Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The city life (Skelace x Onica)

Never looked at the man besides at the whole in his arms. Soon showing why she had to remove the guy's shirt as she started to wrap the bandage around his arm and upper check. Making sure that it was nice and tight around his wounded shoulder. Making it feel quite funny on his limps seeing how he was cuffed to the bars behind him. "Now you see this could have all been avoided if you just stayed in here the first time....I was only holding you until I had time to talk you your ass. Now well, your in here for all the fucking damages you did around here and all the time I had to waste fixing everything." Getting up to move out side the cage once again coming back with a thick blanket and covering him up somewhat. "What your though I was going to let you freeze tonight?"

He had a hard time not moving into a more comfortable position even with the bullet hole in his shoulder, though when he did move it caused him excruciating pain. When she came back with the blanket he grumbled something about it not being under her.

"Oh really? Then what the hell was the bash in the head for and stealing all my stuff for huh? All I did was walk in and say hi and I end up getting mugged like I if I had walked into a raider camp!" He would have refused the blanket had it not been so cold.

"No I told you to stay where you are. Its basic shit that we learned way back in boot camp...'To be especially watchful at night, and during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.' In a time like this you never let anyone come near you with out first having them searched for weapons of any kinda that could do harm to yourself or the place your guarding and well I was guarding something. This shit hole of a home. If you would have stayed put, let me approach you...I would have looked you over, asked you the questions and we would have been back here with a hot meal in you belly. And I did not steal you shit, its in a box upstairs. Hell I didn't even go threw it. Ya'll get it back as soon as I let you go in a few days." She got up after making sure he was covered up...back as well as front. "Be a good little rat and I'll bring you so food later tonight and maybe a light....this time left out side the bars."

"A FEW DAYS!" He shouted. "What am I supposed to do for a few days!? Do you know how badly my maps will be outdated by then!? In a few days the whole raider clan to the south could have moved out of the city opening up unknown resources! The raiders to the west may have taken over the raiders from the norths camp! Hell the whole frigging city could be blown to bits by the time I get out there!"

She could not hold in a laugh, "You mean you didn't know. This whole base is full of untapped resources. The raiders are just to chicken shit to try and pass the wires. Hell your the first person I've seen sense this place fell." It was true...well for the most part. Years of hard work had payed off for her. She had picked clean the stores and hospital on base, all there resources now stored here in the hanger's storage and unused office spaces. The base's gas resources could only be tapped if you had the key and code to make them work. As for water...the base ran off well water. A whole different system then the city used and even if few of the pumps stilled worked.

He was a little confused as to how she didn't see his point, he didn't care about resources. What was in his bags could easily last him through the first two months of winter. He was worried about not knowing what was happening out there and recording it. "Of course I knew this place had resources. Why do you think I came here in the first place? I was talking about my maps! They are going to be useless in a few days time!" Then a thought occurred to him; he couldn't write anyways, with a bullet through his shoulder.

"Not like I could do anything out there like this anyways." He said referring to his shoulder.

With a shrug of her shoulder she would be gone. Not really caring about his maps, after all the world outside the gates did not involve her. If he wanted to be out there, he should have never came into her zone. Her foot steps clearly heard as she moved up her steps.

The rain had not stopped for long it seemed, starting up hard and heavy as the sun started to set. The sound of wind and rain loud in the main part of the hanger where the cage was. The cold air cutting threw the large area like a knife. But it seemed clear she was keeping her word, Onica walking toward the back of the pen, undoing the handcuffs that held him to the bars. Once he was free she would hand him a new shirt and even a new coat. They still even had the price tag on them which was rare now and days. Following them would be a few sandwiches made from homemade bread and what looked like chicken.....okay it was not really chicken but crows where very common around here and just as good when cooked right. These stuff alone would prove these girl was sitting on a gold mine.

Destation never said anything appreciative when she uncuffed him or gave him things to keep himself warm, or any of the delicious food. He just sat in his cage all day grumbling and talking as if there were others in the cage with him. Almost completely refused her existence when she came into the room. He shivered in the cage at night, but he would never go hungry. He devoured the food she gave him as soon as he could, in fear that at any moment she would want it all back.

As the days went on he began developing cabin fever rather seriously. He would run around in his small cage, bang the bars and attempt to squeeze through them getting stuck more than once. He was starting to think about another break out attempt as his arm felt better and better. Though one day he asked her, "How long will I be stuck in here?"

That was a given in her boot, "Until I know you not nuts and going to slit my throat while I sleep. Once I know that I'll let you out, give you your shit and you can be on your way. Though it will be a while before you can use your arm again. Just because it might be feeling better, gun shot wounds take a few months to heal. Don't want to risk reopening the wound and bleeding out."

Sounded like she knew what she was talking about, walking to about where he was in the pen. Passing a thing of can beans and plastic spoon to him. The can already opened.

He grabbed the can looked at them for a moment then looked back at her, "Do I look crazy to you?" He thought about what he just asked, "Ok nevermind that. Do I look violent? So far your the only to use violence here. Maybe your the crazy." He looked at her with one eye raised the other lowered giving him rather awkward face. He began to eat her beans, while still giving her that weird look hoping that maybe she would crack however unlikely it was.

"Maybe I am," She called out as she walked away, "And you can look at me all you want but its not going to work. So eat you food and be careful or your face is going to stick that way." The day would seem to drag on as she did work in the hanger where he could watch her. More or less dragging boxes out of one room and into another. Same with loads on loads of dried out fire wood. It seemed she was getting ready for something, maybe something he did not know about.

He sighed, dropping to the floor. Once again she took what little lgic he had and threw it out the window. She definitly had a way to frustrate a guy. For hours on end he watched her pull all sorts of things through that door, he tried to sleep but cabin fever was really starting to kick in. He felt like he was going to explode the moment she opened the door to his cage.

Eventually she started to bring in lumber... lots of it. This was a change from the usual box or crate, "What is all this stuff for anyways? You plan on throwing a party?"

She just looked up at him when he spoke. Not bothering to answer him until after she was done. By then the young ex-soldier was covered in sweat, removing her shirt as she walked up to the pen. Now wearing just her sports bra, pants and boots. What tattoos she had now in clear view. "Take it your were not here last winter or maybe you move around to much to really worry about things like dry fire wood. The weeks leading up to the winter months are always rainy, making it hard to find dry wood when you need it. Like when it starts snowing."

She knew he was hurt and all but it seemed like the gears in her head was turning, "I can use the help."

"Well I don't really think I have a choice in the matter now do I? If I refuse you will either cast me out, where I'm in no where near fit to survive on my own or, you will shoot me hear as I will be dead weight. So I guess I shall help you with what I can." He looked up at her. He had to admit it had been some time since he had saw a women, and she looked very nice only half dressed.

"So if you are to need my assistance does that mean you will be letting me out of this confounded cage? Or must I rant and scream some more?" He smiled at her with a big grin on his face. He always did love being annoying to those who were causing him to be uncomfortable, though he wasn't quite sure he was getting to her.

"Its the ranting and screaming that will get you a bullet in between your eyes." Hands reaching for the lock, undoing it with the simple use of a key. Opening the door half way before moving back to the fire wood. Watching him closely as he would exit it before dragging the wood into the cage, "Plus I needed the cage to store the wood in. Don't want anyone coming in a taking it."

He stretched his legs out before exiting the cage. The open space a very nice change from the crampness of the cage. "Not like a lock like that would make much of a difference. You really could use a better way to lock something up. A simple lock cutter and they would be in as easy as that." He made sure to stand a good deal away from her, readjusting his arm strap. "So what is it you would have me do...," After a few seconds about thinking how mad she would get if he was sarcastic, he bent down adding, "...my lady?"

His mouth was already starting to get to her, turning around just in time to see him bow to her and call her his lady, "Stand up...and none of that creepy mid-evil kinda shit. I don't own you...you can leave at any time. Just make sure when you do don't come back." She was not telling him to leave, or that he had to leave. Just making it clear that he could and what to do when he did. "But if your not leaving help me drag this shit into that cage.

The cage lock in her hand, making sure he would not try and cage her like she did him.

He chuckled. "If you wish it so. Though there's not much stopping me from coming back if I did leave." He smiled grabbing some of the wood in his good arm. "So when do I get my stuff back?" He was still worried she had thrown it out, or lost something he deemed useful. He would flip shit again if he thought something was missing or she wasn't going to give it back. He wasn't very efficient at moving the wood; he was being very careful not to hurt his other arm in the process.

Back
Top Bottom