Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess and the Musician (Dom men only) *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
So here's a specific request I've got for tonight, and I'm looking for a literate, detailed, creative male for a romantic, story driven roleplay to be my partner in it.

The idea is simple:

A girl wins a local radio contest, and gets backstage passes to her favorite musician artist. She meets him backstage and they hit it off. They have a great night together, and then part ways. Turns out though he knocks her up, but they don't see each other for 4 years. After those 4 years his 15 minutes of fame are up, and his star has faded. He remembers her and tracks her down, only to find her little surprise. Now he's got to work on being a good father, and trying to win over the girl he abandoned.

Bonus points if you can incorporate interracial to this.

I'm looking for longterm roleplayers who want more than just sex. I want story, drama, romance, etc.

I want a partner who uses decent grammar. I'm not a grammar-nazi, but at least show some effort. Also, I prefer para+. Lastly, I prefer to roleplay over YIM.

If you're interested, or you have questions, please PM me, and we'll discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom