Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Physical Training - (SlutAmazonRP + yermie)

Turning bright red, i quickly turn and finish my water. Heading over to the chin bar, i notice how large and imposing it looks. Such a simple machine - a bar suspended horizontally above the floor - and yet so powerfully intimidating to walk up to.

Looking over at Christy, a sudden urge comes to mind, and without thinking i blurt out a question to her. "How about we make it a challenge? If I can do 5 chin ups, then You have to agree to go out to dinner with me one night this weekend. You can pick the date and the place, but we have to go out at least once." She looks a bit surprised by the question, and before she can answer, i jump up and grab the bar.

The first two are easy. Just a lift and pull, and up I go.

Number three is more difficult. It takes twice as long as each of the first two to finish number 3. C'mon Lee… two more…

Number 4 is pure agony. It takes twice as long again to reach number 4. By this point my arms are sore, and i'm hanging there limp and resting, unwilling to give up.

I start number 5. Inch by inch, i slowly pull my way up, feeling my arms screaming in agony with every fiber of their being. Halfway. I can do this. I can do this…. I can… i…

Just before my arms give out, just before i'm forced to drop down and admit defeat, i suddenly fly up and over the bar. In my astonishment, i let go of the pull bar, and… hover there?

Looking down, I see Christy's arms wrapped around me, effortlessly holding me in the air. "Is that a yes?" i ask, exhausted.

Lee makes his challenge. Christy always likes to encourage her clients, so she says, "Done!"
Lee jumps up to the bar. By the third chin up, he is struggling, and has no additional weight on him whatever!
She lets him struggle through the fourth, while walking quietly behind him. He is probably struggling and puffing so much he does not even notice.
On the fifth, she takes charge and lifts him high up by his waist.
"Yes!" replies Christy to his question as she sets him down again.
"But, first, I have to do my set ---"
Christy puts on a weight belt, and hangs a big 110lb iron disk from it. The disk swings between her big legs as she jumps up to grab the chinning bar.
She then does eight in quick succession and jumps down again.
"Ok let's rehydrate and warm down. It is most important after a heavy session to keep limber. Do some jumps, swings squats, etc. Here let us do our double row again.
And it is also most important to take this muscle supplement after any heavy workout session. Your muscles are depleted and exhausted, and they need food and building blocks FAST!!"

Surprised that it worked, i sit on the floor, drinking my water and taking the offered supplement. I realize i'm staring as Christy demonstrates her power, quickly performing a series of pull-ups. There's a tingle throughout my whole body, watching Her work out. She recommends a couple of "cool down" exercises, including the rowing one from yesterday. So, off we go to the yoga mats.

There must be something about being around someone who is so much more powerful than you that messes with your mind. i'm walking along on the mats, and could swear that Christy seems taller, stronger, and more powerful than she did when we started. Trying to conceal the bulge in my shorts at being around this Goddess, i follow her to the mats.

The rowing exercise has similar results to yesterday. The difference is, i feel more limber, more flexible, and a bit more comfortable being held down at Christy's crotch. And, i don't feel quite as much shame from yesterday of poking her in the face when She's over mine. Again, i lick a time or two while buried face first in her lap, which she seems to enjoy. And judging from the smile on her face, She has something in mind as well.

Afterwards, i ask where and when She would like to eat this weekend, so i can make preparations.

Well, yes, Christy does enjoy the double rowing exercise with her clients. She is of the opinion, probably correct, that it gives the men an impetus and encouragement to do that last little bit. And of course the tongue between her vaginal lips is rather nice also.
"Where would I like to eat for our date?" says Christy. "Can I choose anywhere? I just love Orsini's!", she replies.

(Let's skip Friday, another day of heavy exercises, this time concentrating on torso and legs).

On the Saturday Christy is rather looking forward to her date with the little Lee. She searches for an outfit to wear -- now what would Lee think is appropriate?

(Sorry will be incognito for a week. But I WILL get back and reply!)

After making arrangements for our date, i clean up and head back to work. The exercises seem to be working, as my pants already feel a bit loose around my midsection. I'm so excited by that, I don't even notice that I had to scoot the car seat forward a little when I was done. Instead, I'm thinking that I need to make sure I've got something that fits for this weekend.

Back at the office, things seem a little off. I can't put my finger on it, but everything seems a bit bigger than before. Even the people walking around seem a bit more imposing. Guess being around Christy so much has me feeling a bit small. The rest of the day passes uneventfully. After work, I head home, eat my prescribed meal, and watch some tv.

Friday comes with another surprise. None of my pants are fitting properly. Looks like this plan really is working! It's a bit strange that they're not just too wide for me, they seem to be a bit long as well. After taking my morning supplement, i start to feel faint again. Quickly drinking a bottle of water, I hope I'm not allergic to something in these…

At work, things seem more off than yesterday. There's a staff meeting to discuss this week's progress. Several of the girls compliment me on my weight loss, saying that I'm looking much better now. Basking in their compliments, I forget about my smaller stature.

After work, it's back to the gym for more exercises. Christy leads me through more and more exercises, being more encouraging, and giving me additional supplements afterwards. Again, She lifted weights that were easily twice my size. She says something about wanting things to be right for our date, so we don't overdo it. After the pill, again i'm feeling the woozy tingling, and lean on Christy for support. I mention my fears of being allergic, but She calms my concerns, saying that it's a normal effect from these pills. Something in Her tone soothes me, reminds me i should trust Her.

Home again, and a quick picking up of the place. Funny how the dishes and clothes tend to pile up after a week. Taking care of the chores, I watch a little TV while folding clothes. Finishing up, I collapse into bed, and dream of tomorrow.

Saturday morning, and time for my weekly weight check. Stepping on the scale, I'm in shock when it says 140. 30 + lbs in a week?!! Wow this diet / exercise thing really works! Stunned, I redo the measurement several times with the same results. No wonder my pants keep falling down.

Coming back to the bedroom, I blindly reach for my underwear drawer, and pull out socks. WTF? How did my socks get into to the top drawer? I then realize that, no, I opened the second drawer… it's just where the top drawer is supposed to be. Something's not right. Everything's looking… bigger? Wait a second…

I grab a pencil and run to a doorframe. Marking my height, I quickly measure it at 5'3. Wait a sec… I've been 5'9 since high school… people don't just spontaneously shrink 6 inches. This would happen today, now that i've finally got a date. Of all the rotten timing. This is followed by the thought that i should call Christy. She'd know what to do.

Racing to the phone, i anxiously dial the number. Somehow i know that She'll make it all better. I just hope she doesn't think i'm trying to bail on the date.

(( Have a great week off! Looking forward to playing more when you return! ))

On the Friday Christy also notices that Lee is getting shorter, just the effect she would expect from the "supplements" he is taking. But he is also getting much fitter, and his penis is getting thicker and longer --. Yes, he will surely become an adequate and appropriate addition to her lifestyle.
And, then, Saturday morning, her phone rings. What now, she thinks. Who would have the audacity to dare to interrupt my preparations for my date tonight?.
It is Lee.
"Oh hello Lee!" she says. "What has moved you to call?"
"Oh don't worry silly boy. Are you or are you not stronger and healthier than you were before?"
"You are not going to 'stand me up' are you?"
"Oh that is great. I was worried for a little bit. So please, don't worry. Everything is turning out just fine. And, for the record, I am really looking forward to our evening together."
"Yes, OK. 7:30 pm in the bar of Orsini's is just fine. I'll see you there!"
"Bye for now, sweet boy!"
Christy is still wondering what Lee hopes or fears she might wear on this date --

After talking with Christy, i feel much better about my little problem. She seemed to put it all into perspective for me. So what if i'm a little shorter. I'm in the best shape of my life, stronger than I've ever been, and maybe it's just me, but things seem to have grown a good bit downstairs as well. Not that I'd received any complaints before. Though, I really hadn't gotten any compliments either.

Digging through the closet, it doesn't take long to realize that nothing I have is going to work for tonight. It's all either too big around the waist, too long (or both), WAY out of style, or… a t-shirt and sweatpants, which won't get me through the door. Looks like a bit of shopping is in order, along with a quick trim from the barber.

Feeling confident, I hit the shops, and end up with a nice looking suit. Surprisingly, they actually had one in my size. While there, I picked up a new pair of dress shoes. They look normal, but have about an inch and a half worth of lift in the heel. After all, I know I'm short, but that doesn't mean I need to "look" short. As I'm shopping, I wonder about what Christy will be wearing. Orsini's is a rather upscale place, so She'll probably be wearing a nice dress. The thought of her muscular body popping out of a tight dress causes some stirring below.

While waiting for the barber, my mental evening begins progressing beyond dinner. I find myself envisioning all sorts of outcomes for the evening, from a simple "Thank you, good night" at the door, to being kidnapped, tied down and "forced" to do whatever She desires (which for some reason, all seem to revolve around sex). Realizing the effect my daydreaming is having, I try to focus on baseball for a bit to distract myself.

Eventually a chair frees up, and I ask for a shave and haircut. He gives me a strange look for a second, then begins trimming while we make idle smalltalk. 30 minutes later, I look far more presentable.

I have just enough time to get home, clean up and change clothes before the date. Quickly I dress, and make my way across town to Orsini's. I arrive about five minutes early, so as to not keep the Lady waiting, and wait for Her to appear.

Christy also notices some changes in her body. This is to be expected, after all, she is taking "supplements" also, for preparation for her new role with her new discovery from the gym.
As a result, most of her outfits are too small, too tight. She knows that men love tight clothes on a woman, but this is just impossible, so she uses her dressmaking skills to somewhat alter the outfit she had planned for tonight. She only hopes that Lee won't take fright and scurry off when he glances how much flesh she is showing --
She arrives at Orsini's right on time, and walks into the bar, where he is waiting, small and diminutive, in his nice suit which looks especially bought for the occasion. Oh how nice -- but good that he is wearing a jacket. Even with it on his bulge is noticeable if one looks -- She just hopes that not too many people are looking.
"Well hello Lee!", she says, picking him up in a hug and putting him down again. "Good to see that you made it here!"

Christy arrives and… wow. I think my heart stopped. Standing there in her heels, showing off her shapely body, She looks, in a word, powerful. I'm not the only one who notices her entrance, as much of the murmuring conversations seem to pause as she boldly strides across the bar towards me.

As She reaches me, i begin to marvel at her sheer size. Standing well over a foot taller than me in her heels, She picks me up in a tight hug, pressing me against her powerful body. All the blood drains from my body as i have the strongest erection i've ever had in my life, while pressed into this fleshy mountain.

All too quickly, the hug is over and i'm back on my feet again, thankful for the suit jacket that is hopefully somewhat hiding my arousal. I start to look up at Christy, and realize that i'm at eye level with her perky, somewhat swollen breasts. They distract me from catching the first part of what Christy says. I'm able to get the gist of it though, as i nod dumbly.

"Wouldn't dream of standing a beautiful woman like You up on a night like this. What can i get You to drink?" I ask, looking for a bartender. I begin to see the difficulties of this new height, as the main thing i see are shoulders and elbows. After spending a bit looking for a bartender / waiter to place an order, i give up, and look to Christy. "Maybe You should order instead…"

During the "formalities" when Christy picks up Lee and hugs him into her she can not help but feel his erection pressed into her belly and mons. She of course presses and rubs back. She also wonders whether, with the size of it, his pants will be able to contain it or whether he will have to let it come up over his belt towards his chest, hidden from view by his jacket.
"Ok, I'll order!" says Christy She makes sure she is side on to the table so that any bartender or waiter looking in their direction will get an eyeful of breast and thigh, and beckons towards the bar. In a flash a small bartender arrives with a tray and asks what would the lady and the gentleman like to drink?"
"Oh!", says Christy, "the gentleman will have a Red Dragon, and I will please have a Spurting Lemon!"
"Very well, madam!", replies the bartender with a smile. He scurries away.

The bartender appears, takes the orders from Christy, and rushes off to get our drinks.

(Christy no more than wiggles Her little finger, and a bartender appears. I try flagging one down, and there's none to be seen for miles. Such power!) i think to myself.

While waiting on the drinks, i glance around at the other people in the bar area and notice something that i had missed on arrival. Everyone here seems to be in couples, or small groups, and in each group the women are as tall or taller than the men. None of them have the height discrepancy that Christy and i do, but in all cases, the women appear to be an inch or two taller than their dates.

Our drinks arrive, i look up at Christy and say, "A toast, to great success from the gym." Taking a sip,the drink is a bit stronger than expected, but after a second or third, it's going down much smoother. "Never had one of these before. Thank You, it's a lot tastier than i expected. So, what other fun plans do You have in store for tonight?" i ask as She looks at me and licks her lips.

"Yes here is to you!" she says. She glances down and sees that his jacket is lifting by a pleasing amount. "Here is to, I think, one of my better success stories!"
She wonders if Lee realizes that the Red Dragon has a special ingredient in it? similar to what he has been getting from his supplements?.
Christy drinks from her own Spurting Lemon. It is basically just a lemonade drink, but with a long thin lemon-shaped object in the middle of it, spurting out one end fizzy bubbles.
Meanwhile a band somewhere starts up with light dance music, and one or two couples stand up and start dancing.
A waiter approaches with the menus.

As we sit and chat, the waiter arrives with some menus, and tells us about the daily specials. He leaves us for a few minutes to peruse the fare, and i start scanning through, looking for an appealing option. i'm torn between the chicken parmigana and the shrimp alfredo.

The waiter returns, just as i am finishing off the last of my drink. When he asks what we'd like to order, Christy spouts out a stream of something that sounds vaguely like Italian at him. He responds in kind with some sort of positive sounding phrase, then collects the menus and walks off without waiting for me to order.

A little surprised, i look over at Christy and say "i didn't know You spoke Italian. So, any hints on what You ordered for us?" She again smiles that devious little smile at me, looking like nothing so much as a cat who swallowed the canary. Looks like another surprise is in store.

Noticing that she is watching the couples out dancing on the floor, i suggest "Well, then, would You care to dance while we wait? I'll try to avoid stepping on your toes…" She agrees, and we step out to dance. The music is a slower number, so leaning in close, i whisper that due to size issues, maybe She should lead. She's quick to do so, gracefully stepping around the floor. All is going well, until…

Looking up at my beautiful date, i start feeling a bit faint. Everything gets woozy for a minute or two, and i almost pass out, leaning heavily on Christy. A few minutes later, everything is back to normal, and we resume our dance. As the song ends, we return to the table, which seems a little… off. Glancing down, i realize something's happened, as my pants are almost dragging the ground again. Only the bulge at my waist is keeping them up at the moment, and that seems perfectly willing to slip out through the waistband at any time.

Above me, Christy seems even bigger. Like whatever just happened to me, hit her as well, but rather than lessened, She seems… more. Bigger muscles, more curves, more beauty… Just wow. Thankfully, somebody has brought me a drink, so i can at least sip something while i stare lustfully at Her.

Yes, CHristy had ordered for both of them. Of course her work as a trainer in a multicultural gym meant she had to learn many languages.
They then go and dance. It is a slower number, so they are close, and Christy has no trouble feeling Kyle's enormous erection between her thighs. During the dance, sh gets her hand under his bottom and lifts him up, so his feet are leaving the floor. This way the top of his cock is banging against her pussy entrance, with not much separating them. She steps round the room and moves him up and down in time to the music.
They then go and sit down and the meals arrive. Kyle's meal is a breast and thigh of chicken with a rich garlic and butter sauce and beans and roast potatoes, While Christy's dish is a large bockwurst arranged round the side of her plate, with potato sald arranged so that it appears to be oozing out one end of the bockwurst.
Christy notices that Kyle is uncomfortable, so she reaches under the table and frees his cock, moving it behind and above his waistband and hiding it behind his shirt. She gives it a pat, and then dips part of her bockwurst into the kartoffelsalat and puts it in her mouth, licking off the salad.

The food arrives, and i am famished. Artfully arranged on the plate are a lovely breast and thigh, with tasty side items calling out to me. Funny, i don't remember seeing anything like this on the menu…

Across the table from me, Christy's plate looks both erotic and full of flavors. The presentation is reminiscent of a delightful piece of erotica. Simply seeing her plate quickly stiffens my member, and i wince slightly. Calmly, casually, Christy discretely slides her hand down my pants, freeing the tip, and sliding it up behind my shirt. I'm left shivering at Her touch, so massively aroused that i can barely manage to take a sip from my water glass.

And then, the devious little minx begins toying with me. She surreptitiously begins sucking the creamy potatoes off Her sausage, all the while maintaining deep eye contact with me. I can't take it any more, and feel a warm wetness spreading across my chest as i twitch in orgasm. The last image i see, burned into my retinas as I explode is Christy's full lips smiling down at me.

An infinte amount of time passes (well, ok, maybe 30 seconds) before i return to my senses, suddenly aware of the mess on my chest. Strangely enough, nobody seemed to notice my little incident, or at least, nobody is staring or whispering right now. So, at least there's that. I turn back towards my dinner, and begin to try to eat something.

In an attempt to "return the favor" to Christy, I attempt to sensually lick the potatoes off the fork, and gently nibble on the chicken. There is a look of wry amusement in Christy's eyes at my feeble attempt. "Well, i had to try. Perhaps later there may be more to nibble on than chicken…"

Christy is licking the creamy potato salad off her big thick bockwurst while she is watching Lee to see what he will do with his chicken.
But then he explodes onto his chest.
"Mmm naughty boy!" says Christy in a low voice as she runs her fingers through the mess. "There is one place for that, and one only!" she says as she gives his cock a strong pat, almost a spank. "I may have to punish you later for that --"
She offers her fingers for Lee to lick --
She rubs his cock again and leaves it behind his shirt. Luckily the lighting is low and no-one seems to notice.
And then Lee attempts to nibble on his chicken.
"Try licking and sucking" she murmurs as she strokes his cock again.
"Then we dance again --"

Her fingers brush my chest, then come to my face. I begin licking them gently, while murmuring a poetic litany where only She can hear. Holding her hand before me, i begin.

"There are some women... fine featured, a certain texture to the hair, strong women, with powerful passions. These women have fingers with the same sensitivity as their legs. The fingertips have the same feelings as their feet, and when you touch their knuckles, it is like passing your hands along their knees." I slowly slide my finger alongside Christy's, her strength showing even in her fingers.

"And this, tender... fleshy part of the finger, is the same as brushing your hands along their thighs. And... finally..." I trail off as I lightly touch the tip of my tongue between her fingers, gently, but firmly, maintaining eye contact as I do.

It's only after i've finished, that i realize where Her hands had been, and what exactly the unusual flavor was. Too late to turn back, i plunge forward with gusto, playing my tongue across her fingers, taking in the sweet taste of her skin, the salt of my juice, and the spices from the sausage.

Letting her hand slip, I turn back to my food, and continue eating.

mmm what a ceremony! As Lee plays with her fingers and connects the various parts of her fingers to various other parts of her anatomy, she becomes all tingly and aroused --
And this is this same hand which she had previously used for fingering herself -- She feels more and more of an urge for something much larger than a finger to go there --
Her other hand plays with him as he continues the ceremony.

Seeing that the finger play has had its intended effect, I start into my chicken again. I get all of three bites in before Christy's hand finds its way into my pants. Trying to appear nonchalant, as if nothing unusual is going on here, i awkwardly take a sip of my drink as Her hand wraps around my member.

The choking sounds from trying to breathe water appear anything but inconspicuous. After coughing up about half the drink, i regain my composure and attempt to finish eating without moaning too loudly at the expert manipulation of Christy's fingers. My attempts at smalltalk are met with amusement, as it seems like every time i'm about to say something, Christy will flick her fingers just so, completely distracting me. She doesn't seem to mind my stammering responses though.

(Very sorry I am getting somewhat lost and losing the plot here. What direction do you think the story might take?
Also I would appreciate it if I can control my character please ....)

Back
Top Bottom