Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a Tryst

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Planetoid
Looking for an interesting rendezvous under unusual circumstances. Maybe we meet hanging by ropes outside a building that we’re breaking into and one of us was late. Being an RP, we of course have time to make out while the safe blows.

Or maybe, we’re at the office and I’m forced to hide under your executive desk as the CEO enters. Of course, I’m miffed at you so I start doing things while you sit there.

The only real requirement is that it jumps into the middle of some action with little set up. It seems the more set up, the less chance the RP ever takes off. Just jump in I say.

I am pretty open to kinks minus the normal list. Smut? Of course. I mean why are we here right? No futa or incest though.

So send me a PM. I just PM or e-mail. Hope that is not a big limitation. I admire those who thread. I don't have the courage yet to do that though. If you have read this, tell me something your character would never want my character to know.

Sincerely,
Carry

RE: F looking to Dom or sub

Updated the title. The story lines are only suggestions to give ideas.

RE: F looking to Dom or sub

Hey you. *points* Yeah you, the one reading the ad and thinking of RPing with her.

I feel that it is my duty to inform you that she is a marvelous writer and amazing fun to write with. And I don't hand out compliments lightly, ya hear. So, what are you waiting for?;)

Red7

RE: F cravings for Fxf, fxf, or the naughty FxF

Adding ideas and craving fxf not mxf.

She bit her lower lip as she rapidly typed, of course, while sitting in a proper ergonomic position with her shoulders back, with her back having a slight arch going down to her perfect rear, and with her dainty wrists held just above the keyboard. "Bump," she typed and pressed "Post Reply."

She knew she could handle just one new RP partner and she wanted to find a good one. Please Blue Moon Roleplaying, she prayed. Please find me a good RPer out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom