Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The city life (Skelace x Onica)

Lost Legacy

Lusting for the Dark
Destation was roaming city looking for a military base stationed somewhere in the area. He didn't worry much, about being attacked out here, even though he was very much so in the middle of a street. His mud and dirt smeared face and body blended in quite well with the remains of a once great city all around him. He traveled with a hop in his walk and smiled as his bags rattled around him. "No no no, I the easiest way would to be to head down main street, and not risk walking through a nest of raiders cutting through levlin lane." He talked to seemingly no one. "No this path could give us an easy hour worth or more of hour day light." He suddenly stopped as he turned the corner around a building. "You see there it is. You know im never listening to you again." He walked up to a locked gate that apparently had electricity running through it. "Well this wont do." Out of his pack he put on some rubber gloves and a lock picking set. He worked on the lock making quick work of it. As the gate opened the circuit was broken and the electricity stopped working. "Ahh much better." He put his materials away and walked into the military complex.

Work, work, work....it seemed that's all she did now that the war was over and just about everyone was dead. No fear in her mind because of the electrical gate that guarded the base. No one daring to enter out of fear that the military still ran it. Well at that's what she though, unknowing that someone had found a way pass the gate.

The base was small, a few hangers and an airstrip. About 20 or so other buildings, a housing area and a shopping center. All of which has shown to be full of untapped food and supplies which the last marine raided and clammed as her own. Making one of the hangers into her make shift home, using the offices on the second level as storage for what she found and one for a make shift one room house. It was not much but it was home and it was better then what others had.

Today though she found herself moving the last boxes of can goods and MRE from a were-house back to the air station. Not knowing that someone could be watching her now.

Destation rubbed his eyes to make sure his eyes wern't playing tricks on him. It had been quite awhile since he had seen someone. He immediately knew she wasn't a raider. She was to cleaned up to be a raider not to mention she was alone. Raiders were never alone.

He ran up to her waving his hands. His need for talking to someone that wasn't crazy forced him to move without thinking. "Heeeeyyyy!"

She jumped, dropping the box to her feet and swing the rifle that was on her back to the front of her. Training tough her to never be with out an weapon, common sense told her never to be with out a weapon this day and time. She was fast and clearly knew how to use the weapon that she now held in both hands. A warning shot being placed slightly up in the air as the boy ran at her. More or less to scare him into stopping...no wear near killing him.

Cans seemed to roll out of the box, food worth more then gold now and days. Yet she never took her eyes off him, "Stop where the fuck your at. Before I put a round between you eyes boy."

Hell he might even be older then the 21 year old female before him. Her attire still the uniform she use to wear before the war ended everything, hair gown out and down to her shoulders. Bright eyes seemed to be a mix of blues and greens. Really a lovely girl if she was not pointed a rifle at his head.

As the bullet flied over his head and her demands came to his ears, he stopped not out of fear just the simple fact he'd rather not get shot. "Hey now! Is that really how you treat guests around here?" He said with a curious frown upon his face.
"I come in piece!" He held his hand up in the old Vulcan symbol. He laughed at his own joke. "Calm down sweety I'm unarmed... well for the most part." A grin split his mouth. He looked like a cross between a 25 year old crack head and a two year old who just got done playing in a mud puddle.

The way he spoke to her should have got him shot. "I don't like guess so don't let the door hit you on the way out." That could be a bad idea to make him leave now though, he could sell her out to the raiders to get a few days worth of meals. As for being unarmed she would not believe him unless she searched him. That grin of his making her eyes narrow as she lowered the gun so he was not in her cross hairs. "What the fuck to you want around here anyways. You know this base if off limits."

"Well if your really that grumpy then I guess I could go but don't blame me if the fence doesn't work anymore." He laughed. He started to inch closer again since she had lowered her gun he thought that ment she wouldn't shoot at him anymore. He lowered his hands into one of his five pockets that he had in his shirt. "Well I don't see any government to enforce no laws anymore. Do you because if you did I would gladly leave. You know I'm still technically on probation for breaking into old lady Maridith's house? Oh that was a fun night. Would you like me to tell you the story?" He then started his story not waiting for her answer. "Well ya see me and Johnny... Johnny was a good friend of mine you see..."

Onica would let him come close, close enough that was. Watching him place his hands into his pockets, this alone put her on the edge. Not knowing he could pull out at any time. Boy what a shock from hell he would get when he got with in her strike range....swinging the butt end of her rifle right into his face. And if that did not hit, she was sure the back slash with the muzzle of her rifle would hit him. Ether way her goal was to knock the shit out of the boy that seemed to cocky for his own good.

If he did get knocked out the last thing he would hear was her say, "You need to learn when to shut up."

Not seeing the blow that was about to come Destation just kept rattling his story off until the butt of the rifle hit him squarely in the jaw. He must of blacked out because when he awoke it was dark. He didn't worry much he'd been in worse situations. This bringing back to mind a story of when he was captured by raiders. This story brought back the thought of stories which in turn brought back the thought of Onica hitting him. "So much for being a friendly lady." He said as he rubbed his jaw. He had some pain killers in is pouches and as he went to retrieve them he realized something. His pouches, his life's savings were gone, this let him go of in a horrific blood curdling scream.

The girl was not crazy, the moment she knocked him on his as she 'disarmed' him of everything but his clothes. Putting it a box and placing it in a safe place in tell she could question him and make sure was not a real threat. Placing him in a cage in the main hanger, large metal bars would make it hard for him to get out....most likely made to keep valuable aircraft parts from being stolen when the base still up and running. Now used to keep him from from getting away. In the corner of the cage would be a few sleeping bags, a flash light, two cans of food and a gallon of water.

She may have been the most friendly of people but she was not cruel, she knew with the setting of the sun the air would grow cold. After all winter was only a few weeks away. Onica, well she was off messing with things in the upper office. Stopping only when she heard the scream but did nothing. He could wait in tell morning, right now she was trying to set up a make shift fire place in the large office she now called home.

He quickly looked around for away to escape his cell and saw the materials in the corner. He quickly came up with a plan. He opened up the flashlight and took the incandecense out of the bulb itself. He then hooked one battery up to the incandecense with some nylon from the sleeping bags. As the incandecense heated he started to poke the other battery with it. Drilling into the battery to let loose the acid it holds. As the nylon burned he continued to and more strips which looked like smoke signals coming out of the building. As soon as he had access to the acid he applied it to the top of a bar concentratying it as much as he could. As the bar was worn down he pulled it down towards him with all his might slowly bending the bar until there was a wide enough gap in the bars for him to escape.

Boxs, boxes and more boxes. It seemed her work never ended around her, not time for a little r and r. Wondering what that guy said about the fence not working anymore. Damn yet another thing she would have to look into tomorrow.

She was no longer dressed in her uniform, but a pair of basket ball short and a black muscle shirt. Around her upper right leg was a gun holder, a pistol on her at all times even if her rifle was locked up. She was a good shot with just about anything, that's how she lasted so long by herself.

He squeezed through the bars and went to the nearest window. He looked around to get a good idea of where he was when he saw Onica's fire. He instantly ran out of the building into that direction only stopping just out side of the building she was in. He decided it would be best to make her think she was in no harm then surprise her considering she was much better with a weapon than he was. He opened the door quietly entering the building he looked around for a sharp object finding virtually nothing. She had cleaned this place bare, but he did find a light bulb which he smashed against his leg collecting the biggest sharpest piece of the glass left. Picking up another piece he made his way towards the stairs.

He quietly climbed the steps and looking for the room that had light coming from it. Once he found the room he took the smaller piece of glass and chucked it towards the window, as he hid just outside of the door. This better work.

She did not really jump when she hear something hit the glass window, to bad when you throw something it normally bounces back toward where it was thrown. The small piece of glass laying there in the middle of the floor when she stood to go investigate. Hand gun in hand, the other free to bend down and pick up the light bulb frag. Keeping an eye on the door when she did so. Seemed what ever branch she was in they trained her well.

Standing and making her way slowly to the door, pressing her back to the wall. Looking out into the hall way clearing that end before turning rather fast to clear the other way. If she would see anyone she would most likely shoot first and ask questions later. If not she would the girl would slowly make her way down the one way of the all. Keeping her back to the wall and trying her best to keep an eye out for anyone that may be around.

Seeing that the plan backfired Destation rushed down the steps as quietly as possible. He needed to be able to get to her before she got to him but that wasn't looking like it would be easy. On his way down he saw a fire alarm and pulled the switch. Then continued down the steps to the ground floor where he opened the door to the outside. He quickly shouted raider slang into the air, "Search the hole! If's you find meat we kill it and gets its as grub!" Then slamming the door. Using many different tones of voices he had himself reply to the oder in similar slang.

She had an idea about what going on. It it was really raider that had thrown the glass they would have rushed the room with her in it or not...weather or not she had a weapons. They would not have pulled the fire alarm, that would just have alerted anyone that was near of there being in that building. Taking her time to look around the upper level, moving to the lower level as soon as she heard the door slam at the bottom of the stares. Going to look at the cage. Just as she thought, knowing he would be back ether that night or some time soon to get back what he had lost to her. An when he did, well she would be ready.

The night went by it seemed with out a sign of the male she had caught. So had most of the day, but then again she was sure not even that guy was stupid enough to run around in the rain. Giving her time to repair the broken bar to the cage. Hard work but she was able to do it in less then a few hours, give or take the times she went up stares to make sure he did not manage to sneak pass her in her work. But as the day went on it seemed the rain died down for at less a like while and Onica seemed to be no where in sight.

Destation had been holed up in a sewer drain most of the day. The rain making his stay there rather miserable. The lady he was now in conflict with sure was smart. Smarter than anyone he'd ever known. He began to doubt his course of action through all this. Well he could always try persuasion hoping she wouldn't shoot him. He began thinking if marines had any honor. Well it was worth a shot, he doubted he could make it out of here and survive without his stuff.

Coming to the conclusion he gathered himself up opened the manhole he had been hiding in and climbed out. The rain was gone for the most part now he realized happily. Maybe his luck was turning around. He walked back to the building he had lost saw her in with his hands behind his head the entire way. As he came to the building he shouted hoping she would hear him. "HEY LADY! LOOK I THINK WE GOT OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT IF YOU WOULD JUST COME OUT I'M SURE WE COULD TALK THIS OUT! I'M UNARMED DON'T WORRY I'M NOT TRYING TO PULL ANYTHING!" His lungs were giving out by the end of his shout.

She knew he would come back but she was not waiting for him to be so willing to get her notice his presents. However, she was not so trusting now and days. Plus...well....he just caused a hell of a lot of damage to her home. First the the cage, then breaking a light bulb which were starting to become hard to find, the pulling the fire alarm which could have drawn even more unwanted people to the base. Ether way you looked at it this man had put her in a sour mood. Going up behind him with her hand gun already drawn. Going up behind him, doing her best to keep him from seeing her....if she did it right she would be right behind him her the muzzle of her gun pressed into the back of his right shoulder.

As Destation felt a piece of mettle touch his shoulder he sprung in to action. Even though he was very trusting of people he wasn't easy to kill. He quickly spun to the left since he felt the gun on the right, he was hoping to hit the wrist of the hand that had held the gun though if it wasn't a hand gun the barrel would do just as well. If he noticed the gun moving the other way his next step would be a quick strike to the person's throat.

He may have been fast, but one this was for sure....never move when a person's finger was on the trigger and their not scared to pull it. It only takes a moment of a second to shot and the minute she saw him start to turn that's just what she did. Her finger moving faster then his spin. Even if the round did not hit him, the thought alone would give her time to back up and get off a few more rounds.

Well no one ever said that Destation was smart, as the bullet ripped through his shoulder he quickly fell to the ground, screaming, "AHHH!!! YOU DAM CUNT! ILL RIP YOUR GOD DAMED FACE OF AND FEED IT TO THE RAIDERS! FUUUUUCK!" The pain in his shoulder was excruciating for him since he knew very little about pain even in these troubled times. He attempted to get up but all he could do was roll over on his back.

The sound of her chambering a round could be heard as she pointed the gun at his head, "I'd like to see you do that. Really I would like to see you make the damn winter with the use of only one arm, no gear and back out in the city where you should of stayed. I think the raiders would have a good time with your ass. After all I'm sure there going to be getting really hungry when food starts running low." Winter had always been the hardest months to go threw after the war, crops didn't grow in the winter and well can food was starting to run low in the city limits. "But you know I'm not going to be as trusting of you this time around you little rat."

Her hands where got kind as she grabbed him where his wound was, doing her best to roll him over and cuff the little rodent. Searching him once she knew he was secured and knowing with that gun shot wound and his hurt shoulder bent back in cuffs....all she would have to do was give his arm a good pull if he started to act up. If she found nothing on his body she would pull him up and throw him back into that cage. Only this time he found find it empty. No sleeping bag, no food, no water, and this time no flashlight. Just him, in cuffs with a gun shot wound.

She would return to the cage just as the sun was setting. A small bag in one hand and a pot of hot water in the other, keeping everything out side the cage until she fixed it so a bar ran between his hands as he was handcuffed again behind his back. "I'm not going to lie. What I'm about to do is going to hurt."

He wanted to say some witty smart ass comment but the gun aimed at his head was certainly a convincing argument to not do so. He laid there his rage quickly turning into self pity. Normally he would be furious if she checked him and he still had his stuff but he didn't care now there was nothing he needed on him. As she found nothing she took him to the cage where he began talking to himself for most of the day. "What have I done that was so wrong that I deserved this. All I did was walk up and say hi."
"Biggest mistake of my life..." He went rattling on as she came back in as the bullet hole began to sting a little bit again. His eyes widened when she mentioned pain. "Oh come on lady! I never ment nothin! I was just looking for someone to talk to. Please I'll do anything just don't torture me to death!"

"Torture you to death no, Save your arm yes." Going but returning with the bag and pot in hand. Pulling a towel from the bag first and letting it sit in the water before using it to clean the wound. Next taking out a few things that did not look to friendly. The next few hours would be hell as she tried to get out the bullet, clean the inside of the wound, and fix it up from the inside working her way out. Making sure that he would not loose his arm and any major bleeding would stop. Her eyes not moving from her work even as she took a blade and cut away his shirt so she could patch up and bandage up his shoulder.

Destation looked rather comforted by her words until he felt her digging around inside of him. He was not a very good patient as he squirmed and squeeled at the pain. As she tore his shirt he would then shout about that. "Hey! Hey! Thats my favorite shirt! You have no right to tear it! I thought you were saving my arm not chopping it off! Owwwww! Whats your problem lady!? I think you enjoy this more then raiders do." He went on and on for as long as she worked.

Back
Top Bottom