Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Raunchy Bunch OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
Hey guys, so here's the OOC chat for our RP. Sorry about the cheesy name, but it's really all I could think of hahaha. Let me know if you want a different name. Other than that, I think we're JUST about close to being able to start. We just have to get everybody's votes on the ideas already presented in the coordination thread. I started this one now because, to be honest, I was getting tired of that Whisper guy intruding. Hope to start this soon!

I'm totally fine with the movie idea as well, although I've never heard of the Borgias... sorry haha. Again though, how does everybody feel about the idea of openness and intimacy that sexywriter mentioned, such as being naked around each other, kissing on the lips as a sing of affection, hugging, etc? I think it was just sexywriter and I who actually said that's what we wanted. What does everybody else think? We can either combine it with the movie idea, or scrap it completely. It's all up to you guys. As for the family name, I'm actually fine with anything really since it won't play THAT major a role in the RP (I'm guessing?).

Also, I wanted to ask what everybody's preference for "first incest couple" would be. Personally, I'm a sucker for mother-son relationships, so I was wondering if it'd be possible for it be my either first or primary incestuous coupling. Going off of that, I wanted to ask if the ladies in this RP would be participating in any lesbian couplings. For me, I won't be having my character do anything with the other guys, as that's not my personal preference. Dad and other son are more than free to if they wish though.

Anyway, I think we should get a few logistical things out of the way first. When we finally do start the RP (Soon hopefully), who do you guys want to do the first post? To be honest, I'm not a fan of going first really, though if nobody else wants to or feels like I should, I can do it. Jumping off of that, what kind of a post length are you guys looking for? Normally, I like posts of substance, so maybe one long to two paragraphs, and considering that this group RP might see people being absent for a few days to deal with real life, there may be times where the RP gets hung up while we wait for a response for someone. To me, that just makes longer posts that much more important, but again, that's just my opinion. Let me know what you all think.

Well, we could have the family feel free, and comfortable. I just think we should do it, till up to the point of the movie, or whatever we use to start things off, they observe certain rules. Like nakedness and hugging are okay, but no lingering stares or pressing that's less than appropriate.

As for my character's first couple, I like the idea of him with Flora because their both socially awkward. I'm not interested in doing anything with males either.

I wouldn't mind trying to do the first post, once we know what's going to happen.

I'm cool with the openness idea, I've decided Mom is a bit of an exhibitionist so she could even have been a trigger for that. Lesbian play is definitely something I'm up for. GoldenGate, mother-son sounds like a great starting point.

Hey. I know I'm not part of the bunch yet, but I asked golden for the green light on putting up a character for the cool, crazy "mad genius" dad with a bit of a dom streak.

Just thought I'd throw up an idea I had and see what the reactions are: I'm thinking of running it so that the married couple are also brother and sister, and the father would be the one encouraging his wife to ease the kids into the family tradition. What do you guys think?

Haha, It's amusing, none of us guys want anything to do with each other. Ah well. I'm fine with whatever first pairing you want. Mother-son is fine. I do like father-daughter, and I'd love it if both daughters were willing to seduce their dad together. Or perhaps one daughter and the mother? Would be fantastic. but that's a personal request, and doesn't need to be incorporated.

No, there is still only one family. Raze was wanting to join before I could respond to his PM telling him we were full. Also, I think we're close to being ready to go? After Awesomist posts her character bio and chimes in on our setup here. Malmshodes, since the movie thing was sort of your idea, I'll leave it to your discretion as to how you want to introduce and how you want it to play out, and if you could start us all off when the time comes, that would be much appreciated. In the meantime, I think we can start/continue discussing how our first pairings are going to work out, and what the dynamic/relationship between our characters is going to be like.

Autumnal, how did you imagine the mother son relationship to progress? I was thinking that since my character is the youngest, she pays the most attention to him and more or less babies him. As a result, he feels the most connected and intimate with her out of all the members of the family and spends the most time with her. He usually helps her out in the garden or cuddles up with when the family watches to TV (or a movie) on the couch, giving them lots of physical contact. Some extra stuff may include showering together, (nude) sunbathing together, (nude) massages, and sleeping/napping together (nude) in the same bed when dad is busy or out. Let me know what you think about all of this, and if you have different ideas in mind, let me know. One last thing before I forget is that I actually have a big lactation/breastfeeding kink/fetish, and I realize it's sort of a niche thing, so if you're not into it that's totally fine. Just want to gauge your interest on it. Any specific kinks or fetishes you'd like to include?

I personally like the idea of the family starting up already established as an incest family. While I'd very much like to role play the scene of the movie that illuminated their brains into such goodness :p I don't think a movie is enough to change the mindset of a family. If we want to play the transitional scene as well (From nudist family to incest family), I think we need to put more thought into it. The father already longing for the daughter, the mother appreciating how much a man her young boy turned to be, and then both the father and the mother decide to spice up their sex lives and reflect about how mature and responsible their kids grown into, then slowly one by one they start the incest circle grows until it covers the entire house.

Maybe we start it up with the mom pursuing the son, and the daughter unintentionally arousing the father, while the other brother and sister also fall for each other. That night, they all wind up walking on each other and admit that they have such sexual fantasies? I don't know, I just think a movie alone isn't enough.

Though I personally prefer we start with the family already establishing itself as an incest family :p

+ Just to confirm, Rachel (my character) is perfectly fine with most kinks, she is fine with being pursued by a male or enticing a male, she is also fine with any girlxgirl relationship.

To be honest, I actually like Awesomist's idea more than the movie idea. However, I am not sure if I necessarily want the family to have already started their incestuous relationships prior to the start of the RP. I'm leaning more towards them NOT having done that simply because I feel the build up makes it much more fun. Of course, there can (and in my opinion should) definitely be some strong taboo desires building prior to the start. To that effect, I'm thinking the family dynamic could be even more open than we had previously discussed as sort of a compromise. Instead of merely being comfortable around each other while naked, we could have the family be outright nudists, and the intimate hugs and kisses on the lips could have an added sensuality or lust behind them as well. Continuing with the compromise, with the building sexual tension in the household, we could have the movie act as a catalyst that pushes everybody over the edge, not necessarily having sex that night, but determined to make it happen in the coming days or weeks. Also, see my prior post, the part addressed to Autumnal for sort of a reference for what I had in mind (eg showers together, nude massages, etc).

We should have a mini-vote to determine whether we go with the movie idea, the family having already begun their incestuous couplings prior to the start of the RP, my version of compromise, or a different compromise or set up altogether. To be honest though, even with the vanilla movie idea we had all discussed before, I was already assuming that sexual tension prior to the start was already a given, but I may have been wrong hehe. Anyway, regardless of what we choose, my personal preference is that there be a series of build up posts that lead into all the fun incest, but again, this is a collaborative effort, so whatever the majority of the players here wants, goes.

P.S. I'm totally jumping the gun here, but if/when we eventually lead into group sex and threesomes, I have a request that mine be with Rachel and Nicolette, assuming Autumnal is okay with a bit of girlxgirl action as well. Again, just preference though. Glad to see the discussion is moving along! :D

Alright, personal vote: The family is already established as a nudist family. They feel perfectly comfortable with being naked around each other, discussing sex and sexuality, kissing and hugging, and even teasing. They never had actual sex, but each member secretly desires that. Each two family members (FatherxDaughter, MotherxSon, SisterxBrother) end up having sex one way or another (A movie could be one stimulant for one or a group of people). Later they expose the secret and they release their kinkiness.

So your saying, they should already be pretty comfortable with the idea of sex, but not quite there, and they all start having their own experiences?

malmshodes said:
So your saying, they should already be pretty comfortable with the idea of sex, but not quite there, and they all start having their own experiences?

Beautifully worded ;)

Welp, basically a much more succinct version of my rambling above hehe. Make that three votes for Awesomist's idea then. Question though: would they just be comfortable being naked around each other, which happens only on occasion, or are they full out nudist, and naked all the time when they're home together?

I'm with you three. Lol. I'm thinking full-out nudist. Naked all the time, whenever possible. As for the daughter(s) accidentally (or not) arousing the dad, sounds like tons of fun. :)

I'm partial to the full nudist idea too hehe. Also, SuperSonic has kind of been MIA for a while now... should we give her another day or two before filling her spot with someone else?

She's been her last night, let's give her more time and perhaps a PM :) It's the weekend, not a lot people prefer going online :/

+ I'm in favor of the full nudist idea as well.

Also, I have an exam on Tuesday so I might be a little less active for the next two days, so don't wait on me if I'm holding you guys back :)

I agree with Awesomist in regards to SuperSonic.

And that's fine Awesomist. We'll work around it.

And it sounds like our family is ful on nudist then. What fun! Anyway, lol. We are about ready to start!

I'm fine with waiting a few days. Malmshodes had offered to make the first post, so he could just get us started while we wait for her to come back. This is actually my first group RP, so how exactly should the order of the posts go?

I generally wait for everyone to post (In a cycle, Person A, Person B, Person C, Person A, Person B, Person C, ad infinitum), at least for the first few posts, until the action features two or three characters. My general rule is- check the last two posts. If your character was spoken to or had something done to them, or there's something your character should react to, then post, unless your post is going to be really short.

But if you weren't addressed or your character doesn't fit into the scene naturally, don't post.

But that's just me, and I don't like to god mod, so feel free to figure out your own personal posting rules.

I'm fine with starting things off. Uhm, the only question I have is how to do it. Originally it was going to be the movie, but now we seem to have decided on everyone having their own entrance into the world of incest. How do I begin it, if we're not going to have a specific moment. Oh, unless I do it so they all meet for dinner, which could be a fairly short scene, and then they could all go their own way and do their own thing. Though, that's pretty close to being the same as the movie idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom