Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For: Taboo RP partner(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remedy

Meteorite
How do I word this as to not sound like a sexual deviant...
I am looking for incestuous RP, to be forward about it.
Please understand that I want this to be a long term thing. I don't want it to be -Let's fuck, baby sister- and then suddenly it's over. I seek development in their relationship, Please.

Here are the plots I have in mind:

1. Derp!Older Brother/Angry! Younger Sister (really searching for this one, lol.)
1. The setting would take place in a medieval fantasy-esque setting, preferably. How ever, I will emphasize my willingness to compromise on settings and like like. What I'm more focused on are the characters. The Plotline's TL;DR is: The youngest daughter of the Count, a tomboyish and stubborn young girl, and her mischievous but somewhat dimwitted older brother fight to stay in favor of their distant father. Their older brother and sister are often in the limelight, and by comparison the two siblings are often noted as "disappointments". Unable to find suitors or excel in their respective training, they learn to throw their cares to the wind and seek refuge in each other.

2. Twisted!Older Brother/Innocent! Younger Sister
2. This would take place in a Pre-Civil War South era, preferably. {Name} is an angry young man, bitter that his older brother is the "favorite" son. He often gets into clashes with said older brother, his parents, and most everyone who knows him. He's ill-tempered but cunning. His only real ally is his younger sister, a gentle but sickly girl. Despite his moral shortcomings, she always explicitly takes his side and has the ability to soothe his tempers. Being the douche that he his, {Name} begins to take advantage of his sweet sister.

3. Proud!OlderBrother/Snarky!YoungerBrother
3. This could feasibly take place in any setting. The gist of it would be that the older brother is, well, a proud and successful man. You know, smart, strong, admirable, and overall just a guy people like. His little brother, by contrast, is hot tempered, irritable, and irritating. The guy who likes to argue with whoever is listening. And he delights in trolling the shit out of his brother. Like, making everything difficult between them despite the older brother's best attempts to smooth things out. Eventually, the older brother reaches his limit and snaps, going off on his baby brother. And he begins to "break" his baby brother through the use of physical abuse, mental abuse, or sexual abuse. Maybe combinations of the three. This RP isn't necessarily sexual, but it is dark.

4. Alcoholic!Cousin/Addicted!Cousin
4. There are no preferred genders for this request. Anything goes. The gist of it is that Cousin A is a guard working in an impoverished, crime ridden industrial city, coping with his/her bleak life by taking comfort in alcohol. His/Her cousin, perhaps a miner or factory worker, but even more so impoverished, takes refuge from his/her shitty life through drug use, eventually resorting to illegal acts to fuel and fund his/her endeavors. Both of them, nonetheless, are spiraling downwards at a rapid pace, and neither of them are willing to come to terms with reality. They either have to help keep each other up or crash down together.

If none of these suit you but you are still interested in RPing with me, then message me or reply with your ideas.

Sincerely,
Cecelia

Eugh, bump.
Also, apologies if I do not respond or reply to any PMs or such quickly. I'll get to them as quickly as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom