Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Boldy Go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have long been a fan of the Series, and movies, and even a few of the books. Even waiting to see the new Movie patiently... but it's left me with a craving that I can hopefully find at leas tone person here willing to fulfill. I am having a major Star Trek craving!

Now, this could be done in so many ways. But certain standards must be met... As with any other RP I am mainly looking for Futa/futa or Futa/female pairings. I may be tempted by female/female, but have no interest in males in any way for this craving. (Unless I would be playing a male in a futa/male pairing.)

I am hoping for the inclusion of aliens... what is Star Trek without them? And by necesscity, here is my F-List.

And plots could range anywhere from time at Starfleet Academy, to Shipboard life, to Planetary Exploration... But dont let these potential options limit you. The galaxy is vast and the opportunities for kinky fuckery are endless!

Please PM me if you're interested as I dont check here for messages.

I figured as much... But unlike many people around here, I dont mind guys that play girls or futa. As long as they do so well. That's kinda the point of this place, isnt it? To Role-play...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom