Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheaters Never Prosper (Corybantic X vampirate2135)

Corybantic

Super-Earth
Mike Valetta was having a bit of trouble with concentration. It was free dress day at the high-school, and while it was usually his favorite day as all the pretty young things were able to flaunt and display their charms and personality. But today was an exam day and he had to stop himself from being distracted by the nubile flesh on display. His never let it show, but while he sat at his desk in front of the class, tanned legs disappearing into scandalously cutoff jeans tempted his gaze, or if he wandered through the rows of desks, the loose or low cut tops offered glimpses into a forbidden wonderland. He mentally shook himself and returned to the task of moderating the exam, focusing on the scribbling of pens and the rustle of papers, reminding himself that there had been a rash of suspicious test scores that the administration had let the teachers know was unacceptable if it was not come by honestly. So he knuckled down to the task at hand, passing between a blonde and redheaded student, keeping iron control on his baser impulses.

{Oh, so sorry, I forgot to mention my student's name is Sabrina.}

Exam day was no problem for Sabrina Jacobs, she had studied for about an hour last night, which was all an AICE student like her really needed. Normally, she'd go through the motions of following rules and being a goodie-goodie like always. But then the teacher, Mr. Valetta strolled by her, and her gaze leveled with his cock, licking her lips as she thought about it. And something in her clicked...or maybe snapped, she stood upright, tapped her teacher on the shoulder, ripped her exam paper into little confetti pieces and sprinkled it over his head. Then she whispered,"Go suck on a dead dog's dick, you asshole." Earning herself a cheer from the rest of her class as she was led out of the classroom straight to the principal's office, which had been part of her plan all along. You see, Sabrina knew all about slutty Principal Hedge and her promiscuous ways. She knew exactly how to lure her into a threesome with her and Mr. Valetta. Just appeal to the whore's immoral ideals.

Mike was livid as he marched the student to the principal's office. He knocked sharply on the door and, given leave, entered, his hand firmly on the students shoulder, guiding her in front of him. In no uncertain terms he let the principal know what had happened. He was almost stomping his feet as he told the woman "..and then she said to suck on a dick! This disrespect is not only intolerable, it's inexcusable."

He took a deep breath, adjusting his polo shirt, tight across his chest outlining his still impressive figure. His hair might have hurried from a light blond to patrician white while he was still in his thirties, but he had maintained a strict fitness regime that kept the middle-age spread at bay."The disruption to class is problematic," he continued, "but the biggest concern is that it sets a terrible precedent. This girl must be punished, detention or perhaps even suspension."

Sabrina swaggered ahead of him, winking at the principal as she entered, they had discussed fantasies such as this over email, and had planned out what would happen if it were ever to occur. Ms.Hedge had an unusually low cut dress, so short it would certainly break student dress code if she weren't the headmaster of the school, and had slept with enough teachers not to get in trouble anyway. She received Sabrina's secretive wink pleasantly, leaning over her desk to show off her cleavage to Mike seductively, stacking papers into a stack, taking her time as she listened to his complaining."Yes, yes, that's all fine and good but.."She chewed on her lower lip deliciously, taking her time in proposing her offer."..I have a better idea of what kind of punishment you should deliver Ms.Jacobs here." Then snapped her fingers, signalling for Sabrina to lock the door, which she did, walking around her desk towards Mr.Valetta, wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing her chest against him."What would you say to having a little fun with your troublesome student here? Take her pants off, spank her bare bottom, and she will have learned her lesson." Of course, the principal wasn't planning on stopping there, but just wanted him to think of it as a responsibility."Come on..people in the 20th century did it all the time to their students. It was actually encouraged that you spank troublemakers. And if you can't fulfill that duty, then you might as well hand in your resignation now, mister." She pouted, rubbing her chest against him.

Mike openly stared at the principal. Her dress was such that his eyes were drawn down the line of the dress to her cleavage, mouth wateringly deep and full. He watched as she sinuously approached, sashaying as she walked up and draped herself over his neck. The hem of her dress rode up as she pressed herself against him. He was feeling quite trapped and a little unsure of how to proceed. "Principal H-Hedge, I... I..." he stammered when he heard her proposal for the student's punishment. He tried to disentagle himself from the older woman, and somehow ended up pinned against the desk, Ms Hedge still pressed against him, and now having a marked effect on his crotch. "Principal Hedge, you can't be serious" he tried, weakly. For he was also trying to disentangle his mind from the images it was flooding in of Sabrina, that girl who had been the object of more than one furious masturbatory session between classes, in various states of readiness for the spanking. There she was leaning against the wall, here she was over his knee. Now she was bent over the desk. Another had her on hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder at him and waggling her cute little butt and winking and giggling with salacious promise and delight. "Surely that is an inappropriate way to deal with a naughty... pussy.. i mean student?" he caught himself.

"Please.. call me Helen." The principal insisted, stroking the side of his face, another hand stroking his hip."You've worked too hard to undermine my authority now and throw away your reputation as an obedient employee. I assure you that no one else except me and Sabrina will know of it. It will be our little secret." She winked, then snapped her fingers, and Sabrina began to undress herself, taking her time as she unbuttoned her shirt, but teasing him by keeping her bra on; then took off her skirt, surprisingly wearing no panties, now that she was butt naked, she crouched down on all fours, like a dog, her bottom facing him, wiggling her tush tantalizingly,"Come on, Mr.Valetta, give me a hard spanking, you said it yourself: I need to be punished."

Mike could tell when he was completely painted into a corner. And what was he fighting anyway. He would have wrestled a drunk bear to get his hands on the most sexually desirable student in the school, with the blessing, if no the insistence of the sluttiest educator that ever graced the face of the earth. So if you can't beat them, and in this case don't want to fight them, then join them. He took Helen by her waist and kissed her with desire and passion and he ground his thigh against her crotch. His tongue thrust it's way into her mouth, delving and probing, he let his anger, frustration and confusion from the last few minutes pour into his mind.

Leaving the Principal panting heavily, he lithely stalked like a jungle cat toward the posed and ready girl, rolling his sleeves up past his elbow. "So this was all your little plan, you hussy. You're just so horny you can't wait until the end of class to suck some hapless senior off in the bathrooms." he shaped up behind Sabrina, kneading her ass, pulling the cheeks apart and exposing her little pucker and the mouth-warteringly puffy lips of her pussy. "Such a cock hungry little slut" he rubbed her naked butt feeling her tense in anticipation. All of a sudden he swung back and let her had a flat hand square on her butt

Helen had expected to have to use a bit more persuasion to seduce the teacher, but was surprised and wholly pleased when he fell instantly into the dominant role that she'd hoped he'd acquire."Mm.." She murmured, groaning as she felt his hardness against her, feeling him even through layers of clothing, her hand pressed against her chest as she gasped for breath, swooning over those few moments of pleasure with him."You really know how to satisfy a woman." She whispered softly in his ear, stroking the peach fuzz on his cheek before he turned towards the naughty student, a bit jealous as she watched them, leaning on the desk, poised and waiting for him expectantly, not finished with him yet.
Sabrina gasped when she felt him slap her behind, feeling horny already as he separated her butt cheeks,"Mr.Valetta.." She giggled, and sighed, her head lifting in anxiety,"Why would I want some silly Senior when I can have a fine, sophisticated man like you?" And she would never understand the rest of the sluts in her school, who are willing to sell their body to any immature teenager around them, they had a lot to learn about sex, that only experienced men like Mr.Valetta will ever be able to truly satisfy their needs."Now spank me harder, I haven't learned my lesson yet." She teased.

"So you're a discerning dirty girl " he commented. He gave her a rapid series of ten slaps, five on each cheek with no respite. His cock twitched as he saw her butt so taut and firm that there was almost no jiggling.As he watched the first hint of redness crept on to her cheeks, he remembered all the time that this girl would give him cheek in class, and his eyes traveled down to her neck and then he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled sharply. Another quick ten slaps. " Little girls need to understand that when they act like a cock - tease they should have the good manners to alleviate the inconvenience they cause." He said, thinking of how Sabrina and all the other girls would alter their uniforms and tease, but act like they didn't see the bulging trousers and embarrassment that followed in their wake. Mike gave Sabrina three more each side, these ones not quick, but exceptionally hard spanks.

Corybantic said:
"So you're a discerning dirty girl " he commented. He gave her a rapid series of ten slaps, five on each cheek with no respite. His cock twitched as he saw her butt so taut and firm that there was almost no jiggling.As he watched the first hint of redness crept on to her cheeks, he remembered all the time that this girl would give him cheek in class, and his eyes traveled down to her neck and then he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled sharply. Another quick ten slaps. " Little girls need to understand that when they act like a cock - tease they should have the good manners to alleviate the inconvenience they cause." He said, thinking of how Sabrina and all the other girls would alter their uniforms and tease, but act like they didn't see the bulging trousers and embarrassment that followed in their wake. Mike gave Sabrina three more each side, these ones not quick, but exceptionally hard spanks.

"Guilty is charged." Sabrina murmured huskily, her breath coming in short gasps as he whooped her behind, it stung but it was worth it, because she could feel his smooth, manly palms press against her cheeks and it made her feel even hornier."I should get punished more often." This wasn't really a joke, she was even considering going over to his house and being spanked at least once a day; he was such a fine man, she was sure he'd whip her into shape in no time."Yes, make me understand...you need to show me how." The naughty girl purred, buckling each time he spanked her, breasts swinging back and forth, panting and softly groaning in appreciation to her punishment."More, Mr.Valetta, spank me with your belt." She smirked, wanting him to do much more than that, but at least this was a start."And then you should spank my front, so I really learn my lesson."

Back
Top Bottom