Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some detailed smutty roleplay [FxF, FxM, Fx?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fly-bi

Moon
Hi All!

Firstly thanks for reading this thread! I'm pretty new here, but I've met some really great people already and am having lots of fun. That being said, I'm always on the lookout for more partners with fun ideas!

Let me start with a little about myself. I'm 26, a huge geek (really surprising there I suppose!) and I love to roleplay. I started roleplaying like 10 years ago as a lonely girl in highschool and I guess it just sort of became a passion for me! I have a pretty active libido (and imagination) so going heavy on the descriptions and such is a definite plus for me.

Sexually it might be easier to just post my rabbit hole (found here). But I can summarize to say that I'm typically more submissive (except with ladies lately, see slightly below!). I can be kind kinky but honestly it's not required for me!

Lately though I've been really enjoying being domme/switch with a lady partner! I've been craving more of that as well so if you're interested feel free to get in touch! Seriously, it seems crazy hard to find someone interested in that so please feel free to message me for this!

Bathroom stuff, violence beyond like a spanking or something and various taboos like age and incest are pretty large turnoffs so please don't try them. I also really dislike nonconsensual stuff, so that's an extremely firm no. For more detailed stuff I'd ask that you give my rabbit hole a quick look. I was pretty thorough do hopefully it can help answer any questions that you have!

For prospective partners please be willing to write at least a paragraph or two, I try and put a lot of effort into my responses and I'd like it if you'd do the same! Your feelings are just as important as your actions to me, and depending on what's going on even more important sometimes!

I'm pretty terrible at thinking up roles, but as i think of some I promise to add them. Aside from stuff in my rabbit hole or the other things I've mentioned I'm pretty flexible. So feel free to toss some out there. I'm not a fan of fandom stuff though, so unless you have a really interesting scenario that will probably be s no.

I am really only interested in chatting via pm, though I could be talked into a thread too. At the moment I'm more interested in more short term stuff, due to NY crazy availability. If something really clicks I wouldn't mind going to a more long term focus!

That's about it! I'm sure I'll make corrections and edit things in as time goes on. But for now thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting you soon! Also sorry if I haven't replied to you, feel free to message me again if these updates help!

Fantasies

A couple quick notes first. A * beside a role means I'm interested in playing that time, more stars means I prefer it more. A heart means something I'm particularly interested in trying. Unless otherwise noted I'm OK with other guys or gals for each role (though I'll always be a girl :p ). Also this is our roleplay if we move forward with it, so please feel free make modifications!

Summoner*/Demon :heart:
An inexperienced summoner makes a little mistake during a summon, causing herself big, big problem when a demon shows up to enchant her and feed on her pleasure/energy. Maybe even in a public place?

Professor/student
It's super cliché so we'd definitely want to spice this up. Maybe the professor needs a demo for human sexuality?

Best friends reconnecting (FxF)
Two friends discover that what they were looking for was there all along.

Sexual Clinic (Doctor or Nurse/Patient *)
A young woman has never been able to orgasm despite trying many times. Tired of feeling insecure and asa result be unable to find a partner she notices an ad in the paper looking for trial patients for a treatment for just such a problem. Taking a chance she shows up on the first day. Little does she know how much she's about to learn about giving pleasure as well as receiving.

Master or Mistress and the maid (*)
Again pretty cliché, we'd want to probably spice this up a little!

Mistress/Professor (*) and submissive/toy/student (FxF only) :heart::heart:
Lately I've been really craving being a bit dominant with a descriptive woman. It's really important to know that I'm not going to be cruel or involve lots of pain and stuff, so if that's what you're looking for I'm not interested. I'm thinking more seductive and willful, maybe I'm teaching your character how to please a woman, or maybe I'm seducing your character and just taking charge. Or maybe I'm even controlling your character as my personal toy! No matter what it is, it's extremely important to me that it's all consensual and fun, no tears or weird things like that. I expect us to be equally involved in descriptions and stuff so it's not going to be just a free ride to happy town :p As such I'm not really interested in overly passive characters for this, a little hesitation is fine though.

I don't have any great ideas for plot about this one, so maybe that's something we can think of together? Honestly the furthest I'll go with any sort of pain related thing is a spanking so use that as your guide.

Young reporter eager for a scoop and the powerful interviewee
The intrepid reporter is starting their career and unable to get a break. By luck they end up meeting a scandal embroiled politician in a crummy bar. This could be her big chance, but what does she need to do to get the scoop?

The entertainment for the party
More of a simple gangbang scenario. Entertainer shows up thinking she's going to make a quick buck for the night taking off her clothes. She gets offered much, much more for additional services, how can she refuse?

Boss (* I'm OK with either though) And the New Secretary (FxF, mostly) :heart:

After a grueling interview process she finally gets the job. The pay is extremely high and the work seems pretty easy, so what could go wrong! Little does she know that her job involves a little more than just filling and taking notes, and she's expected to be especially helpful to her new bosses every need. I'd be open to playing this one out with a guy as well if they have some compelling activities to do!

Medium: I prefer PM, but if that doesn't work and it really sounds interesting I can do email. If it's really really awesome I could try doing it in a thread, I just prefer the privacy. Unfortunately I do not have the availability to do IM stuff, sorry!

That's all I've got for now, I'm sure more will come to me! If you can think of something else feel free to shoot me a PM!

Hello I'd like to roleplay with you. Like you, I am flexible. I like consensual romances. So I hope we can chat about doing a roleplay.

Added something to the list that I'm really interested in at the moment, so I hope I get some willing people responding!

I added 3 new entries! I checked the rules and it looked like it was OK to add a reply, if it's not please me know and I won't do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom