Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Versatile and Looking for Action (FxM, MxM): Mass Effect Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Sup. Obligatory greetings here, so on and so forth. We're all looking for the same thing: great roleplays, introductions to new players, and RPs to get our literary rocks off. That being the case, let me skip the BS and get to why you're here. I roleplay here, but can be convinced to RP on AIM. As a note: I'm seriously nicer than I look here. :3 PM me and we can actually talk, y'know?

What to expect:
Can't hurt to start here; I'm here for both short-term smut and long term threads.

I'm a multi-paragraph forum based RPer, and prefer to roleplay with someone that can give me at least two paragraphs to work with at a time. If you can't capitalize reliably or use basic punctuation, I'll ask you to look elsewhere. I understand if you have trouble with punctuation; just let me know ahead of time. Don't surprise me with that in a first post.

I play both males and females, and rarely dip into futas and the like. I'll also play with anyone who wants to play, since what's between your legs generally doesn't coincide with what you can and cannot play. Furthermore, the only pairings I won't do are FxF, since it bores me.

I happily run the gamut from dominant to submissive, with my female characters generally running submissive and my male characters generally choosing a dominant role. All of them are technically verse, but have their definitive preferences. If you expect my characters to run always in one direction, your characters might be surprised to find that the normally submissive girl has a dildo hidden in her back pocket, and fully intends to use it on your normally dominant male character.

Kinky Preferences and No-Nos
I generally work with partner kinks. Not into something? Let me know, I work around your limits. If your must-have kinks are all in my 'maybe' section, consider looking elsewhere. When in doubt, PM and ask.

Sure, I love it!: Dubious consent, light bondage, heavier bondage, spreader bars, humiliation play, light smacking, exhibitionism, voyeurism, extremely rough sex, blood play, cuddling, tender/loving sex, hair pulling, knife play, wax play, breath play, use of dildos, non-human characters, human characters, interrogation, protected/unprotected sex, pregnancy risks, and vanilla sex.

Eh, not a fan of it. Convince me: Macro cocks, extreme cum production, foot fetishes, micro/macro (almost to the point of 'no'), lactation, having perfect sex every time, snuffing (except in very, very specific, plot-essential circumstances; then that's a 'yes'), or huuuuge breasts.

Absolutely not: Watersports, scat, vomit, hard vore, and incest.

About the Races of Mass Effect:

What I play:
I play Krogan, Drell, Humans (preferring FemShep), Asari, and Turians for sexual roleplays. Outside of sexual situations, I can play all other races. I'd like to not play sexually with Salarians, Batarians, Hanar, Volus, Elcor, or Vorcha.

Beware: the Krogan I play are all male, and all of them generally play rough unless they're convinced that they need to be gentle, regardless of whether they're generally dominant or submissive. Not all of them are sadists; some are severe masochists, and some will bloodrage if the mere topic of BDSM is mentioned. Ask if you want to play with one of them; I greatly enjoy it, but not all players understand what they'll dish out. My Krogan are, in a word, intense.

My Drell are generally male, very lithe, and prone to be more delicate in terms of sadistic tactics, if you're so inclined. For those interested in humanlike characters for vanilla sex but dig the feeling of scales, Drell may be the way to go. Otherwise, let me know what you're after.

My Turians run the gamut. Watch out for chafing!

If you'd like me to play a human, I prefer playing female OCs.

I can play Asari, no problem. I generally stick to maiden-stage characters.

What I wouldn't mind seeing from you:
So long as they're not the above list (Salarians, Hanar, Batarian, Elcor, Volus, or Vorcha), I'm totally cool with it. Want your Turian to get slammed by a Krogan? Awesome. Feel like having an Asari make love to a debonair Drell? Sweet.

I just have one huge request: I don't want to see an MShep. Not my cup of tea.

Situations:
Name away. Want a getaway on the Citadel before the Reapers arrive? Want to release tension before the final bumrush to Earth? Feel like playing out the tension between Turian and Krogans when they find out about Tuchanka's nuke? We can work out any situation, place, and timeline and play it out to your liking!

Any questions? Just PM me!

Situation ideas: No need to stick to these. The only reason why they're here is that some are uncomfortable with pitching an idea straight away; think of these as examples, more than templates.

Under Suspicion of Treason: (Turian x any race)
Great job; your first week on the Citadel, and you've been pulled over under suspicions of Indoctrination. The entire place is up in arms, and it's time for a rough interrogation. Sometimes the best way to see if someone's gone under the influence of Reapers is to see if they still respond to pain or carnal pleasure...

Someone Set Us Up the Bomb: (Krogan x Turian)
One of the Krogan advance scouts holding off the Reaper invasion has not only spotted the nuke set into the side of Tuchanka, but has found the scattered remnants of Victus's squadron. Krogan aren't known for being terribly kind to trespassers, let alone to Turians who seem oddly interested in a weapon of mass destruction.

Serving the Greater Good: (Drell x Any)
The Hanar fleeing to the Citadel have taken their most trusted Drell with them, hoping to find safety in the company of the subservient reptilians. To appease those that threaten them, the Hanar have also taken to allowing their Drell to be used as carnal bartering chips: Have a servant for a certain period of time, in return for safety for the Hanar people. Whose hands will one servant Drell fall into, and will he or she go into temporary slavery without a fight?

First Contact War: (Turian x Human)
Do I really need to explain this one? Review your canon if this one isn't immediately self-explanatory.

Oho, that's right. I forgot something important.

If you want quick smut, I like both AIM and forum-based posting. I constantly worry about fucking up my PM box, on the boards; wouldn't do to run out of space while bumping uglies, right? I prefer AIM if the mood strikes real bad, but I'll post up when that happens (big ol' blazing letters in the title).

Otherwise, I prefer forums. They're easier to find.

I'll be posting up my characters in a few, if you don't want me to design new ones.

Rain check on the character posting. I'll get it soon, but it's quite a bit to condense into cliffnotes that don't sound two-dimensional.

In the meantime, might I reiterate that incest is a hard 'no'? I've gotten a few PMs asking me to engage in that sort of thing. Nothing against players that play it, whatever floats your boat; it's just not my cup of tea. ^^''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom