Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(M x F) Satisfy my Cravings? *Lit, Long Term Partners*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!
My name is Erin, I'm 22 and I will always try to post at least once a day. I'm currently looking for a male to long term roleplay with. As a warning, I enjoy anime and use anime pictures for my OCs but I can use real/realistic pics is so desired. I only do RP through threads, and I might do short terms over PM.
I have a few likes and dislikes I shall share with you, and then I'll move on to some ideas for plots I'd like to try out for size. :)

Partner Expectations:

1. Posts consist of at least one to two decent paragraphs. No one liners, or dinky weak paragraphs please... I really can't get into it if you can't. Just do your best and have fun and I will too.

2. Replies come at least once a day or more on the usual, and just let me know you will be away for more than a day, I get it, life happens.

3. Have decent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills... I'd like to understand what I'm trying to reply to... It also really gets on my last nerve. People make mistakes, even I suck at wording from time to time... But if you consistently make mistakes, we won't mesh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Fantasy, Apocalyptic, and Historical Settings
-Smut
-Romance
-Literary Paragraph RP
-Dominant, or Switch males​

Dislikes:

(aka:NO! No further discussion!!)

-Toilet Business
-Fisting and Foot Play
-Bad Grammer, and Spelling
-One liners
-God Mods
-Asking About My Personal Information

***Do NOT post on this thread, PM me!!!***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Plot Ideas:***

The Better Times:
It's the Victorian age, where status is everything, and everything affects status. Dances, Masqurades, Courting, Secret Affairs, Traveling, and so much more! A young aristocrat has just reached the ripe age to court and be married, so she is sent to live in either London, Rome, or France with her grandparents to be thrown out into society as an eligible young women. This is where your character, or characters come in. I can play the grandparents, and any other female characters we decide to add or we can split it up however works best. This can be full of interesting character's, drama, affairs, and whatever else we want! Demons, vampires, fantasy, anything really goes, this is a setting/plot I'd like to play with. I want to leave this pretty open for discussion, I'm just really craving a plot with this theme and setting, REALLY craving!

***Labyrinth:***
Based from the movie made in 1986, featuring David Bowie as Jareth the Goblin King. I thought this would be fun to play with. Maybe set in the now, Jareth falls for a new girl and decides to try and pursue her, except using a different angle then when he went after Sarah in the film. I'm open to talk about it, maybe play with some ideas.
My OC for this plot:
Emily Owens

Appearance: Sakura Pink Locks, Fair Skin, 5 ft 7 in, Slender Curved Figure, Light Blue Eyes.

Personality: She is curious, open minded, and creative which always has her imagination getting her into trouble. She wishes for an adventure, something more than just a normal, boring life. She loves to paint and take pictures, and never leaves home without her camera. Her sarcastic remarks and disgust with most people cause her to be more of a loner type.​

The Unfortunate Bride:
A young girl has finally graduated college, and her parents have been acting very odd as her nineteenth birthday approaches. She thinks they are just trying to surprise her, but in reality, they had made a deal with the devil when she was born to keep her alive. On her nineteenth birthday, a demon in human form would come to take her as his bride, and live on earth disguised as a human to cause mayhem discretely, using her to further his mortal cover. They were instructed to raise her knowing this, and prepare her to be obedient, but they did not and as her birthday arrives, so does the demon, and she knows nothing of what was to happen! I'm open to discuss ideas, plot twists, settings, and etc.
My OC for this plot:
Katie Holmes

Appearance: Long Brown Locks, Fair Skin, 5 ft 6 in, Slender Curved Figure, Green Eyes.

Personality: She is very free spirited, sarcastic, and rebellyous. She hates to takes.orders, and loves to explore due.to her high curiosity, which always causes problems for herself. She has a love of sketching and nearly always has a sketch pad and bag of pencils with her. She is outgoing and loves to talk to people, and never has a problem making friends where ever she is.

A Vendetta:
This is inspired by the film 'V for Vendetta', I'd love to do something like this, with all the complexities, action, and some heavier romance. Also maybe instead of never revealing his scarred face to his newfound love, he does and is not severely burned as V was in the film. I'm up for playing with the setting, plot, and ideas; along with developing characters and playing multiple.
My OF for this plot:
Ashley Vaulings

Appearance: Long Jet Black Locks, Fair Skin, 5 ft 6 in, Curvy Figure, Hazel Eyes.

Personality: She is intelligent, strong willed, and very open minded. Her fear of her oppresive government keeps her in line like all the other citizens trapped in their country. She is a fitted writer and photographer, and often covers stories for the paper, though they are usually very censored by the government. She longs for freedom and change, though she is too afraid of being black bagged to speak out on her own.​

Isolated:
A young girl, locked away in a tower with no doors and one window, much like the tale of Rapunzel. Except this girl is not what you would expect, she is a creature born from a human and demon with the powers to lure in people with her voice and devour their souls. Locked away as a young girl, she knows little, and one day a man comes close enough to hear her song.
I'm pretty open to discuss ideas and such, this is just the basic idea that came to mind.
My OC for this plot:
Allison

Appearance: Long Black Locks, Porcelain Skin, 5 ft 5 in, Slender Figure, Crimson Eyes.

Personality: She is very childish and loves to play pranks, her isolation has made her social skills a disaster. She loves music and singing, any sweet tune will lure her attention away from what she was previously focusing on. She is very guarded, untrusting, and uses her naive and childish attitude to keep people out. She has no regard for human life and shows no mercy when hungry.​

Sweet Melody:
A mysterious song has begun to play every night, a cold and chilling tune, and every morning after its played, someone is found dead. Their body is always drained of all fluids and all organs have been ruptured as if they had exploded from within. What no one knows, is the girl who plays the tune is right under their noses, hidden from investigators and officers in the mansion on the edge of town... The wealthy young man that owns the mansion? He of course holds her prisoner there, and he orders her to play her tune very night.
I thought this idea was pretty interesting. I'm open to discuss why the man has the girl, why he makes her do what she does, and why she listens to him in the first place. The setting is also open for discussion.
My OC for this plot:
Elisé Dupreé

Appearance: Green Cropped Locks, Fair Skin, 5 ft 6 in, Slender Figure, Emerald Green Eyes.

Personality: She is very quiet, intelligent, and cold hearted. She hates most living creatures, and very rarely shows any emotions. She is very sarcastic, and doesn't seem to care much for social standards. She has a talent with the flute, but her tunes always cause death to those she wishes it on, though she doesn't seem to care.​

Times of the Gods
I'm craving a setting in ancient Greek Times, where the Gods reigned and were feared and respected by all mortals. If love to do a romance between a mortal women and Greek God or hero, or maybe both! I'm pretty open for discussion on this plot. Perhaps we can multi-chara this, and somehow all of our characters end up connected in the story? Two separate stories/romances meeting up to become one whole. I'd love to collaborate the idea more!

NOTE:
If you are interested in any of the plots just PM me! :) Do NOT post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom