Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men Inspired

Status
Not open for further replies.
My character's name is Ashley Reynolds and as she has grown up, she has discovered that she has a powerful ability that she seems to not have much control over. Ashley is capable of healing and harming, even killing others with her mind. However, with her lack of control, any time that she gets upset or scared, she ends up harming those that are around her at the time. Due to this, she was kicked out of her home at the age of 15 and has been on her own for the past four years. Throughout this time, Ashley has been diligently searching for anyone or anything who could help her and during this time, she has helped but also hurt several people. Because of her destructive nature, Ashley has little faith in herself. Finally, she obtained word of a man name Professor Xavier who has a school for others like herself and who may be able to help her. Ashley has her doubts but is willing to try anything to keep from hurting those around here. Now she is starting her journey to the school as she tries to keep any hope alive.

(This is a roleplay that I see being played in the world of X-Men. I am okay with playing realistic X-Men characters or ones that you have created. If you find my story interesting, please feel free to contact me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom