Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty and cummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishHoney32

Planetoid
I'm looking for a primarily smut driven roleplay where my character takes a lot of cum. Check my f-list of kinks but otherwise I'd like to play out a scene with a male that focuses almost exclusively on smut. Things I will not do are incest, ageplay or beastiality so please do not ask. Also I'm not into fandom or anime or anything like that so please do not ask for that either. Anyways I look forward to playing with someone soon.

BritishHoney32 said:
I'm looking for a primarily smut driven roleplay where my character takes a lot of cum. Check my f-list of kinks but otherwise I'd like to play out a scene with a male that focuses almost exclusively on smut. Things I will not do are incest, ageplay or beastiality so please do not ask. Also I'm not into fandom or anime or anything like that so please do not ask for that either. Anyways I look forward to playing with someone soon.

I'd be into that. Do you want a more developed plot, or something along the lines of we meet in a bar, and decided to have a one night stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom