Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rp partner wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Homonus~Nocturna~

Planetoid
Hey I'm kinda knew to the site and I am looking for someone to rp with. I have three threads posted in the fan-based roleplays. One is bulma vegeta the other two are zaraki and yachiru and seras Victoria and alucard. Any one that is posted to would be greatly appreciated. The bulma and vegeta one I need bulma. The zaraki and yachiru one I need yachiru and the seras and alucard one I need alucard. So please I love to rp but so far I have no one to rp with. If anyone can reply to this and tell me which one you want to reply too that would be helpfull

~Homonus~Nocturna~ said:
Hey I'm kinda new to the site and I am looking for someone to rp with. I have three threads posted in the fan-based roleplays. One is bulma vegeta the other two are zaraki and yachiru and seras Victoria and alucard. Any one that is posted to would be greatly appreciated. The bulma and vegeta one I need bulma. The zaraki and yachiru one I need yachiru and the seras and alucard one I need alucard. So please I love to rp but so far I have no one to rp with. If anyone can reply to this and tell me which one you want to reply too that would be helpfull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom