Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Against All Odds, We Have To Save The World (Candira & HeartOfTheDarkness)

Interesting. Of course he's familiar with Mario and Zelda, but the other two he couldn't really say he's played, although he has heard of them. Kind of different from the usual games he's played.

Now on to the next question. His mind was still filled with more personal and sort of dirty questions, but he knew he had to hold off on those for now at least. Maybe it was just him being tired and unable to think clearly, but something made him very curious about her. Was she interested in him? Would she want to have a shot with him if they had the chance? Has she ever been with a man before?

Quickly thinking of something else simple, he thought of the first thing that came to mind. "What's your favorite food?" What were they, kids? He felt a little foolish asking that question, making himself look a little childish. "Maybe I could surprise you with it when we get some downtime during out mission."

"Aww, that's sweet of you." Something about having her eyes closed made it easier to be honest and harder for her to keep those little thoughts to herself. Maybe it was because she wouldn't have to see his reaction to the truth or her opinions. He seemed to have a hard time coming up with questions--maybe it wasn't fair to put him on the spot like this. She would just keep it up for a little while longer and give herself a little extra time to sleep once everything was said and done.

"Well, you'd think it would be something exotic or at least something weird because I'm a mage and a fortune teller, but I think mashed potatoes are my favorite food of all time. I've taken to making the instant ones whenever I have a craving because the real ones are so time consuming. As it turns out, I'm okay with just about any kind of them. It's really hard to mess them up." She smiled again, making a mental note to ask him a question like this, too.

"I'm sorry if I put you on the spot when I told you to ask me questions. If you'd rather not do that we could try something else. As for what, though, I'm at a bit of a loss. Or if you want I can ask you the questions. But then I would need to make them yes or no questions, and that's not really fun."

"Interesting. I wouldn't say that mashed potatoes would be my favorite food, but I could say that it's one of my favorite side dishes, serving it with some of my favorite meals." With burgers, ribs, wings, and even steak. There was even some sort of pasta made from mashed potatoes that a friend made him after his trip to another country, although he couldn't remember what the food was called.

Sure, there was something else he wanted to do that could relax both of them, and it would pass the time, but he didn't know if she'd even be interested in doing that. And he had to keep this professional, although he was about ready to throw that whole idea out the window. Maybe he should start asking a little more personal questions though, get an idea of she was into him. "It's alright, I don't mind this at all. I just need a moment to think of the questions. Hmmmmm. How's about this? What kind of guys are you into?"

It was good to know that he liked her favorite food at least. It would be nice to have someone to share that with once in awhile. Something as simple as sharing a plate of potatoes could be very nice. And it was good to know that he saw them as a side dish--more for her.

Just when she thought she was safe, Alex asked her a different kind of question that had her thinking all kinds of things. "Hmm...well, that's something I don't consciously think of. At least not very often. I like lots of different types of guys, but it usually comes down to a few common traits. They're usually strong in some sense of the word--strong-willed, physically strong, strong of mind. They're always attractive in the sense that they have a handsome face and a body that suits them. And they always get to me by being genuinely sweet and not just saying what I might like to hear." So far, she was fairly certain she'd listed features that all belonged to the man sitting next to her.

"I like someone I can joke with and someone who can balance me out a little bit. It's usually easy to talk to the kinds of guys I like. I can usually tell pretty easily if I'm going to hit it off with them." If she was being truthful, she might have just come out and said "Someone like you," but it seemed a inappropriate. Plus, there was always the unfortunate possibility that he wasn't into her, and that would make things terribly awkward throughout the rest of the trip.

Alex was getting the feeling that she was giving him hints, telling him that she liked him. They chat on friendly terms, he's able to calm her down when she's panicking, and he at least likes to think that he's strong. "Hmmm, sounds like a guy I know." He wondered if she'd get what he was going at, or if she really thought he was referring to someone else. Maybe asking another question would let him know if he should really go through with what he was ready to do.

He leaned in a little closer to her and whispered in her ear. "Let's say a guy likes you. What would you want him to do to please you, that includes when he gets intimate with you." He wondered if she'd even answer the question. Of course it was a rule that they shouldn't get too close, but something about her really attracted him. And maybe if they did this, it would calm them both down a bit.

It was interesting that he wanted to know what kind of man attracted her. It probably meant that he was interested, but she knew better than to jump to conclusions. After all--maybe he was just curious. Or maybe he really did have a friend that he was thinking fit her description. Both were unlikely, but possible realities. Her doubts were eliminated, however, when he leaned in close and whispered his next question.

His breath on her ear sent shivers down her spine and she was certain that she had turned a little red. She was blushing and her heart was beating much faster now. He was so close to her and she was ridiculously turned on. It didn't really seem like he was teasing her, but she had to know for sure. So she slowly opened her eyes, turning her head to look at him. His expression didn't seem very devilish. So she turned her head back and blushed softly, closing her eyes once more.

"Well...umm...It's different for every guy, but I would hope for some kind of gesture. Something romantic or irresistibly sexy. Or maybe just intriguing. It couldn't come from me--he would have to plan it out on his own. Being himself and enjoying my company would be high on the list. Holding me is another way to suck me in. As far as being intimate..." She blushed, pausing to try and think of what she liked.

"I like a mix. Sometimes I like it when he's gentle, but I like when it's rough, too. I love to feel needed, not just wanted. If he wants to please me, he doesn't really need to do much. Oral is always appreciated, though." She couldn't believe she was saying this. "But I like when he explores and finds everything he needs to know on his own."

He had to admit, he was kind of surprised that she actually told him all of that. That's probably something he could do for her, make her feel comfortable. He stopped stroking her hair, and his arms wrapped around her torso, just below her breasts. Pulling her closer to him, her soft breasts gently rested on his arms.

"Well then, mind if I ask one more question?" This was it, if it didn't work out, then this whole mission would be hell. Not just with the possibility of it failing, but just the atmosphere around her would be awkward if this didn't work out. It was now or nothing. "Do I fit the bill?" His face gently pressed against her's, his body wanting her more and more.

As bad as he wanted this, he had to keep telling himself that this was something he had to do. It would help them stay awake for a while if they got their blood pumping. They'll be able to kill time with a little fun with each other. They'll be much more comfortable with each other in more dire situations, such as having to share a room together in the future. All of these were pretty much excuses though. He was very attracted to her, and he wanted to show her what he could do to please her.

Her eyes shot open as he asked this latest question. Well if she'd had any lingering doubts, they were all gone--along with her common sense. Her heart skipped a beat and heat began to curl into her core as desire caught her unawares. He had pulled her closer, holding her against him, his cheek against hers now. She had a hard time finding her voice for a moment, but soon after the query was posed, she answered.

"Yes." She hadn't gotten as far in her thought processes as he had. There was no justification worked out--no clever little excuses to convince herself to really go through with it. Instinct had taken over. Mia had excellent instincts. And right now, they told her that saying no to anything Alex could offer her was a foolish idea.

Well, that was fairly simple. Nothing clever to say? Maybe she was a little embarrassed to admit it to herself. Either way, it assured him that he was pretty much clear to go in all the way. "Good. And for the record, you fit mine as well. A beautiful woman, fun to talk to, a person that I could protect." He stopped and kissed her cheek, feeling her soft skin against his lips.

He loosened his hold on her, and instead his hands started to explore her body. Gripping her breasts, gliding along her legs, stroking her stomach, massaging her shoulders, gently rubbing her nether region. He wanted to make sure she felt great all over. "This could help us out. We've got urges. And it'll help us in getting closer to each other, allowing us to trust each other more. Plus, we'll be more convincing if we travel as a couple instead of just coworkers."

And with that, he turned her head towards his, he leaned his head closer to her's, and he kissed her, getting a taste for her lips.

Mia didn't have anything particularly clever to say. It seemed silly to pretend that she had any cool left whatsoever. The fact that she was his type only helped his argument. His compliments weren't lost on her, either. If she couldn't be clever now, she would think of something later. Now, she was focusing on the logical portion of his argument. "Mmm, you're probably right," she murmured. "And we do have urges..." She was having one right now, in fact. Those wandering hands of his made it all worthwhile. "Well, if it will help," she teased.

And then they were kissing. He initiated it, starting her off with gentle and the idea that he would take what he wanted. She turned to give him better access to her, kissing him back. She deepened the kiss a little, adding a bit more heat--a little more urgency. After a long moment, she decided that she'd made the right decision. A man who looked, smelled, and tasted this good should not be cast aside. Mia was still not quite facing him, but the redhead got the feeling that that was the way he wanted things. And if his hands kept moving like that, exploring her, she had no problem with doing what he wanted.

Her nipples hardened under her shirt and bra, and the rest of her body started to heat up with want.

Wanting to please her more, make sure that she would come back for more in the future. He got up and knelt down to his knees. Pulling her pants and underwear off, he got a good view of her lovely pussy. Spreading her legs apart, his head slowly moved in between them. She did say that oral was appreciated, he'd be happy to please her. His tongue gently brushed against her slit, getting a taste for her juices.

Pretty soon, he was starting to dig in, his tongue slowly starting to dig deeper. His hands reached up, under her shirt, and fondled her breasts. She was definitely his type, in both body and personality. To be honest, if this whole thing worked out and they were able to save the world, maybe they could take this relationship a little more seriously, go out on dates, maybe go a step further.

Though she supposed it wasn't difficult to pay attention when someone was telling you what got them off, Mia was a little surprised that Alex was going for the gold right off the bat. Either he really enjoyed giving oral, or he wanted to make sure she came back to him. In any case, she wasn't going to complain about either scenario. Her body was very sensitive, and she was very much aware of every stroke of his tongue and the way his hands felt all over her body. She blushed deeply, groaning as he went deeper, slowly driving her crazy. Her body arched into him, pressing into his mouth and hands as he fondled her.

To think they had both started out wanting to avoid this. She was his type, and he was definitely hers. Maybe they could make it last past tonight. Maybe they could keep this up and be a comfort to each other during the mission. If they were lucky and actually survived, maybe it would last even longer. Mia rarely looked into her own future--it was difficult in the first place, and even more difficult to interpret. But she could hope that everything would work out for the best.

And then those thoughts disappeared. She gasped as he found just the right spot and just the right pressure to please her and she shivered, her body tingling and arching as she tried to keep calm and pace herself.

Tasting the sweet juices that flowed from her, Alex finally finished up. He pulled his head away and began to undress himself. It was about time they started the real fun for tonight. After undressing himself, he leaned in towards Mia, holding her in his arms, giving her a long, passionate kiss.

He hoped that this would keep going past tonight, that they would comfort each other during the mission. It would be nice to finally settle down, and be with someone he could love. As of right now, he wasn't quite sure if he loved Mia just yet, but he knew he had these feelings for her. She was definitely someone he really liked, someone he wanted to get to know a little more, not just to have in bed.

Breaking away from his kiss, he gently rubbed his rod along her slit. "You ready for me?" He whispered gently, wanting their pleasure to continue.

She was just at the edge, and when she finally began to lose control, he pulled away. Panting softly, she watched him as he started to take off his clothes. He didn't need help, so she took off her shirt and bra, leaving herself completely vulnerable to his gaze and his touch. The sight of him stunned her for a moment. He was sexy in a way that managed to be both powerful and subtle at the same time. Her heart fluttered a bit as she took in the view. Then before she knew it, she was in his arms, her lips locked with his in another passionate kiss.

Mia kissed him back, pressing into him, her hands rubbing his shoulders gently. When he pulled away, she was a little breathless again. Clearly, Alex was a fast learner. Those sharp instincts of his were proving once again to be an asset. She hoped that he would want more from her after tonight. Not just because the prospect of having sex with him again was very appealing, but because she really liked him. She cared about him. It wasn't what she might call love just yet--but there was an undeniable spark between them. There was potential for more.

When he spoke again, she couldn't help but enjoy the way excitement crept up her spine from that whisper. She smiled softly and gently kissed his cheek, her lips next to his ear a moment later. "I'm ready. And I'm all yours," she whispered.

It was as he hoped, her naked body really was sexy. When he heard her say that she was his, he gave her a slight grin. He grabbed her hips and slowly began to enter her. It was a bit tight at first, but he quickly adjusted and began to push in a little further. It felt great, just the feeling of entering her made him feel like he was about to cum. He couldn't really remember how great it felt, it's been so long since he's been with a woman.

His hips slowly started to move, Alex's hands moved down from her hips to her rear, pushing her hips into his. "Mia, did I ever tell you how sexy I think you are?" He smiled as he gave her another kiss.

God, he had a sexy grin. And he felt amazing inside of her. She moaned softly, her pussy squeezing him tightly. She chose her lovers carefully, and she hadn't had one in a long while. He felt so good, and as his hips began to move, she moved with him.

His next words made her smile, and she let his hands guide her body. She kissed him back when his lips met hers. "Mmm, I don't think you have. Why don't you tell me?" She smiled and kissed his lips softly, nipping the bottom.

"Well then, allow me to tell you." He gave her a long, passionate kiss before pulling away and smile at her. "I think you're very sexy, I'm having trouble holding myself back when I look at you." She had such an amazing body, and he sort of had a thing for redheads. Looking at Mia, it was as if someone looked into his mind and created a woman from his dream-girl fantasies.

His hips began to move a little faster as he leaned down towards her breasts and began sucking her nipples. Soft moans escaped from his lips as he licked and nibbled on her breasts, trying to give her every bit of pleasure he was able to offer her.

She kissed him back, a little dazed when he pulled away from her and smiled. She smiled back when he told her he had some trouble holding back. Mia wasn't really used to hearing this kind of truth, but she was glad to know that she wasn't alone in wanting. Her hips moved with his and she groaned softly as his mouth moved down to her firm breasts, her nipples hardening as he paid her attention. "Mmm, I'm glad to know that. Tell me what you like so much?"

This little experiment of theirs was turning out to be very nice. If there was one thing she couldn't deny, it was that he felt amazing, and she was happy to have him keeping her awake.

He lifted his head from her breasts. "Where should I start? I guess you're pretty face was the first thing I liked. Then, your body, with your nice breasts....." His hands began to rub and gently squeeze her rear. "And ass. Also, I think redheads are sexy." He was glad that in all of this lust and movement, it was keeping them awake, and giving them a bit of an energy boost.

Finally, he couldn't hold it anymore. "Oh fuck." He moaned out loud as he pulled out of her, releasing his seed on her stomach. He didn't have a condom on him and he wasn't sure if it was safe for her, so it would probably be best if she didn't get pregnant in the middle of their mission. It was nothing against her, it was just that it would be a bit of a hassle if they were trying to escape pursuers and was suffering from morning sickness.

Catching his breath, Alex leaned towards Mia, kissing her. "Let's get ready to go, I think it's about time the library opened. Then we can finally sleep, and I don't know about you, but I'm sure I'll get some nice dreams after what just happened."

Mia moaned softly as he played with her, her body getting closer and closer to climax. His explanation only made her happier about that. She smiled, glad for the energy boost she was getting from this. Before long, she came, just as he pulled out. She gasped and moaned his name, panting softly as he held her there.

She didn't mind that he came on her stomach. After all, she hadn't had the foresight to bring condoms with her. That would need to change. When she calmed down, she smiled and kissed him back. "Sounds like a plan. I'm sure I'll be having some sweet dreams, too." She smiled and ran her hands through his hair before they untangled themselves. She called the shower first and when she was cleaned up.

She dressed again and tied her hair back, grabbing her purse.

It was nice, having this sort of relationship with her. Sure, it wasn't quite dating, but it was pretty close. If it wasn't for this job, he'd ask her out right away.

Once she was done with the shower, he took a quick one and cleaned up. Afterwards, he got dressed and grabbed a gun for protection. "Ok, let's go." He took Mia's hand and they left their room, heading to the library.

It was a pretty quiet walk, but Alex held Mia's hand tight, walking very close to her. It was different. A day ago, they looked like acquaintances, now they look like a loving couple. It was nice to feel that. And he's going to have to stop by a store to buy a pack of condoms, or two, or three. He didn't know how long this trip would last, and if they were going to keep comforting themselves, he's going to need to be prepared. At least now, he'll be able to remain closer to her, for protection purposes as well as just wanting to be with her.

Mia felt much better now. Something about sex was just so calming. She sighed happily as she waited for Alex, grinning to herself. God, it felt so good to have sex again. Not to mention, she really liked Alex. He was sweet and sexy and made her feel safe. Who could dislike that? When he met her again, she was a little surprised at how he just took her hand in his. It was nice to have someone to be close to. She hadn't considered it an option before and had thought that she was going to have quite a long trip ahead of her. But now...the future seemed just a little brighter.

So she squeezed his hand and walked with him, happy to be at his side. It would appear to any other person that the two of them were involved. It was a great cover, and she was enjoying the relationship. The library was open when they reached it and she said silent thanks to the universe as she entered.

She kept hold of his hand and found the proper section in the library. "Alright, now. We're looking for a charm to prevent the kind of spells that harm you in your sleep. Luckily, this school is known for dream magic. It's part of what I'm here to learn." She scanned shelves as she spoke softly to Alex. "Every academy has a specialty. It's going to take time, but I'm going to learn how to protect against and use this magic while I'm here." She stopped them when she found the book they needed and took the huge volume from the shelf. At least it was well-cared for.

"This should help us out. It'll take a while to get everything together and do it right, but our solution should be in this book."

Alex made sure to keep an eye on their surroundings while Mia searched for a charm to help them. Finally, she had success in finding one. It was a bit of a bummer when she said that it might take a while for her to cast the charm, but at least she found it. "Awesome. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help." As much as he was happy about what they did about ten minutes ago, he was pretty tired. Finally getting some sleep should do the trick, so the sooner they can get that charm working, the better.

She made a list of the things they would need and copied the chant for her usage. She memorized the instructions and visualized it all falling into place. When Mia was certain she knew what to do, she stood up and handed him the list. "We need to get everything on that list and bring it with us to the room. Everything's pretty easy to find. Once we have it, we can cast the spell. Later, after we've slept, I can make us amulets so we don't need to keep doing this everywhere we go." With that, she put the book away and then grabbed his hand, hurrying out of the library with him.

When they had everything they needed and returned the to room, Mia began setting everything up. It was a fairly elaborate set up, but the ingredients and instructions were simple enough. When it was finished, Mia took the chant from her pocket and read it aloud. There was a brief bluish green glow that swept across the room, sending waves of peace and protection all around them. The condo was filled with light and then it vanished. "The charm is complete," she said with a smile. "And it was a success." She laughed a little, feeling a little punchy after all she'd been through. "We did it." She laughed and smiled and wrapped her arms around Alex, hugging him to her. They were safe now as long as they stayed in the condo. They could finally sleep.

They gathered the ingredients as quickly as they could. When they finally had everything, Alex helped her set up, and then watched her cast the charm. The light was blinding, but it went away pretty quickly. There was even a sudden feeling of peace within him after she cast the charm, must've been because he was finally able to sleep without worry.

After she hugged him, he slowly moved away and headed towards his room. "Hey, if you'd like, you can sleep with me. I'll be closer to you if you need me for anything, and I'll be there to protect you." In all honesty, what he really wanted from her was to be able to cuddle up with her in bed.

Back
Top Bottom