Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a cheating wife~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittycat_Boy

Super-Earth
You play as my sexy hotwife/girlfriend in these different scenarios and plots and I play as your wimpy little cocked husband/boyfriend who you love but are not in love with me.

In my RPs I love to do furry characters or Mimi characters such as: Neko (cat), inu (dog), usa (bunny), kitsune (foxy), etc. etc....

My biggest turn ons are listed below:
Cuckolding (look up how to cuckold if you don't know everyhing about it.)
Small cock humiliation (of me because my cock will be 1 inch to 2 1/2 inches in size)
Hardcore humiliation
Femdomization
Creampie eating (both ass and pussy)
Big cock praising
Impregnation
Voyuerism
Public cuckolding
Big breasts (DD to FF)
BIG COCKS (I'm talking huge like over 15 inches for the guys you fuck)
Crossdressing
Trap (my character)

Here are some really kinky ideas I have:

1. An Old Friend Cums to Visit
An old friend of mine from high school comes to visit us at our house and asks to stay for awhile as he has a meeting in our city for a few weeks and has to run a job convention as well. As he stays with us, I have no clue that he is your ex-boyfriend who you haven't seen in years and seeing each other has ignited. And old fire and you two start flirting with each other at the table when we have breakfast and dinner and soon you two start fucking eveywhere in the house after walking in on him showering and seeing his toned body and giant cock. You've been craving some hardcore sex since my tiny cock can't pleasure you and so I come home that night to dinner ready and you both eating. I join and then wath as you start making out with him and then rip each other's clothes off and start fucking on the table and that starts the cuckolding of me by you screaming his name and you wanting him to cum inside your fertile pussy and impregnate you. You also tease and make fun of me for having a small cock that can't pleasure you or impregnate you and you also tell me that you love me still but you love him more and you want me to be the cum cleaner of his cock and your body whenever he cums and that he is your new lover. I happily take my role as your cuckold husband and cum cleaner to stay with you both.

2. Fun at the Bar
We decide to go to our favorite bar after a night of romance only to find your rich and successful ex-boyfriend sitting at the bar. He tells us to join him and we do hesitantly before sitting next to him. You're even more hesitant because you know what this guy does to you to make you want him so you try to hide behind me. But he is more clever and buys us hard drinks to get us both drunk and it doesn't take long since we're both light weights. So we all start talking about our lives and then he invites me to go get us a cab and tricks me into walking to a payphone thats a few miles away after taking my cellphone to mess with us. As I leave he makes his moves on you and you try to fight back so as to not be a bad girlfriend to me but your hornines get the better of you and both of you go into the allway by the bar and start fucking like wild animals, tling him you missed him alot and his giant cock. After all the hardcore fucking, I come back with a cab and we three drive home. The entire way you two are making out and fucking in the back seat next to me and telling me how much better he is at fucking your pussy and how much you love him before tellin me you want to break up for him but you still keep me around to clean up his cum from your sexy body. I stay and take on my role as your ex-boyfriend, now cuckold boyfriend.

3. The Magic of Cuckolding
You're my beautiful kitsune girlfriend his has magical powers and you use them to tease me and force me to do whatever you want. One day as we are fucking, you get arpused from teasing me about my tiny cock which makes me cum automatically eahtime you tease it before forcing me wih your powers to clean up your delicious holes of my pathetic seed. Later you get a call from your grilfriends and they invite you to another night of cheating on me at the club. I know that you cheat on me and am fine with it and I actually get off on the naughty idea of you heating on me with all the big cocked studdly guys at the club. You then invite me after watching my reaction to the phone call and reading my naughty thougha. You then help me look like a girl which doesn't take much since I look girly enough with my feminine body and facial features. So we go and have a naughty time.

NEW~! 4. Oh Baby, Size Does Matter~
You and I have been dating for quite a long time now from middle school and now into our second year in college. You and I have had our first kiss, shared our first sex experience together and only been with each other. So since we've only had sex with each other, you have only seen my tiny cock and you think it is huge. But one night, you're girlfriends take you out on a girl's only night to go clubbing, drinking and partying it up around the town and then finally to an all male nude strip club with VIP tickets. So you all head intothe VIP room and this is where you get your first eyeful of a real men hanging out their really huge godly cock ands balls out on display. You and you're get excited and fondle these strong men and their cocks until a massive orgy breaks out and you get your first of many huge dicks to pleasure your pussy, ass and mouth and anywhere else these men want to use your sexy body. After a long amazing night of sex with huge cocks all around and getting ummed in and on left and right, you head home to wake me up and start your cuckolding of me by frocing me to clean out your cum filled holes, cum covered body. And from then on I'm denied sex from you since I can't please you unless it is my mouth and we go on sexcapade adventures, you fucking at the all male nude strip club, in public like at sports games, in our home and in our love bed, and any other public places to cuckold and humiliate me and show off this hot voyuerism that everyone loves to see and cheers you on.

So those are my naughty ideas, if you have any better ones please PM me. If you see anyone of these ideas that you like a lot, please PM me as well because I only RP through PM's. Thank you~!

Love,
Kitty~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom