Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Intern (Aiden&Shadow Angel)

Her proclamation for him set his mind on fire. He couldn't believe that she had out right said it. Deep down he knew, and deep down he always wanted to hear her say it. Mainly because he had felt that way as well for a lot longer than he wanted to admit. He pulled his hand out from between her legs and held her tight. Kissing her passionately as he reached behind her and pushed everything on his desk to the floor. He didn't care, he would clean it up after the fact. Right now he needed a place for her to be while he took her the way he had always fantasized.

He stood up from his chair, lifting the cute intern with him as he broke fro the kiss. "I want you too Tara, and tonight I am going to show you just how much." He said, lust pouring out of every word as he moved her over and sat her down on his oak desk. He didn't wasie anytime as he as reached into her skirt to pull down her panties. He didn't care if they were naked or half dressed. All that mattered to him was showing her what he felt and what he knew they both wanted.

Tara smiled as she watched him, she listened to every word with a smile on her face. '' Make this night one I'll never forget.'' She said as she tangled her fingers in his hair leaned up a little to kiss him then looked into his eyes, she was totally ready. For the first time she had a feeling she would know what love felt like even if lust was mixed in with it she had a feeling it would be better then anything she'd had in the past. Her heart was already racing, she was growing very anxious but she'd wanted this for a very long time. All she could think about right now was how it would feel to finally be able to feel him inside of her knowing there was no escape they had finally crossed the line, if she got pregnant then she got pregnant there was no turning back now because they were to close.

He took a moment to catch his breath and his thoughts. If there was ever a time for doubt, this was it. But no doubt came to his mind. Only sheer desire and freedom as he looked at the beauty in front of him. After finally wrangling his throbbing hardness from his pants, groaning as it moved. He walked closer to the desk and kissed her lips lightly. "Don't worry, neither of us will forget this night." He whispered into the kiss as he grabbed a hold of her hips and guided his tip into her waiting opening. He groaned at the feeling of her muscles wrapped around him and reveled in the feeling. It was much better than his fantasies and even better than his own hand. He moaned out load as he felt himself buried to the hilt, their hips pressed firmly together.

Tara smiled as she kissed him, she started to thrust her hips against his as she held onto his shoulders for a little extra leverage. Since she was experienced she didn't feel any pain just pleasure, it felt amazing. She was falling in love with her boss well actually she had already fallen in love with him, this was the tip of the ice burg. Part of her wanted to tell him she loved him but the other part of her knew it wasn't the right time, if he said it first then it would be different. She tilted her head back, moaned as she closed her eyes removing her hands from his shoulders to place them firmly on the desk as she arched her back just a little wrapping her legs around his waist.

He admired her body when she leaned back and arched her back into the air. His eyes were fascinated with the movements of her breast as he continued to thrust into her warm muscles. Her muscles were massaging his hardened member, causing a low moan to escape his lips at the feeling. "Oh god, it feels so good inside you." He couldn't hold back. He fantasies were becoming a reality and he could tell that if it felt this good. It wouldn't be the last time that they would be like this. Now it was all a matter of not letting his wife find out.

Tara moaned as she chewed on her lower lip, looked into his eyes. When she felt him release every muscle in her body tingled, she let go of her own climax. '' We don't have to stop you know I mean I don't live to far away from here, so maybe we could go back to my place then come in early to work on the program.'' She said as she leaned forward, kissed him she didn't want the night to end, she longed to wake up to him next to her. All she'd ever wanted was someone that saw her for who she was not what she looked for, she knew her appearance had a lot to do with why Aiden was attracted to her but she figured it was also her personality that attracted him. She wanted to be his secret, she wouldn't tell a soul about their little affair she was that devious when it came to desires of the heart.

Back
Top Bottom