Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just one small request... 1x1 {Includes hyperlink for pics!!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there... As the title indicates I am looking for a 1x1 rp. Yes I am new to the site but I have been roleplaying for years. I do not write books, however. My starters tend to be longer about 3-6 paragraphs, after that I can usually muster up 2+ paragraphs as long as you are giving me something to work with. I promise however to always give you 4-5 well worded descriptive sentences.

I play MXF, mostly and if you have a good enough idea I might be persuaded to do a FXF.

On to the more fun stuff...

What I love and am willing to include in any rp...
Violence
Bondage (Heavy/Light)
Mark leaving
Impregnation or possible impregnation
Me playing a masochist
I am more submissive
A bit of unwillingness on my part

What I do not do and will never do...
Furries
Tentacles
Scat
Water sports

I'm always up for a generic rp... (your more than willing to combine one/more of these things together, also your more than willing to provide a plot that falls into one of these)
studentxteacher
incest (within one generation)
stripperxbouncer/owner/vip member
kidnapperxkidnappie
Masterxslave
landlordxrenter
copxoffending girl
maidxmaster

I am also going to supply you with a list of NPC's, so that you may browse through and decided if you would like me to play her. Also you may browse through and see if an idea for a plot comes along and smacks you upside the head.. ;) hehe. Anyways here is the link to my NPC's.

I am willing to play vampires as long as they don't sparkle
I am willing to play demons as long as they don't have tentacles
I am willing to play angles
I am willing to play nekos
I am willing to play racial differences (such as me being white and a the guy(s) being black, asian, etc)
I am willing to play almost anything

Please if you have an idea you are craving don't be afraid to pitch it to me... I am also looking for more in depth rp's, while I don't mind the smutfest rp's, I do like having a bit of substance and a plot with details, so if you're looking for more than a smutfest don't feel like you have to only do the things above, I'm willing to do more.

Hey baby,I'll gladly do the master-maid thing...as long as I'm the master. PM if you want,I prefer rping through pm but I may consider forums. Also,for the mas-maid,could there be more than one maid? I'm not saying a freaking orgy (albeit that would be interesting XD) I just mean two girls (You'd have to play them if so,because I suck at playing girls) Maybe the second could be his wife or something? Anyway,for the first maid,the one below 34. For the second if we have one,44,40,36,or 31...or 19...so fucking sexy...seriously,let these girls be real and appear in my bed in real life,please god. Anyway,any of the ones below those numbers. Damn. Nice. Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom