Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and looking to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishHoney32

Planetoid
Hello, I’m new here and I’m looking to get the ball rolling a little. I'm new to adult roleplaying, so please forgive me if I'm not that good. I’m looking for a relatively long term, fairly detailed, well written roleplay, focusing around story but also with a fair amount of smut. I’d like to roleplay with someone who has a grasp on writing. While I’m not asking for perfect writing or an extensive vocabulary; I do appreciate someone who can write something I can read. I’m not perfect and I do not expect you to be either; I understand mistakes happen, so don’t fret if you make a mistake.

I prefer longer posts, at least a paragraph or two however I understand it’s not always easy to put out that much content. I understand during certain lulls in the story, it might be hard to write a lot. All I’m asking is you try your best. Also I would prefer to roleplay over PM’s so feel free to message me with any ideas and we’ll see what we can work out. Also please be patient with my responses as I assume most of you will be in a different time zone.

A few things to consider before we start are as follow. I consider myself a rather nice person, so please respect me and I’ll show you the same. I want you to have as much fun as I am, so if you’re unhappy or would like to see something included by all means, please let me know. I’m not into particularly “extreme” kinks. Please take into account extreme by my standards may be perfectly normal for you. I’m not judging, so by all means if you want to roleplay something taboo, then more power to you; however I will not do extreme kinks or extremely taboo scenarios i.e. incest, BDSM, bathroom play, bestiality etc.

I only play as a female, I prefer to play as myself and will only play with other human characters. I’ll play with males or females so feel free to message me. I’ll listen to any ideas you send me so don’t be afraid to run something by me. With that stated please do not be offended if I refuse an idea. If I refuse it’s simply because it’s not something I’m familiar with or something I’m uncomfortable with; it’s nothing against you personally. I will only play modern scenarios so please don’t request anything else. Also I prefer not to play anything based on fiction such as anime, movies, cartoons, videogames etc.

Pairings

Note these are a few ideas I’ve posted to get the ball rolling. If you have more ideas or ways to elaborate on the one’s I’ve posted feel free to message me.

Husband/wife
Wife/wife
Girlfriend/girlfriend
boyfriend/girlfriend
best friends
neighbors
strangers
Coworkers

Kinks
Rough sex
Romance
Anal
Vaginal
Giving oral
Receiving oral
Licking
Hair pulling
Biting
Lingerie
Romance
Choking
Light spanking
Masturbation
Scratching
Teasing
Consensual

No-No's
Torture
Blood play
Gore
Water sports
Scat
Being dominant
Bestiality
Degradation
Anime, videogames, fantasy etc.

Please remember these aren’t all the things I will or will not do, this is more or less a roughly thrown together list. If you see something here you have a question about or even something that isn’t on my list you have a question about please ask. I’m trying to be too picky so if you have an idea or would like to debate something with me, feel free to and I’ll let you know if we can come to a compromise. Other than that I look forward to playing with you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom