Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Mom, My Aunt, and Me OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
Hi vampirate2135 and SuperSonic13. Figured making a thread would make it easier to communicate and coordinate. So like I was saying before, it's going to be mom (super), aunt (vamp), and son/nephew (golden). Are there any special kinks/fetish requests? Pure smut or a little bit of romance? Basic story/setup? SuperSonic and I both like pregnancy (which will come later) so we're going to have that between us.

Well, aside from pregnancy, all I ask is that you be the dominant one, and I be submissive.

... A little weird, yeah, but I don't do dominance.

I would like some time for the relationship to develop, but it'll be short enough that I suppose it's still smut.

As for story... yeah, I have nothing special, really.

Pregnancy is awesome. I'm not a huge fan of straight up dominance, especially when it involves mother/son incest. Can it be sort of a compromise, where the son has basically been spoiled by the mom and she basically does whatever he wants anyway?

As for my other favorite kinks and stuff, there's the general stuff like blowjobs, titjobs, and anal. Of greater importance for me are breast play (lactation would be AWESOME but not required of course), and eating pussy.

Building of the relationship is great too. Here's sort of what I had in mind for their background and the setup. Let me know what you think:

Dad either left or died when the son was born, meaning the mom raised him on her own her entire life. Because of that, they're extremely close and intimate, and she more or less pampers him. By close and intimate, I mean kind of a momma's boy. They kiss each other on the lips as a greeting and sign of affection, sleep in the same bed, shower together, and are often times (if not ALL the time) nude around each other when they're home. By pamper, I mean she does more or less whatever she can to make her only son happy, which could be a way of transitioning into them having sex.

As for the aunt, I was thinking that she goes through a messy divorce, and so she comes to her sister, the only family she has left, and stays with her as she gets her life back together for an indefinite amount of time. In addition to that, the aunt and the mom were always close, so close in fact that they've actually experimented with lesbian sex when they were still living together. To start all the fun smutty stuff, I can think of a few options:

a) the son catches the mom and the aunt rekindling their incestuous lesbian relationship one night and bugs his mom the next day
b) already being so close and intimate with each other, and with the son going through puberty, it was only a matter of time before the son made an advance on his mom, either in the bed they sleep in together or in the shower, or wherever. when the aunt arrives, the have to hide their sexual relationship from her
c) the aunt is a flirty, playful woman, so when she comes over to stay with them, she teases her nephew and he starts to flirt back after a while. before either of them realize it, things have progressed to a point where sex is the only option. again, they must try and hide their sexual relationship from the mother
d) some combination of the above

So yeah, that was a bit long and winded, but I wanted to get all my ideas out there, and then the two of you can change, delete, or add anything to what I've said.

I'm okay with pregnancy, maybe even the aunt can get pregnant too, after the mom does, I'll make up my mind later on.

My kinks include anal and vaginal fucking, mouth fucking, biting, breast control, eating pussy, cock sucking, pulling of hair, nude photography, rape, light bondage, lap dancing, sex toys involved, and gags. These are just a few that I've experimented with and liked, but I'm open to new suggestions.

Yeah, I like the divorce idea, and maybe the aunt's from the city, so she's foxy, clever, tough, and flirty. Which is kind of why I favor a combination of A and C.

Hello! *Blushes* I am here to play with you all, hope you can have me *Bows*. I still have no idea what I would do but I was told to post here.

If you two are okay with it, I was hoping we'd have room for karixia to join. I was thinking that she could either be my sister or my cousin, daughter of vamp whp comes to stay with us as well. If she's a cousin, then I'm thinking that vamp could have already begun a lesbian relationship with her before they cone to live with us. Let me know what you think. In Amy case, I have a request that karixia be older than my character who'll be 15.

How about his sister?, she could be a skater and a singer she loves it to death and is always playing music. In terms of kinks I would say she is into all and nothing, she haven't experienced much into the sex life because she is always either with music or skating around with her friends. So what do you guys think?

Karixia said:
How about his sister?, she could be a skater and a singer she loves it to death and is always playing music. In terms of kinks I would say she is into all and nothing, she haven't experienced much into the sex life because she is always either with music or skating around with her friends. So what do you guys think?

Sounds good. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom