Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A demon that goes hump in the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuri

Meteorite
Couldn't think of a better title... but it works for me :D

Slots filled: 2/3

Hiya and welcome to my thread. It's not much at the moment so please bear with me. I'm looking for a roleplay either through PM's or email. Mostly MxF pairings, but I may do FxF. Currently I'm interested in long term partners, but I'm also interested in ONE short term. If you decide to roleplay with me and then decide to stop for whatever reason then PLEASE let me know. I will do the same for you. I will reply at the very least once a week, up to once or more a day. I usually post 1-3 paragraphs, but depending on the person I may be motivated to do more. Below are some pairings I'm interested in. And I will add more when I think of them. Also, feel free to come with any suggestions. Kindly send a PM or reply to this thread if you'd like to role play. Be warned, I am only taking 3 new partners at the moment, so if I turn you away, please don't feel offended. I just don't want to be overwhelmed.

Games:

Final Fantsy IV
Golden Sun
Kingdom Hearts
Assassin’s Creed 2

Shows/Manga:

DragonBall Z Gotten so many requests for this one
Yu-Gi-Oh
Inuyasha

Friends with Benefits
Arranged Marriage
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Vampire
Princess/Bodyguard

This is just a small list that I am really craving, but don't be afraid to come at me with something else

For my kinks and such take a look at my RH. The link is not working for some reason.

Add another bump. Hopefully I'll get someone to play with.

Added Assassin’s Creed to the list.

And have been informed that the link to my RH isn't working. I'll try to provide a short list for potential partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom