Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance plot RP with Sandor "The Hound" Clegane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gents,

Get your Game of Throne hats on! I'm looking for someone to play Sandor "The Hound" Clegane from the wonderful GoT series to satisfy my lust for him.

It drives me nuts to see only SandorxSansa fanfics about, mainly because I can't stand the Sansa character. I have an OC to trial out, a 20 year old female sword fighter in need of a challenging trainer. I will give more details if you request.

I would like discussion and collaboration on the background of this as it doesn't really have to truly follow the plot of the book or the TV series, it's whatever makes it work, really. I would prefer to discuss this with someone who is at least up-to-date with the TV series (currently on Red Wedding, awaiting Monday's episode for the last episode!). I personally don't mind spoilers from the book.

I'm looking from a long-term RP with flirting and sex. I'm pretty sure that the absolute canon character of Sandor Clegane would not even entertain the idea of flirting so I'm not after a true hard canon version of The Hound, but I would still like the character to be somewhat true (for example, I don't want him collecting butterflies or dancing, if you catch my drift).

As I have stated in my introductory post, I used to roleplay a few years ago, and I have started to get back into it again. This is my first stop on a new journey, so please treat me gently!

- Squid Girl -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom