Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for M for historical roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StoryWeaver

I'm interested in developing a historical roleplay in an AU setting. My main idea is set in a Medieval world, centred around a civil war. I would prefer to chat over instant messenger, preferable Yahoo or AIM.

I don't want to make it sound too much like Game of Thrones, but if you are disturbed by some of the happenings in the series, then you probably will not be interested in the ideas I have in mind.

On/offs can be discussed over instant messenger where I will have the chance to elaborate on any feelings I have towards certain subjects.

There will be sexual aspects in this story, though expect lots of character development as well as everything seeming to serve the story.

This offer is purely for males. I do not roleplay with females.

Please have a good grasp of the English language. I hate to be a downer, though if you can't use capital letters, full stops, apostrophes etc. then we probably aren't going to see this story going very far.

I know I haven't gone into much detail here, though the possibilities are seemingly endless and I would like to discuss thoughts over IM.

If you have any questions, please ask away!

This is may be my kind of roleplay. If you look at my request thread, I love plots involving historical fiction, alternate history, time travel, and even travel between alternate-timelines. I also love fantasy that has at least a bit of a historical feel, even if it doesn't take place on Earth exactly.

I also love Game of Thrones, with its politics, intrigue, and detailed world setting. I would feel a bit silly trying to follow in the footsteps of G.R.R. Martin though. I could never do what that man does, so doing a Game of Thrones of Song of Fire and Ice RP is daunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom