Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Second Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Howdy-doo people. We're about ready to start this thing and I just wanted to set up a base of OOC operations for when questions or anything come up. That and we can just openly keep track of everyone. ^^ The first post should be up by tonight and I look forward to all of your eloquent responses. This RP is going to be awesome you guys I feel it. ^^

Gotta admit, I'm looking forward to this as well. Should be very entertaining! XD

Oh note, I'll be PMing everyone to talk about their recent backstory before we get started. The first post is up but its really open ended right now. I wanna tie down as "GM" to see where everybody's goals are standing at right now.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=44605&pid=1170963#pid1170963

First post is up guys! Have fun ^^

Are we still waiting for others to do their intro post or should we just go ahead and start this party without them and let them catch up?

Well Zynode, but I can post without him. I'm just not exactly sure what to post! I have so much to work with I can litterally go ANYWHERE with it. Its just deciding WHAT to do. lol ^^

Question: Noticed that Nathan and Borkul are chasing the merchant throughout the city (as they posted, obviously).

What I was thinking was that he'd initially observe the spectacle of the two chasing him and climb up to a rooftop to get a better vantage and after watching the spectacle for a moment, shoot him in the knee or something.

Would this be OK or should I wait for either Andy/Jugger or Nibbles to post and then have my guy come in?

The merchant (apologies, should have been more specific).

And yeah, I'll wait on Andy's answer before I do anything.

I replied. Go ahead and post whenever you feel ready. Also I decidied to throw in a couple of characters of my own to the party as DMPC's if you will. ^^ Just to ease the story along to a starting point.

Dungeon Master Player Character. As I am kinda running the game I am a DM, or GM in essence. ^^ Its table top terms, and shit yo.

Indeed; this story's going to get fun real quick, I can tell.

Sorry if it seems like my guy isn't doing a whole lot; kind of trying to play to his role as a long-range engagement type and what little he knows about tracking and getting up into high places.

Everyone is doing great xD
I appreciate the emphasis you put into your character Razgriz, No need to apologize your time will come xDD. Sniper's need their perches after all to be 120%! And sorry for not reading the OOC xDD, I didn't even know you were planning to shoot the merchant in the knee. But it seems our GM has our focus on the High Elves so everything is solved!

MyHappyWorld your post was great ^^, I like how you brought the High Elves into contact with myself and Jugger.

Jugger xD, I don't know what to do with you xDDD. He jumped on Borkul's back lol, I like it. Also how tall would you say your character is? Like Feet and inches xDD

I don't think the last part of my post made that much sense, kinda sprawled it out in a rush.
=w=;
I think I'll give it a quick edit.

MyHappyWorld said:
I don't think the last part of my post made that much sense, kinda sprawled it out in a rush.
=w=;
I think I'll give it a quick edit.

No no no!
She ran by Borkul and Nathan and then got stuck in the alleyway with those high elf guards closing in. I understood it!

Hehe, loving the tension that's building up; me thinks those High Elves are gonna get massacred XD But we'll see what Nibbles has in store for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom