Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombies, Zombies and more Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishHoney32

Planetoid
So I’m a huge fan of The Walking Dead series and I’m really interested in getting a zombie roleplay going. I’m looking for competent roleplayers, people who aren’t going to leave me in the middle of things. I could care less whether you’re a male or female, as long as you’re semi-literate. I’m not asking for perfect writing or a lot of detail, just enough to work with. Before I continue, this isn't fan fiction. This is based around completely original characters. As for the story itself I frankly don’t care much about setting, I have some ideas for plot but I digress. Ultimately I want to focus primarily on the survivor aspect. Specifically the human element, how the people interact with each other and how they develop over time. Not saying I don’t enjoy some zombie killing mixed in. I want the scenario to focus partially on plot, and partially on smut. If you're interested, feel free to go ahead and PM me. I look forward to roleplaying with some of you, and hopefully we can work something out.

Norseplay said:
So I’m a huge fan of The Walking Dead series and recently started playing the game State of Decay. I'm really interested in getting a zombie roleplay going. I’m looking for anyone to play with really, male or female to get a story going. I want to draw on aspects of The Walking Dead, in the sense I want to focus more on the Human element rather than the zombies. Not to say I don’t enjoy some zombie killing. I want the scenario to focus partly on plot, and partly on smut. I'm not asking for perfect writing or a lot of detail but I prefer if you're semi-literate. Before I continue, this isn't fan fiction. This is based around completely original characters. I’m not going to get too descriptive here, as I have some ideas but am willing to hear others. So if you're interested and have some ideas, or want to hear mine, feel free to message me. Anyways I look forward to roleplaying with some of you, and hope to hear from you soon.

I would be game for a zombie roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom