Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*gasp* a new plot! Oh la la!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parisamour52

Planetoid
Hey! :) I'm Parisamour! Or you can just call me Paris. No I'm not from Paris but I would love to visit there someday. Anyways I'm looking for a long term rp partner. If I you haven't gotten an reply from me in a couple of days then send me a pm or email and let me know because I always write back when I can. If I can't then my profile will say why or I'll tell you. Either way you'll know if something came up or not. I'm fairly literate but if you're a grammatical Nazis then I don't think I'm your girl lol. I write the most 3 paragraphs but I don't mind shorter replies. I usuaslly just work with hat I'm given. For example, if you give me a reply that's just a summary of what just happened and maybe like a paragraph of what you react to, then you're only getting a paragraph from me. I like rps that are more story than smut. Maybe 60 story and 40 smut. I like to play characters that play hard to get. So if my character says no the first time you ask, try harder the next time. Also I like to throw in a few surprises as we play so feel free to throw in something unexpected. I probably won't get into the rp much. I recently bought myself an iPhone so now I'm available for PM and possibly thread. Well I guess I told you enough so here's my pairings.

Youx Me
StepxStep
Brotherx Sister
Bad Boyx Good Girl (craving)
City boyx Country girl and vise versa
Undercover copx Criminal
Fallen Angelx Fallen Angel
Angelx Angel
Demonx Angel
Vampirex Vampire (and no, I don't mean the ones that like to sparkle.)
Werewolfx Werewolf
Nekox Neko
Masterx Neko and vise versa
Knightx Princess
Forced Marriage
Random x Random
Um I can't think of any more parings but if you suggest it to me then I'll let you know if I'll do it or not.:)
Plot ideas
Plot 1: Good meets bad
Bad boy (hes really not that bad, theres just rumors about him being bad. Hes been in fights but he had good reasons.) He goes to school and see a shy, innocent girl. Something about her just catches his eye, so if he tries to ask her out then date her. She turns him down but he doesn't give up. He learns that he has to go the romantic route and learns a few things about her along the way.

Plot 2: Lost Princess
There's an award out for the princess of your character's kingdom. She's been gone for months now, everyone's been worried about her. So, your character decides to go and try to find her. The last place anyone has seen her was at a different kingdoms forest. He goes looking her there but what's he going to do when he does find her? Even if he can get her to come home.

Plot 3 Captian x Brothers Fiance
Your character is a captain of a big cruise, has been for years. Your brother calls you or sends an email letting you know that he's engaged and he wants you to meet his fiance. Your brother getting married surprises you because your brother has always been a player, you never imagined that he would actually settle down. Well he comes on the next voyage on the seas but you don't meet him right away because you had something that you needed to do first but you send someone to tell him to meet you on the deck later. When you finally go down to the deck you see a beautiful young woman which is my character, you two talk and you find out you have so much in common. Just when you're about to ask her out, your brother comes up and kisses her then introduces her as his fiance. You didn't notice the ring on her finger from earlier. Your brother is wanting to have the wedding on the ship. As time goes on, you find out that your brother never stopped his playing ways, he's cheating on his fiance. So what do you do? Do you stay quiet for your brother or do you tell so you could maybe have your chance with his fiance?

Plot 4 Oppisites Get Curious (Craving)
Your character has a spilt personality, but it's kinda like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde except his other side is a demon or something along those lines. Well, since he has that he tries to keep to himself so no one will notice. Well a new girl comes into town but his demon side can't stand her already but he doesn't know why because she's a wild child. She's someone that your dark side should want to hang out with but no, he hates her and wants to stay away from her for some reason. So since you're a curious cat, you decided to get to know her and figure out why your dark side hates her. Spoiler: she's like him except her other side is an angel or the opposite of what his other side is.

I'm also open for suggestions! Of you're craving something, run it by me and chance are I'm probably going to go for it. So send me a pm and let's talk about it! :)

RE: Email RPs!! :)

Another plot added! But I'm not takong very many partners right now sp its a first come first serve basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom