Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Intern (Aiden&Shadow Angel)

Tara didn't take long to finish her meal either, she had downed her first beer as well. She smiled at him as she blushed a little, watched his expressions carefully. '' Work can wait a little bit longer.. Were alone, no one will catch us in the act. I know you want all of this.'' She said as she stood up, ran her hands over her body she wasn't drunk she was just very outspoken besides she knew the way he looked at her. '' We don't have to go all the way but maybe a little making out would relax you a little.'' The brunette said as she unbuttoned her blouse, revealed her perfectly semi flat stomach which was covered by a spaghetti strap tank top. She wasn't afraid to dress for the occasion as a matter of fact she was one of the least modest people working in the company.

Aiden smiled at her forwardness. It was like night and day the way she acted when people were and weren't around and he loved every minute of it. "My my Tara, aren't you a little temptress." He said with a smirk as he stood up from his chair and loosened hi tie a little more, unbuttoning the top button of his under shirt as he walked over to where she was sitting. He brought his face down closer to hers. His breathing was starting to pick up and the heat was starting to rise in his body. He was just about to press his lips to her when he moved to the side and kissed her cheek teasingly. "You may have to work a little harder to win me over." He whispered into her ear, although he was not moving from that spot.

" I understand.. " Tara said smiling as she looked into his eyes, she leaned forward in her seat as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She pressed her lips against his, slid her tongue ring along his lower lip as she closed her eyes. Of course she was hoping she hadn't been to bold but she had wanted to make out with him since she started working for the company, she pulled away from him as she looked into his eyes again smiling.

When she kissed his, she had set a fire inside his body that he was sure wouldn't lead to anything good, or at least anything pure. The way her tongue ring felt along his lip made him wonder what it felt like against his tongue. He didn't even wait to respond with a quirky retort when he moved forward and pressed his lips to hers, more firmly than she had to him. His hands cupping her cheeks as he ran his tongue in between her lips, begging for entrance.

Tara smiled when she felt his lips press against hers as his hands cupped her cheeks, she opened her mouth so his tongue could enter. She knew what she had done but they were alone, she had only been with maybe two men in her life time besides she had been tested before she took the job. She'd taken a drug test, for her own personal reasons she got herself tested for any stds, all results came back negative so she was perfectly clean she just wasn't a virgin. The brunette had never been in a long lasting relationship, none of her flings had lead to children but she had a feeling this one might if things went to far. It's not that she didn't want kids it's just that she didn't think she was ready for that responsibility just yet, she would do the right thing if it came to that.

Aiden pulled back from the kiss, still unsure how smart of a move that was. He had been more forward than usual, but how she looked and how she acted and how much he had wanted to fulfill his fantasies were pushing him to that sacred like with every moment. "I don't know if that was as relaxing as you said but, it sure beats the hell out of working." He said with a smirk, the lust in his eyes scanned her body as he was closer to her.

'' Don't be afraid Aiden.. I won't break, I promise no one will ever find out.'' Tara said, she had a way of saying things that normally made a person feel at ease with the decision they were about to make. Of course she agreed it was better then working but she didn't want to force him into something he didn't want to do. She sighed, blew her bangs out of her eyes as she looked into his, placed her hand on his cheek just caressing it with her thumb getting jerked out of her thoughts when the phone rang. '' You should get that it might be important.'' She said smiling faintly thinking he was his wife or his boss or somebody just wanting to harass him either way she figured he should get the phone before anything else happened between the two of them.

He sighed when he heard the phone and seriously considered ignoring it. However he decided against it and picked up the phone and sat in his seat. "Hello Aiden here." The voice on the other line was his wife. Apparently she was planning on going to her parents house for the next couple days and she wanted him to come. "You know I can't travel right now. We are on the verge of finishing a big ..." He was cut off by even more yelling which caused Aiden to bring his other hand to the bridge of his nose.

"Well if you are going to go then go. Tell them I said hi and that I was sorry I couldn't make it." He said at a chance before more yelling. "Of course I wish I could go. ... Alright, I will see you next week then. Good night." And with that, he hung up the phone, reminding himself not to slam it down. He did, however, slam his head on his desk.

Tara watched him carefully, she sighed she stood up then walked around his desk to the back of his chair. '' This might sound crazy.. But I know what it feels like when someone yells all the time.. My parents divorced when I was twelve, I couldn't choose so I lived with my grandmother. But before they split up all they did was yell, it was a good thing I was an only child but still it made me feel miserable.'' She said as she started to massage his shoulders again, if he needed a couple aspirin she would get him some but if he needed something else to get his mind off all the drama in his life she would give him that to if he wanted it.

"Yeah, at least you didn't choose to stay in a place with all the yelling." He said with a defeated smirk as he got into the massage. He let himself enjoy it for a moment before he reached up and placed a hand on one of Tara's. "Come have a seat." He said as he mtioned for her to sit on his lap in the chair. He wasn't sure what he wanted anymore but he knew he needed something to take his mind off of the stress of home. And having her as close to him as possible would certainly help.

Tara smiled as she headed his request, she sat down in his lap placing her hand on his chest slowly running her fingers down each button. '' I don't want to stick my nose where I know it shouldn't be. But I hate seeing you so stressed out, well how long as it been going on? '' She asked as she chewed on her lower lip, paused at a few buttons because she didn't want him to think she was forcing herself on him. Of course she wasn't she just wanted him to relax, she wanted him to feel cared for in more ways then one especially after all that she felt he needed a little bit of special attention.

He normally wouldn't speak about the issues him and his wife had, but as she seemed eager to bring it to his work. "Well the last couple years have been really bad. With her always wanting to go off on vacation and me always wanting to work. It just seems that we have been more focused on avoiding each other and seeing each other." He said as he tried his best to smile over a stressful situation. His hands were playfull gripping onto her hips and teasing the hem of her shirt.

Tara frowned hearing what he had to say, she continued to play with the buttons of his shirt as she kissed him, slid her tongue along his lower lip as it begged for entrance. She would make all his pain go away, she would make him forget about his wife. Once all the buttons of his shirt were n down she continued to kiss him as she rubbed his chest just wanting him to relax, forget all about the stuff that was stressing him out. She had wanted this for a long time but after a few close calls this was the first time in awhile that she had even thought about giving him an outlet, she just hoped she wasn't moving to fast.

He let his mouth open to reach out and meet her tongue with his own. He moaned at the feeling of her hands on his bare skin. He was starting to feel jealous that she got to touch him and yet he was still restricted by her fabric. He gripped onto the bottom of her shirt and slowly started to lift it over her head. His fingers teasing at her skin underneath.

Tara smiled as she kissed him, rubbed his chest. She wondered how long it would take before he felt jealous, she had wanted this ever since she started working for him. The brunette had never been in a serious relationship, she'd had flings but that's all they were was flings. As she kissed him, rubbed his chest she started to play with he zipper of his pants knowing she was certainly getting his mind off he drama in his life.

After finally getting her shirt off and throwing it to the floor, Aiden continued to kiss her passionately. His hands were now exploring her exposed skin as he caress the smooth texture. His mind wasn't thinking of right and wrong anymore. All he thought about was how to make this good feeling get even better. He could feel the fiddling of his pants and he shifted himself to offer her more room to move and to give her a silent permission to continue what she was doing. He felt like his pants were going to burst at the seam anyway as the pressure his erect member was making continued to pulse.

Tara smirked, buttoned his pants then she slid down the zipper with a smile on her face as she continued to kiss him. She slowly slid her hand down into his pants, started to stroke him she wanted him to know nothing but pleasure. It had been awhile since she had been with anyone, Aiden was the one she wanted to be with from the beginning when she 1st started working for him. Of course there had been a few close calls but this wasn't a close call this was finally going all the way to make one another feel good, she just wanted to get his mind off all the drama in his life she even continued to rub his chest.

Aiden moaned into there kiss as she started to stroke his sensitive member. He couldn't imaggine how many time he had fantasized about this very moment and he wasn't going to let this get away. He broke from their kiss as he trailed his lips down her jaw and down to her chest, tasting the skin that wasn't hidden behind a bra. His hands had traveled behind her back and were unfastening the peice of clothing that was hiding his prizes from him.

Tara tilted her head back as she rubbed his chest with one hand, stroked him with the other. She closed her eyes as she moaned loving the feel of his lips on her skin she had been dreaming of this moment forever, now it was finally happening. If there were consequences she didn't really care she wasn't going to ruin everything by asking him if he had a condom, she felt if fate had brought them this far then anything that happened was supposed to happen. She believed that it would all work out, in the end instead of being bitter enemies they would be long lasting lovers least she hoped so anyways.

After removing her bra and tossing alongside her shirt, Aiden's mouth had found its new place against one of her erect nipples. Playfully twirling with his tongue. His fingers gently massaged up and down her spine as he tried to hold himself together that her stroking him still. If he wasn't careful he was going to lose it before he even went through with anything. He wasn't thinking about being safe, or making sure mistakes weren't made. He was too caught up in the heat of their body's together to care about anything but the next step.

Tara moaned as she rubbed his chest, stroked his erection she knew exactly what she was doing. It all felt amazing to her his touch was gentle, she liked gentle because she knew he wouldn't be to rough with her even if she did like it a little rough. The young intern was excited, she wanted him so bad but she loved the four play it was a nice change since most of the time it was just straight sex no teasing but with Aiden things were different. She leaned forward, started to nibble on his ear as she rubbed his chest still stroking him just really wanting him inside of her.

He moaned out in pleasure as she nobbled on his ear. He couldn't believe the feelings that she was giving him. The sex with his wife had died a while ago and he had missed this feeling like no other. Slowly his hands had made their way down her sides and in between them as he started to rub her inner thighs gently, teasingly slow. He smiled against her nipple as he switched and gave attention to the other one.

Tara moaned as she nibbled on his ear rubbed his chest, stroked him she was really looking forward to things. The brunette had always dreamt about things like this, now that it was finally happening she had no complaints. She looked forward to what happened next, she had a feeling it wouldn't be long before he had her on top of his desk or on the couch. Nothing would make her happier then helping him realize that he could do so much better then his wife, she would be there for him no matter what.

His fingers began to travel fro her inner thigh, upwards until he reached her center. He gently rubbed her slit through her panties as he broke away from her nipple. He looked into her eyes and smiled. He truly couldn't believe what was happening, he dreamed of this day, but never expected it to happen. He knew they had crossed a line between teasing and adultery. He also knew they had reached a point where there was no returning. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. The kiss started soft and caring, but wasn't long before it turned passionate and hungry.

'' I want you Aiden! I've always wanted you, now there's no turning back.'' Tara whispered into the kiss as she chewed on his lower lip, she was overly excited because she'd wanted this for a long time. She knew that the few times they'd nearly crossed the line wasn't as close as now because they normally realized what they were doing wrong but now there was no turning back, she wanted him so badly her entire body ached just thinking about the sensations she would feel. The brunette intern was ready for anything, if this was the one time there were consequences weeks or months later she would deal with them the right way.

Back
Top Bottom