Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Raunchy Bunch OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought would be there's sort of an opening scene, where all the characters come home from work, school, clubs, hanging out with friends, etc. From there, we'd all basically reintroduce our characters by shortly describing them within the RP. Then, we would play out small scenes that would show what the relationships between each of the characters are like. This may take several posts, but I was thinking that were would be some build up before jumping into the "catalyst" scene that sets off all their incest. At least, that's how I would have done it in a 1x1 RP. Not sure if it would take too long in a group RP, but yeah, that's still my preference. Up to everybody else though what they'd like to do.

^ That idea sounds fine to me. No preference. And time isn't a concern really- I don't care how long the RP takes, I'm not leaving BMR anytime soon. ;)

Okay so really, all I need to do is put a starter with a little something for everyone else to lead into? I can do that. If I'm understanding this right, just let me know, and I should be able to get a starter up by tomorrow.

Okay here's the thread
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=44861

Let me know if I should change or add anything.

Uhm. oops. Am I allowed to post again yet, or do I have to wait till everyone has gotten their intros? If not.......I'm not sure how to fix that.

It's not a problem for me. I'm actually not at a computer right this second, so can't respond anyway. Also, awesomists post directly addressed you,so it makes sense for you to reply. My thought is that once the other people start posting, be open to influences and "interruptions" by their characters into what your characters are doing.

Sorry, one other thing. I've given it some thought, and I don't think waiting to post in order is going to be very efficient, especially with 6 people. To minimize down time, I'm thinking that we should just post when we're available, but have our posts take into considerations that came before. Let me know what you think

I think that's a good idea. I've seen more than a few group rps die because of strict posting order.

It might be. There's not a lot of replying, which may be caused by there only being one female whose in a position to interact with the rest of the family. Not to mention that Eclipse hasn't joined in at all.

Funny, seeing as how you're the only one who answered me here ._.

Can we please recruit another mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom