Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for my fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** So i may be getting a job in the next week so my replys will be much more spread out. I will do my best to keep up with eveyone but i just want to let yall know that***

So i posted my original request thread last month and i have had some great roleplays to come out of that. But now i am going to have a new one, with hopefully some new likes that may attract some more people to have fun with.

I like more of the stuff that can happen, maybe not in everyday. I like more modern and reality based things. I am trying to broden my views but its hard. If you have an idea that doesn't fit my description still try me, i may be able to try it out.
***= Craving, the more stars the more i want to do it or have it in our rp.
Interests:
Incest- Daddy/ Daughter, Brother/ Sister ( FAVE)*****
Relationships ( many differnet plots come to mind)****
Cheating****
Rough Sex****
Video taping*
Orgies ( new thanks to a current rp)*
Pregnacy*
Room mates**
Vanilla sex***
Prostitution**
Master/Slave**
College Roomates/ Floormates ****

I May be missing lots of things but thats okay, if you have anything you would like to rp don't be afraid to ask!
I am now addicting to rp on AIM, if you have an AIM, add and message me!

AIM, sassyroleplayer1@yahoo.com

Also my f- list is on my profile page.

PM is my primary rp method.
I now can use email as an rp method: madisonwilson1216@gmail.com

madhatter13 said:
*** So i may be getting a job in the next week so my replys will be much more spread out. I will do my best to keep up with eveyone but i just want to let yall know that***

So i posted my original request thread last month and i have had some great roleplays to come out of that. But now i am going to have a new one, with hopefully some new likes that may attract some more people to have fun with.

I like more of the stuff that can happen, maybe not in everyday. I like more modern and reality based things. I am trying to broden my views but its hard. If you have an idea that doesn't fit my description still try me, i may be able to try it out.
***= Craving, the more stars the more i want to do it or have it in our rp.
Interests:
Incest- Daddy/ Daughter, Brother/ Sister ( FAVE)*****
Relationships ( many differnet plots come to mind)****
Cheating****
Rough Sex****
Video taping*
Orgies ( new thanks to a current rp)*
Pregnacy*
Room mates**
Vanilla sex***
Prostitution**
Master/Slave**
College Roomates/ Floormates ****

I May be missing lots of things but thats okay, if you have anything you would like to rp don't be afraid to ask!
I am now addicting to rp on AIM, if you have an AIM, add and message me!

AIM, sassyroleplayer1@yahoo.com

Also my f- list is on my profile page.

PM is my primary rp method.

BUMPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom