Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Males needed for Pokemon Rp - Pms, Emails or YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
To take place over Emails, Pms or Yahoo Messenger.

Posts must be 2-3 paragraphs long (Paragraphs are defined as 10 sentences each) of detailed writing, where the previous post is reacted as well as continuing on with the story.

Pokemon
[size=8pt]Looking for people to play actual Pokemon (preferred) or Pokemorphs for these plots
Realistic Genitalia is manatory (Even if we have to make up what it looks like. Excludes Barbs)
Max of 1-3 Pokemon per trainer [/size]

I have some Plots - Feel free to tell me yours or change mine

The Trainer
Shes making her away around the region, with her sights set on her badges needed to gain access to the League. However, her mind has been clouded by her confused feelings towards her pokemon. She has always loved her pokemon, but suddenly she is getting more and more curious of them and her feelings.
(This plot requires the pokemon to encourage her feelings on the first instance and it will go from there)

The Gym Leader
She is the Gym Leader of a city. She is well respected within the pokemon community, and often helps out and is apart of the citys council. As well as testing trainers and giving out badges, she also helps out with the police and Pokemon Rangers.
However, behind closed doors...she has a special relationship with her prized pokemon. Such a relationship is frowned upon, but she cannot give the same affections to anyone else.

The Travelers
Requires you to be a trainer with a max of 3 Pokemon. I will be a travel companion and carry one female pokemon of your choice.

You've been traveling with a girl for a while. She is a Pokemon Artist and she draws your battles and other Pokemon. Shes become somewhat of a girlfriend/pleasure buddy during your travels and regularly take avantage of any alone time together or even times when you arent so alone. But this doesn't exclude your pokemon, you let them or even order them to take advantage of her too.
Can start from it first happening and he either asks her, orders his pokemon on her, blindfolds her ect
Or have been doing this for a while, or once before.

List of My preferred Pokemon. Warning: Adult Images contains Bestiality

Nidoking
Ninetails
Arcanine
Rapidash
Vaporeon
Jolteon

Ampharos
Houndoom
Raikou
Suicune

Latios

Luxray
Lucario
Leafeon

Zebstrika
Zoroark
Sawsbuck - Autumn or Winter
Hydreigon

Warning - Adult Images. Use for inspiration and referral. Contains Bestiality
Pokemon (+ trainers)

M x Blaziken
F x Mightyena
M x Swampert
M x Lopunny
M x Luxray + Lopunny
F x Dragonite
M x Gardevoir
M x Mienshao
M x Floatzel + Linoone
F x Blaziken

kingsizedork said:
To take place over Emails, Pms or Yahoo Messenger.

Posts must be 2-3 paragraphs long (Paragraphs are defined as 10 sentences each) of detailed writing, where the previous post is reacted as well as continuing on with the story.

Pokemon
[size=8pt]Looking for people to play actual Pokemon (preferred) or Pokemorphs for these plots
Realistic Genitalia is manatory (Even if we have to make up what it looks like. Excludes Barbs)
Max of 1-3 Pokemon per trainer [/size]

I have some Plots - Feel free to tell me yours or change mine

The Trainer
Shes making her away around the region, with her sights set on her badges needed to gain access to the League. However, her mind has been clouded by her confused feelings towards her pokemon. She has always loved her pokemon, but suddenly she is getting more and more curious of them and her feelings.
(This plot requires the pokemon to encourage her feelings on the first instance and it will go from there)

The Gym Leader
She is the Gym Leader of a city. She is well respected within the pokemon community, and often helps out and is apart of the citys council. As well as testing trainers and giving out badges, she also helps out with the police and Pokemon Rangers.
However, behind closed doors...she has a special relationship with her prized pokemon. Such a relationship is frowned upon, but she cannot give the same affections to anyone else.

The Travelers
Requires you to be a trainer with a max of 3 Pokemon. I will be a travel companion and carry one female pokemon of your choice.

You've been traveling with a girl for a while. She is a Pokemon Artist and she draws your battles and other Pokemon. Shes become somewhat of a girlfriend/pleasure buddy during your travels and regularly take avantage of any alone time together or even times when you arent so alone. But this doesn't exclude your pokemon, you let them or even order them to take advantage of her too.
Can start from it first happening and he either asks her, orders his pokemon on her, blindfolds her ect
Or have been doing this for a while, or once before.

List of My preferred Pokemon. Warning: Adult Images contains Bestiality

Nidoking
Ninetails
Arcanine
Rapidash
Vaporeon
Jolteon

Ampharos
Houndoom
Raikou
Suicune

Latios