Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jasmine's request thread!! (RL gender doesn't matter) NEW CRAVING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JassyJasB

GONE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. FAMILY ISSUES. THANK TO THE FEW GUYS THAT DIDN'T WASTE MY TIME. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD SEARCH.

Hello all,

I have been doing this for about five years. I like romantic roleplays with a dramatic flair. I only play MxF, or female playing a male but don't tell me you're a female. I only play female. I will NOT play futa. I am very detailed, I can give one to four paragraphs, depending on how much I am in love with the story. The introductions will be longer, so I can describe the character and give some back story, but after that I will keep it at about one to three paragraphs.

LIMITS...

I do NOT do gangbangs (over four people)
No sexual relations with animals
Nothing involving urine, poop, vomit
I don't play under 17

KEEP IN MIND...

Story > smut.
If you message me for a roleplay, send me MORE than one line.
If it's your scene you start, if its my scene I will start.
TELL ME IF YOU ARE LEAVING OR IF ITS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE TO RESPOND.

PAIRINGS... (have an idea handy)

Firefighter x wife (newly married)
Boyfriend x girlfriend
Husband x wife
Vampire x mate
Were x mate
Husbands bestfriend x wife
President/ First Lady-intern-secretary
First Lady/ president-intern-secretary
Any Disney couple

CRAVING!!!

1.) KING &MISTRESS

Your character is the king, he is married to a wife who has recently gone through the change and is no longer able to give him an heir. He has a daughter but she wouldn't be able to inherit the throne. One of your closest friends tells him to come to his country home to get away from court because the king has been stressed and needs a break. He agrees not knowing that the lord's plan is to get him with his young daughter. She is a virgin, she is everything that king would want. She teases a little, she's a flirt and she could give the king a son.

All she has to do is make him want her. She teases him and keeps him interested. He wants her but she won't give herself to him until he divorces his wife. She will not give him a son that he cannot make heir to the throne. She gives him a good reason why he should divorce his wife and be with her.

2.) BOUGHT

Your character is having coffee and hears yelling. My character and her boyfriend are having a screaming match in the middle of the sidewalk right outside the cafe. He notices she looks like his fiancé who passed away in a car crash five years ago. Feeling lonely and in need of a pet he has his favorite company kidnap her so her can have her.

She is not very happy about this arrangement and he has to break her and mold her into what he wants. He has the potential he just has to get her to stop fighting. She has free range of the house and the grounds, she's not allowed to leave unless its with him.

Thanks for reading :)
Jassy

RE: Drama, Romance and More...

I've just PM'd you, but it says I cant reply as I'm on your ignore list for some reason?

RE: Drama, Romance and More...(RL gender doesn't matter)

Edited and bumped.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

RE: Drama, Romance and More...(RL gender doesn't matter) NEW CRAVING!!

Bump.

Bumping bump bump

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom