Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're dating who? (Cierra & sexywriter777)

As the bus pulled to a stop seemingly in the middle of nowhere Ivy stood up "this is our stop" she said lightly, waiting for him to get off.

After they got off the bus Ivy walked over to the long dirt driveway that had been previously hidden by the back of the bus. Beginning to walk up she motioned for Jason to follow "we have a bit of a walk ahead of us" she said taking a deep breath. She loved being out here. It felt like home.

He smiled slightly, standing and exiting the bus, where he waited for her to lead the way. Once the bus had pulled away, he followed her down the dirt track. He breathed deeply, taking in the fresh air, the scent of so many plants and clean air.He sighed softly. This was a strange place to him. Not unpleasant, but strange. "That's fine, a bit of exercise should do me good." He laughed

Ivy giggled slightly and walked up the driveway with him. "You can go sit on the porch if you want... I uh.. I have to go untrailer an apparently crazed horse... I shouldn't be too long if everything goes as planned" she said lightly as she saw her grandfather walk out of the house and back across to the barn.

(that's okay, I have been too.)

Jason gave her a small smile, moving to sit on the porch as she moved off to do whatever she needed to do. As a default, he took out his drawing pad, and began to draw the landscape, taking in every detail and moving it onto the paper with precise pencil strokes. His eyes darted around the area, adding small details and changing shadows to match the area perfectly as he waited.

Ivy walked off to the trailer. She heard kicking and other rucous before she got there and knew she was in for a nightmare. Sighing she climbed onto the wheel of the trail and looked around "ready grandpa?" She asked and saw his nodd before turning to the vet "Scott?" When the vet nodded she undid the latch and the horse bolted out, thankfully the owner had left the lead rope on. The two men caught the stallion as it ran past and hung on. Ivy walked over and was immediately given the 'don't come any closer, I don't want you hurt' glare from her grandpa. As soon as she took a step closer the horse bolted for her again. Frozen, she didn't move until the vet pushed her. Ivy moved/stumbled to the side and ran to the barn to open the stall door. After they finally got the horse in she trudged back to Jason "sorry for that" she explained

Jason watched intently as they unloaded the horse. He was slightly awed by the powerful beauty of the horse, and managed to do a rough sketch of it before they moved it off to the barn. When the horse darted for Ivy, he sucked in a breath, almost ready to intervene before he realized that he didn't know enough to be of any assistance. He merely tried to relax until Ivy finished her duties and returned.

As she did so, he gave her a small smile. "That's okay, it was interesting to watch. Show me around?" He asked.

Ivy nodded and waited for him to stand "sure, what do you want to see first?" She asked lightly.

Jason gave her a small smile. "Ivy, I have no idea what this place has, so why don't we start in your favorite place." He said, putting his drawing pad back in his bag before slinging it over his shoulder as he stood.

Ivy blushed slightly because of the stupid question "right.. Um... Let's go down to the river" she suggested, it's really peacful." She waited for his response then headed toward a trail. Usuallyshe would ride there, but today they would walk.

Jason nodded with a smile. "That sounds fine." He said, moving to walk next to her as they made their way to the river. As they walked, he took in the openness and nature, as he rarely saw it, as he lived in the downtown of the city. So much space... was strange to him.

"It's probably really different here?" Ivy said looking up at him "from what you're used too?... I mean I go into the city for school everday, and I still can't get used to it... I don't think I ever will get used to the close spaces honestly..."

Jason laughed. "Closed spaces are all I've ever known. Seeing all this open space... it is very different." he said with a smile, looking down slightly and meeting her gaze for a moment. Then he glanced away, his eyes scanning the area again and again. "But I like it." He said softly, breathing in the clear, crisp air.

Ivy smiled lightly up at him then looked back as they walked. As they went along she moved slightly closer to him to avoid walking into a bush. Their arms brushed and she blushed slightly.

Jason smiled slightly as her arm brushed against his, and he glanced down, noting the slight blush coloring her cheeks. Hmmm. Maybe she does like me, at least a little. he thought, and smiled a bit more broadly as they continued to walk together.

Ivy smiled brightly as they got to the river "Here it is" she smiled lightly at him "it's always so peaceful... And the horses really seem to like the water...well most of them anyway" she said lightly before walking over to a large, flat boulder and sitting down. She made more room for Jason.

Jason smiled as they reached the river, his eyes playing over the tranquil scene. He followed her to the boulder and sat next to her, his hip and shoulder lightly pressing against hers. He sat there for a moment, drinking in the natural magnificence. "It's beautiful." He sighed softly, turning his head to look at her.

Ivy nodded as she looked out at the forested river. The leaves on the trees reflected the orange and pink glow that filtered through the shade from the sunset. After a moment she looked at him "the suns starting to set... We should probably head back soon, it gets hard to find your way in the dark... Without any light"

Jason nodded slightly. Looking at her, he was mentally debating. I probably won't get a better chance. He thought. So he leaned in, pressing his lips softly to hers. He hoped and prayed that he hadn't been mistaken, and that she had feelings for him.

Ivy slightly breathed in a bit softly, but her light eyes softened and after a very brief moment she leaned in to the kiss. Leaving her lips against his for a few sweet moments she eventually pulled back and looked up gently at him "Jason..." the young girl said softly "d...did you mean it... The kiss I mean?" She asked

Jason smiled softly as he felt her lean into the kiss. After a few seconds, she broke away, and he opened his eyes to meet hers. "Of course I meant it." he said, tilting his head slightly. "Otherwise I wouldn't have done it." he said, smiling slightly.

Ivy smiled lightly and blushed before standing up. "C'mon" she said softly, smiling "let's head back"

Back
Top Bottom