Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Director's Choice (Valken x glasspearls)

Emily Evans still felt nervous butterflies in her stomach left over from the previous mornings' callback. The young actress could hardly believe it when her phone rang yesterday, a secretary informing her she had impressed the Casting Director in her previous auditions and was now to meet the Director himself to secure her position. Or at least that's what she thought the secretary said. Emily had been so excited and nervous she could hardly concentrate on the instructions given over the phone. It had all seemed too good to be true.

Emily had only just moved to LA from a small town in Seattle a month ago, yet here she was already auditioning for a role as a supporting actress in a film. The petite brunette had always held a secret desire to act but her shyness in high school held her back. The moment she graduated she dedicated her time to participating in community theatre plays and came alive as an actress, feeling a burning desire to make it in LA. Though her parents had warned her of rejection and the vices she would face in LA, Emily couldn't help but feel she was riding out a lucky streak straight to the Academy Awards.

Despite the quick pace of her move to LA and her experience auditioning, her innocence had not yet been ruined by the LA lifestyle. Emily had always been a diligent student, who used manners and spoke kindly of people. Even despite having a longterm boyfriend throughout high school, Emily hadn't done so much as give him a hand job, permitting him only to cop a feel of her 36C breasts over her shirt. Virginal in appearance and manner, no one ever thought of her inexperience as a bad thing when she flashed them her round blue eyes like saucers and delivered a pouty, sugary sweet smile.

Sitting giddy in the waiting room, Emily smoothed her hand over her simple black pants, adjusting the hem of her light blue blouse which complimented her porcelain skin, reciting lines in her head. Having not expected there to be further competition for the role, Emily couldn't help but let her mouth fall open slightly agape as a busty blonde strolled through the waiting room doors.

----

The blonde in question was Amber Willcocks, who was currently fumbling around with her wallet and phone, her scatterbrained mind jumping here and there. The chill of the waiting room got to her instantly as her white sundress with a flirty hemline was better suited for the sunny California weather rather than an air conditioned room. Rustling a hand through her golden curls, she adjusted the thin straps of her dress, which were already straining to contain the 34DD breasts. Being slightly late and under dressed didn't faze Amber though. She had been waiting months to catch a break like this and she wasn't going to mess it up now.

Amber had lived in lived in LA for just over 4 months now and yesterday's call was her first callback. In her previous auditions, she had always been rejected for either fumbling her lines or coming unprepared. With a tougher crowd, showing cleavage and an innocent smile wasn't enough to get a part. When she had received the same call Emily did, Amber could hardly believe the news and the smile beaming from ear to ear had not left her face since hanging up the phone.

Amber's weakness had always been that she was a bit too gullible and a bit too naive for her own good. In her high school days the football team had once convinced her it was better to practice her cheerleading routine in her bra and panties since there would be less wind resistance. Despite a reputation as somewhat "easy", Amber had never progressed further than a blowjob. Her heart was pure gold and her charismatic and effervescent personality, not to mention her alluring curves, made people think she was destined to succeed in LA. Now that she was here, she couldn't let everyone down.

----

Jessica Calvetti was the final girl to arrive. Breezing past the receptionist, Jessica walked with an air of cocky confidence, eyeing the two girls in the waiting room as she took her seat. The fair skinned brunette with blue eyes looked like a deer in headlights and the blonde seemed far too much like an airhead, with breasts so disproportionate to her small frame she could almost topple over. If this was her competition, Jessica was confident she'd be signing a contract for the role any second.

Jessica evidently was much more experienced than the two girls, in more ways than one. Though she too had only just arrived in LA, Jessica had experience in New York filming some "straight to DVD" releases of low budget horror films. Due to her raven black hair, tanned skin, and piercing blue eyes, Jessica had a wicked and seductive flair about her that seemed to get her type cast as either the "bitch" or the "slut", perpetually running away from whichever ax murderer was chosen for the role. That was all merely a role Jessica played though, thinking it was better to have a tough exterior if she was to survive the LA world.

Despite her previous acting gigs, Jessica still needed this role just about as much as the other girls craved it. Moving to LA had been tough on her bank account and she needed to book a high paying job. Not too mention the films she'd participated in in the past didn't exactly garner her respect. She wanted to flourish as a an actress that could do more than just look hot in the rain and scream for her life. Getting this role would give a huge boost to her career. There was a fire burning inside her, and Jessica knew she would do just about anything to wipe out her competition and get the part.

Victor Valken was a hard man to please, blunt and to the point. He also expected perfection while still getting the job done in a timely manner. This combined with a handful of very successful movies made him a popular choice for many studios. Only a select few young, pretty and naive girls knew of the cruel and dominant man that he was behind closed doors. This day he intended on adding three new girls to that short list. All of them believed they were contenders for a lucrative role in his upcoming movie; none of them knew the role had already been given to an already successful A-lister. That knowledge was only known to a small handful of people however, and Victor intended to use that for his own satisfaction.

He had been watching the three girls since their first auditions. Emily was young, and from first glance the predator in him had noticed her innocence. Her type was hardly rare; new to LA, looking to make it famous and naïve enough to believe they could do it. She had a rare beauty however, and corrupting her had been Victor's only intention, until he saw Jessica. While she was in a few movies her existence was barely noticed by the masses, and that lit a fire that would make her willing to do basically anything for more. While she didn't appear as innocent as Emily she had a body that Victor wanted underneath him, so while he had the chance he was going to take it. Amber, a girl who had caught his attention just a couple days before was just as beautiful as the other two, nearly as innocent as Emily and while he was at it Victor decided he might as well throw her into the mix as well.

Watching the waiting room from his office, Victor waited until all three girls had arrived. He then paged for his receptionist to send all three inside at once. The wishful actresses to be would be brought into a rather large, dark office only a little warmer than the waiting room they had just left. One entire side was covered with books, a large desk sat across from the door and on the other side was a small coffee table with a couch and two cushioned chairs around it. Victor was sitting behind his desk, and waited silently until all three girls were standing in his office, on the other side of his desk.

I'll put this simply, I have to choose between you three, and three more tomorrow -” A lie, but Victor figured he would spurn the girl's competitiveness by giving them the impression that they were not the only candidates. “- for who gets the role in question. Appearance, acting ability, memorization of lines – you all are capable of that. So I must be inventive in how I decide who will win the role.” Victor paused, letting them consider his words. “I am looking for someone who is easy to work with. Someone who is able to follow commands without questioning me; I work with enough divas as it is, and I do not want another. If any of you do not believe you can do that, feel free to walk out right now.” Again Victor paused, and when none of the girls made a move for the door he let a small smile form on his lips.

Good. There are three forms here, one for each of you.” Victor motioned to the three pages on his desk, facing the girls, each with a very expensive pen resting on it. “They basically say you are willing to participate in my tests, acknowledge that this meeting is being video tapped, and gives me consent to you as actresses under myself as director for the day.” On the back in small print was the fact that he could do whatever he wished to their bodies, and once they signed it would all be legal. Ideally they wouldn't turn the page over when reading the small contract. “Read it over quickly, sign them, and we can begin.

Once each of the girls had signed the contracts Victor piled the pages together and slid them into a locked drawer in his desk. “Now that that is done; it's time to see which of you really want this role. I want you each to take turns giving me a strip-tease. Just down to your underwear for now. Jessica first, then Emily and finally Amber. A lap-dance will give you bonus points. Refuse to do this and you may leave, for you will not get the role.” Leaning back in his chair Victor let his eyes roam over the girls presented to him waiting for their reactions.

Jessica Calvetti was the first to leap to attention when he offered the contracts, so she was grateful to also be the first to perform. As she saw it, "First to perform, first in their minds." The request for a strip tease and optional lap dance didn't even faze her. It was the most outlandish request she had gotten for an audition, but this was Hollywood!

"Watch how it's done, ladies." Jessica hissed cruelly to the brunette and blonde as she stood up to Victor's attention, shaking her raven hair over her shoulders. Reasoning there was no point in waiting, her hands moved to the hem of her red tank top, slipping the flimsy material over her head as she held direct eye contact with Victor. Her perky tits stood out now to him and the girls, covered in only a pink lace bra with a crystal heart pointing to her cleavage, an odd piece of daintiness which contrasted with her personality.

Next came peeling off her skirt, drawing out the moment as she inched down the black mini skirt, gyrating her hips rhythmically as she did so. Now she stood in only her lace bra and matching lace panties. She was certain it would be visible how cleanly shaven she was, but there was no turning back now if she wanted this role. Deciding to go for the bonus points, Jessica flipped her hair out of her face and walked towards Victor's desk. She spun his chair around to face her as Jessica climbed onto his lap, straddling him as she gyrated her clothed pussy against his leg. She let her tongue flick against her lips briefly as she pushed her breasts closer to his face before flipping around to grind her practically bare ass against the bulge in his pants. She rose out of his lap and gave a final wink before walking back to the chair and seating herself, not even bothering to put her clothes back on. If this was all she had to do, Jessica figured she mine as well scare the other two girls into thinking she would do anything.

----

Emily didn't even need Jessica's brazen acts of exhibition to feel intimidated or scared. She was the last to sign the contract. Her parents had always warned her never to sign anything without reading it thoroughly but the other two girls had signed so quickly she felt pressured to sign. Now she was next to perform the strip tease according to Victor's orders.

"Can't we turn off the cameras for this?" Emily inquired, remembering Victor saying something about taping the audition. Emily heard Jessica laugh at this request though, and seeing Amber give her a sympathetic look, she knew the answer was no. Feeling embarrassed now that she even asked, Emily felt she had ruined her chances. So as to not further anger Victor, Emily hastily undid the buttons of her blue blouse, placing it next to her as her hands trembled, her full breasts heaving as she breathed nervously.

Suddenly panic struck over her as she remembered she was only wearing a black thong under her pants, merely because the pants she was wearing required it. She would've never imagined anyone would see her underwear! But Emily reasoned to herself this was all part of Victor's process. He wouldn't be so popular if these methods didn't work. So shutting her eyes she pulled off her tight pants, revealing the small black g-string, her round porcelain behind completely exposed.

She stepped forward towards Victor trying to go through with the lap dance. Emily already felt so humiliated though she could feel the tears welling up in her round blue eyes, wiping them away quickly. Realizing she had probably ruined her chances, she sank back into her seat, hastily trying to cover herself as she felt her bare ass on the cold seat.

----

Amber was the final girl to perform. Save the best for last. Or at least that's what she tried to convince herself. She wasn't nearly as eager to strip as Jessica was, but she hoped she wouldn't fall apart like Emily. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise that she was asked to perform a strip tease rather than recite lines. She could fumble a script but she knew she couldn't mess up stripping.

So Amber stood up, keeping a smile on her face as she looked over at Victor, though the nerves she felt shone through her green eyes. Amber reasoned they would probably have to wear a bikini in the film, so this was all part of the audition. With Victor's handsome features, stripping for him wouldn't be challenging, Amber just wished the other two girls didn't have to watch. Reaching her hands up to the straps of her white sundress, she pulled them over her shoulders and all at once she was standing before Victor in only white lace panties and a matching lace, strapless bra.

Her flat stomach made her DD breasts seem ever larger and perkier, as she kept a nervous smile on her lips as she gyrated her hips. Amber's oblivious nature got the best of her, as her shimmying evidently proved the strapless bra was the wrong choice as it barely contained her full breasts. Her hard nipples periodically fell out of her cups though she didn't even realize. When the girls caught wind of Amber's accidental exposure Jessica merely scoffed at her stupidity and Emily blushed furiously.

Deciding she would have to do the lap dance if she was to compete with Jessica, she walked over towards Victor, raising her arms to her blonde curls, her exposed tits becoming even more obscene. She perched delicately over his lap, her hips mimicking Jessica's gestures as she rubbed against him and felt the bulge of his cock rub against her. The shock of it caused her to leap off his lap though, cutting her first lap dance she had ever given short as she took her seat across the desk.

Other than Emily the three girls signed the contracts rather quickly; each in their own way motivated to get the part that Victor was offering them. He knew he had made a good choice in choosing Jessica to do the strip tease first. Arrogantly she hissed at the others to watch how it was done before she began. Being that she was the most experienced of the three Victor knew she would give the least resistance to such an outlandish command, and once one did it the other two would be willing to follow.

Very quickly Jessica removed her red tank top, exposing a smooth belly, and perky tits hidden only by a skimpy pink bra. Then, slowly she slid down her black mini skirt, inching it down her long legs and teasing Victor as her tall, lean and firm body was left nearly completely exposed to him. She then came around his desk and spun his chair so she could straddle his lap and tease his covered body even more. All too quickly the lap dance came to an end with a wink and the raven haired girl sat herself back down. With significantly less confidence Emily stood up next. She asked if the cameras could be turned off, but Victor remained silent, simply watching the girl as she was urged on more by Jessica's laugh. Embarrassment clear on her face she quickly undid the buttons of her blouse, showing off her own bra-covered breasts and flat stomach. She then slid off her tight black pants, revealing the very skimpy underwear she was wearing underneath. She stepped forward as if she intended to come give him a lap dance as well, but as tears formed in her eyes she thought against it and took a seat once more. Amber stood up with a smile, and very simply slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground and revealing her large chest – barely covered by a strapless bra. As Amber gave a little dance her nipples peeked out of the cups of her bra; a fact that went noticed by everyone in the room but Amber. Coming around his desk she gave him a very quick lap dance; just when it started to get good and Victor could feel her firm ass on his cock she jumped out as if frightened, and went back over to her seat.

Silently Victor considered the three scantily-clad girls. He was going to have a very good day. “I want each of you to tell me what kind of sexual experience you have.” He could guess very easily that Emily was a virgin. Amber seemed like she had some experience, though the way she reacted to his covered cock gave him hope that she was just as innocent. He had his doubts about Jessica; she could be innocent and just a good actress, so asking seemed like the best way to find out. “Jessica and Amber, I want the two of you to come over here and sit on my lap, one of each leg.” He slid his chair backwards, so there was room for the girls in front of his desk. “When you get seated you are to remove each other's bras and begin making out. Emily I want you to come stand directly in front of me, with your back facing us, where you will then bend over my desk. Keep your eyes on me over your shoulder and tell me why I should choose you for this role if you are not even willing to give me a lap dance.” Leaning back in his chair Victor waited for the girls to respond. Although they were relatively simple commands so far he hoped that none of them would think to disobey.

Amber this time was the first to step forward and rattle of her sexual experience. Though the question was entirely inappropriate, Amber saw no harm in letting him know. It was probably in case the film required love-making scenes, he would need to know what came naturally.

"I've um, given a few guys a blow job." Amber said, wondering if her using the word was too vulgar. "But no one has fucked my pussy." Amber said bluntly, but after seeing the shock on Emily's face at her words she quickly tried to retract, "I mean I haven't had sexual intercourse."

Jessica was surprisingly hesitant to respond. Yes, she presented herself as an experienced, seductive woman but that was all an act. She too was a virgin as a product of too many moves to settle down with a guy. But she didn't want the other two girls and Victor to think she was a prude so she confidently stated, "My longterm ex-boyfriend and I frequently had sexual intercourse." It was a complete lie, but she doubted Victor would ever have the audacity to find out if she was lying.

Next the two girls displayed their obedience to Victor by walking towards him and sitting on each leg, Jessica on the left and Amber on the right. After seeing his anger with Emily, they sure didn't want to get on his bad side, each girl assuming Emily would be kicked out.

Jessica was the first to act in this case since it meant humiliating Amber first. So she reached around and pulled off Amber's bra, tossing it to the other side of the room out of reach. Amber gasped, not expecting Jessica to be so quick and forceful, as her nipples stood out hard from the cool room against her DD tits. Next Amber hesitantly reached to Jessica's bra, slowly undoing the clasps. Jessica gave Amber a look that said she would pay for doing this later, but Amber ignored it, knowing if she disobeyed she wouldn't get a chance at the part of a life time. So her hands fluttered over Jessica's straps, peeling them down and setting her bra on the desk. With the two girls completely topless, they knew they had to now make out. Victor had set up a brilliant scheme of manipulation, seeming to know the competition from each girl and the pressure that posed would force them to carry out his commands.

So Jessica quickly moved to Amber's soft pink lips, each of their warm lips enveloping the other. Daring to go further, there velvet tongues entered each other's mouths as the topless girls made out right in front of Victor. As Amber leaned closer, she felt her bare breasts touch against Jessica's nipples. With each tentative kiss the girls tits teased at each other, there timid yet determined actions motivating them to continue before Emily was up next.

Emily had to muster all the strength she could to stand back up and face him. She should have known not giving the lap dance would result in something even more humiliating. But when she looked at Jessica and Amber perched on Victor's lap, topless and making out, she debated that maybe she had gotten off easy.

With the girls having already listed off their sexual experience, Emily knew she would have to go next.

"Um..I've made out with my boyfriend before and he felt me up." Emily's voice was barely a whisper as she admitted to her inexperience. The little virgin felt so embarrassed that she hadn't even given a blow job. In fact, standing in front of the two girls and Victor in her underwear was the most she had ever exposed to someone.

But as she went to do her task Victor assigned to her, she didn't even realize she'd be showing a lot more than she knew. Walking around Victor's desk, she stood in front of him for a moment. She could feel herself blushing knowing her exposed ass and thong were so close to him and the girls. Moving slowly, she bent down at the hips, with her arms and chest pushed against the wooden desk, her ass high in the air. With her toned legs slightly parted, she didn't even know how much of her was exposed. Having never stood like this for a man, Emily was completely unaware her cleanly shaven pussy was exposed beneath the floss thin thong. Feeling her eyes well up, she willed herself not to cry again in front of them.

"I..." Emily began, about to rattle off why she would be the best choice, despite having not given the lap dance. But she remembered she was supposed to face him, so she turned her head around, her blue eyes directly meeting with his. Suddenly, she felt so confused as to why she this was part of the audition process, it just seemed unfair and degrading to her.

"I.. I don't understand why I have to do this. Mr. Valken, I promise I'll do my best for you, I just.. I can't do this." Emily said, hoping he wouldn't get angered at her disobedience. Though in her compromised position, she highly doubted she was in the position to barter with Victor.

Despite Emily's questioning of the situation and hesitance to obey Victor was greatly enjoying his current situation. Jessica and Amber were two very attractive females, wearing nothing but lace panties each and were making out on his lap at his command. Even Emily, despite her compaints was simply gorgeous, bent over his desk and giving him a wonderful view of her backside and shaved cunt. Instead of replying to Emily immediately, he let his eyes wonder over all the wonderful scenery before him.

It's quite simple really.” He began to reply to Emily, his eyes admiring the two woman making out on his lap. “You all signed contract giving me consent to use your bodies as I wish. Whichever one of you I enjoy fucking the most will get the role.” A lie; none of them would get it but they would all be fucked in more ways than one. “Jessica of course will have to work harder since I do not have the pleasure of taking her virginity, and Amber will have to impress me otherwise since my cock will not be the first in her mouth; but that does put you in a good position, Emily.

His hands slowly slid up Jessica and Amber's backs until his hands were on the back of the girl's head. His hands tightened into fists, grabbing a good hold of their hand and he used that hold to roughly pull their heads back. “Tell us Jessica, have you ever been fucked anally?” He knew she claimed to not be a virgin, so he easily assumed she had given blowjobs; but anal was always iffy.

Slowly Victor stood up off of his seat, forcing the two girls to slide off his legs so they were standing as well. Letting go of their hair his hands slid back down their backs, until he was resting on each of their ass cheeks. Roughly he squeezed their soft, round asses. “Amber get into the same position as Emily, beside her. Jessica -” As he spoke he let go of their ass cheeks, his hands instead undoing his belt, unzipping his pants and pushing down his pants along with his boxers, revealing his semi-hard cock. “- drop to your knees and show me what you can do with your mouth.

Amber gasped having been pulled roughly backwards and took a few steps forward to where Emily was leaning over the desk. Obeying Victor's instructions, Amber bent over the desk next to Emily, her soft bare tits smashed against the hard mahogany desk. She could feel her pussy and round ass exposed to Victor, but at this point she had no control over her indecent exposure. If it was in a contract that she had just willfully signed, Amber could see no loopholes. Her body was his for the taking.

Emily exchanged a nervous look with Amber, not daring to move or cause more of a disturbance. So far Emily felt that she had gotten off easy- her bra was still on, she didn't have to kiss any of the other girls, and she certainly didn't have to give a blow job to Victor like Jessica was about too. Yet somehow her inexperience in this situation seemed to make her feel more vulnerable. Emily could hardly believe she had been so stupid to sign that contract. Emily still desperately wanted the role, but even if she tried to get away now, there was a legal contract that would pull her right back in. Who knew how long Victor could "own" there bodies for now. She could feel the reality of the situation she was in now come crashing down as a few tears spilled from her blue eyes onto the desk.

Jessica shifted her feet anxiously. She craved the role and the fame that accompanied it. But she would have never imagined she would have to fuck her way to the top. For only a split second Jessica debated if she wanted to go back to a life of D-list films. Just as quickly though she decided she was not going to turn back now. Pure competition coursed through her veins as she looked at the other two girls, bent against the desk with there asses just waiting to be fucked over. If she had to be a better sex toy for Victor than the other two girls in order to get the role of a lifetime, than that was just what Jessica would have to do.

Standing only in her skimpy underwear, her bare tits exposed, Jessica knelt to the ground in front of Victor, her eye line now directly facing his semi-hard cock. It seemed intimidating up close, but if she wanted to have this role Jessica would have to give the best blow job of her life. "No, I've never done anal before. So if it helps get me the role..." Jessica said, her voice trailing off hinting she would do it if it meant getting the part in his movie. After hearing how Victor liked the idea of taking Emily's virginity, Jessica wondered if she should confess to being a virgin completely. But she reasoned the longer she could keep it a secret, the less likely she would be the one to get fucked next.

Facing his cock directly, Jessica grasped along the shaft of his full length. Next she flicked her tongue across the tip of his cock, tasting his precum before dragging it along his full length. She moved her hand to his balls and cupped them before enveloping her mouth around the tip of his cock. Jessica could feel his member stiffen in her mouth, as her full red lips pursed around his cock. Looking up at him with her wicked blue eyes, she bobbed her head slightly, sucking at his cock and allowing more of his length to enter her soft mouth.

Back
Top Bottom