Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ron/Ginny or Weasleycest Romance | Harry Potter RP (Story-driven, literate, detailed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potterhead69

Planetoid
I love RPing in the Harry Potter universe and have been doing so for some time. Sadly however, I've found very few others who are interested in my favourite ship (after Romione). That ship in Rinny, or Ronald Weasley with his sister Ginny.

I think they are a great couple and their personality clashes only make them more fun to play. In fact, I see many similarities in his relationship with Ginny as his with Hermione. I saw them as a great romance/sexual pairing when I first read the books and my belief only grew after subsequent readings.

I RP offsite (Twitter), which is a big negative I'm sure. I hope not overly "big" though. But RPing via that site using a cell phone app is the most convenient method for me to RP anymore. Also, I prefer mature RPers/writers who are into story more than smut. BUT I LOVE SMUT TOO, don't get me wrong! But sexual tension, emotional desire, shame, embarrassment, romance, secret love (relationship), sibling bickering, physical lust, and (but not limited to) jealousy are all aspects I LOVE to portray in a RP story line such as this.

Please be a Potterhead and know the setting better than just a passing knowlege (or just movie viewing). I'd really appreciate that!

tumblr_meimommIRJ1rmau2zo1_500_large.jpg

ROMIONE Romance Harry Potter RP (Story-driven, literate, detailed)

I'm interested in giving Romione another try. Every time I've shipped it in the past my partner was too immature to understand the RP was just that: RP. I wasn't interested in being their Internet significant other. Needless to say, it always degenerated into them acting like an insane jealous girlfriend and badmouthing me and causing drama with as many people as they could. Basically they tried to ruin my hobby and force me from the HPRP community. I'm not leaving.

I'm looking for everything above but with Hermione. A mature, 18+ RPer, interested in a 1-on-1, single storyline. Someone who knows, understands, and respects Hermione's character. I'm tired of everyone playing her as an emotional crybaby and sex addict. Or worse, Draco Malfoy's cum dumpster. She's intelligent, LOGICAL, and prudish and despises Draco. To change her character is to make her unrealistic and uninteresting to RP with.

RE: Ron/Ginny or Hermione Romance | Harry Potter RP (Story-driven, literate, detailed)

Looking for a well-written and respectful portrayal of Hermione AND Ginny. My most recent Ginny seemed to have lost interest very fast. Look at the post above for more detail in what I'm looking for. Thanks!

RE: Ron/Ginny or Hermione Romance | Harry Potter RP (Story-driven, literate, detailed)

I'm interested

Molly weasley

Right. So... Looking for a literate, serious, well-written Ginny... Hermione... and now... um... A Molly Weasley. Ron and his mum would be fun.

Really, really hot for a good Ginny... (or Molly).

Bump. Still really, really hot for a good Ginny... (or Molly).

Going to go ahead and give this another bump after a bit of an absence. Please, don't waste my time or yours pretending you're interested when you're just fishing. So...

BUMP!

Bump. Still really, really hot for a good Ginny... (or Molly).

Bump.

And I should add that though I do prefer RP on Twitter, I MAY be willing to try playing out a story line on the F-List forums (mostly because they allow for a character-based RP, not a RPer account-based RP like on here). But I have to be able to see an example of your current or previous RPing abilities. Otherwise, I'm not going to even try a story line out in a forum. Also, my posts will not be in real-time, and likely not as rapid as they would be in a Twitter-based story line.

So many lame Weasley haters out there. But bump anyway.

Potterhead69 said:
I love RPing in the Harry Potter universe and have been doing so for some time. Sadly however, I've found very few others who are interested in my favourite ship (after Romione). That ship in Rinny, or Ronald Weasley with his sister Ginny.

I think they are a great couple and their personality clashes only make them more fun to play. In fact, I see many similarities in his relationship with Ginny as his with Hermione. I saw them as a great romance/sexual pairing when I first read the books and my belief only grew after subsequent readings.

I RP offsite (Twitter), which is a big negative I'm sure. I hope not overly "big" though. But RPing via that site using a cell phone app is the most convenient method for me to RP anymore. Also, I prefer mature RPers/writers who are into story more than smut. BUT I LOVE SMUT TOO, don't get me wrong! But sexual tension, emotional desire, shame, embarrassment, romance, secret love (relationship), sibling bickering, physical lust, and (but not limited to) jealousy are all aspects I LOVE to portray in a RP story line such as this.

Please be a Potterhead and know the setting better than just a passing knowlege (or just movie viewing). I'd really appreciate that!

My F-List for Ronald Weasley is here. Clicking on that with take you to a character page and gives you more information on what I'm looking for, how I play Ron, and aspects of a RP that would interest me (kinks). I do not RP on F-List however, it's just there for info. You can contact me via here or that site. I may be adding a Yahoo IM ID too in my contact info here.

tumblr_meimommIRJ1rmau2zo1_500_large.jpg

I'm definetly interested I love Rominone :)

I can't believe the original post here is almost a YEAR old!

Would you be into Ginny as the more dominant one? Wetting and stuff is in your kinks so I can imagine she'd be the one to embarrass Ron like that. I'd prefer it to be in a made-up final year though, I'm iffy on ages?

Um...bump? Really would like try try a long-term secretive awkward romance between Ron and Ginny or Ron and his mum (canon face claim or Christina Hendricks). ...or both Ginny and his mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom