Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Want to Roleplay with me? Males wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone.
I am Glass Vision, and I am looking for a male to roleplay with. I am detailed and descriptive, and I can type up to five paragraphs if I'm on a roll. To keep me interested in the roleplay, add different but REALISTIC twists.

I like many different plots and storylines. I prefer long-term roleplays through threads or PM's. I don't roleplay through IM or Email. I have a few ideas that I am willing to try out, and if you want to roleplay one of them, PM me with the title of the idea so I know which one you are talking about.

Killing Spree
A small village lay in the Kingdom of Invidia, and it was renowned for it's beautiful women and excellent crops. But one evening, a storm hit the village. Crops were ruined. Houses lay scattered. People lost hope. There was no way they could survive now. Man fought man, women fought women. Then the sudden appearance of a stunning, wraith-like creature distracted them. She had skin as white as fresh snow. Her hair was like the tendrils of a fire. Her eyes were viridian green that burned with such intensity that stunned even the toughest of men. She spoke to the people of the village, instilling hope once again. Soon, crops bloomed, and houses were built. But behind the flame red hair and snow white skin, lay a power-hungry person. She wanted to rule the Kingdom. Her entire facade was just an act to make people like her. Soon, she would change her name and become Queen of Invidia, but first, she had to gather followers, and slaves.
((In this roleplay, your character would either be her most trusted soldier or one of her slaves.))

Nightmare
Raven saw her parents be murdered. Concerned for her health, her living relatives place her in a mental hospital. For weeks, she's been treated by Doctor Paul Richmond, who just keeps telling the nurses to sedate her to prevent her nightmares. Another doctor (your character) is eventually assigned to taking care of her. The sedatives had an interesting side effect. The lowered her libido, but what happens when the new doctor decides to wean her off the sedatives? Will her libido kick into overdrive?
((This roleplay will not be your usual doctor/patient pairing. This is a dark roleplay which will probably contain attempted self-harm, drug use etc. This will contain meetings in which feelings will have to be discussed etc. Do NOT PM me asking to do this if you are not prepared for an eventual lead up to the actual smut.))

More ideas will be added!

I like anything, but the things to avoid are-
  • rape
  • extreme violence
  • gore
  • scat

PM me if you want to do one of these, and remember to include your preferences too!
GV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom