Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're dating who? (Cierra & sexywriter777)

Cierra Hope

Super-Earth
Basically, our characters come from two completely different lives but fall in love regardless. The adults they live with have trouble accepting this.

Ivy gently slid the saddle off of the black geldings back and led him into his stall before giving him a carrot "There ya go Spartan" she smiled, patting him before backing out of the stall and closing the door. The pretty blonde girl started to walk back up to the house when she saw her sister climbing into her grandpa's truck "Lou!" she called running over. "Can I come, I need a ride into town" she breathed. Her sister nodded and drove off after Ivy had gotten settled.

After getting into town Ivy got out of the truck and walked off toward the diner... which was on the other side of the town stores from where her sister had parked. Ivy didn't mind the walk. She liked being able to look around as she went from the doctors office to the Diner to see her friends.

Jason Grim sat on the balcony of the diner, watching people walk the street below. His mind wandered from things like school, to various other things. On the table in front of him, a drawing pad lay, an unfinished drawing of the city sky-line. But Jason's pencil was tucked behind his ear, as he had lost inspiration for the drawing about ten minutes ago. With a sigh, he tore the drawing out, crumpling it up before tossing it into the trash-can

This was his favorite place to relax- a family friend owned the diner, and let him use the second story room and balcony as a sort of second home. So Jason had filled it with drawing and electronics and books, so he could waste away the hours. Plus, the family home was just down the street, a five minutes walk.

As his eyes wandered, he spotted Ivy, the country girl that was in his junior-year class at the high school. She was pretty, more so than most girls Jason encountered. Her way of life was obviously far different from his- his being a quiet, reserved life of a 16 year old boy in the big city, hers being the life of a teen girl on a country farm.

But it was enough. Inspiration struck him once more, and he began to draw.

Ivy wandered into the diner, a quaint little place, or at least the first floor was. She never ventured up to the second floor, it wasn't necessary for her to do. "Hi Soraya" She smiled giving her best friend a hug "is Ash working today?" she asked, her eyes widening when she heard that their friend had gone home, things were always iffy between Ashley and her mom, Ivy wondered how long it would last this time.

As a chocolate milkshake was placed down in front of her Ivy smiled "Thanks Soraya" she said before settling herself on a stool by the counter and slowly drinking the milkshake. She looked around the diner a bit, letting her gaze wander as she sat there. It was rare that she wasn't busy doing something... usually she would be working with a client horse, but seeing that they didn't have any right now Ivy was able to just relax.

Jason wandered down from the second floor, seeing Ivy sitting at the counter. Jason slid into a seat next to her and ordered a soda. "Hello Ivy." he said, smiling in her direction. They talked every once in a while at school, so he hoped he didn't come off as awkward. Taking a sip of the soda, he continued. "So how are things outside the big city?" He asked, always curious about how other people's lives were led. He didn't think he was nosy, he just wanted to know how their life was different from his.

"Hey Jason" Ivy greeted with a warm, friendly smile "things are going really well actually, today it was nice, I was able to catch a ride in with my sister... But hopefully this easy spell doesn't last too long or we'll be having some troubles again..." She muttered slightly. "What about you?" Ivy asked turning to him "how's life here?" She asked. Ivy could never imagine living anywhere but out in the country, preferably on her ranch...the one she lived on now.

Jason smiled. "Things are pretty great. I never run out of things to draw, and there's always something to do or a show to see." He laughed. "Though I spend most of my time upstairs. Like my own personal retreat if I don't want to deal with the world." he sipped at the soda before continuing. "Though I'd like some change every once in a while. It's rare that I get to leave the city, as my dad seems to work all the time." He sighed. "Ah well. I'm pretty good overall."

Ivy nodded, listening to everything he said. "Yeah... I guess it could be nice, but doesn't it ever feel to crowded?" she asked "I like being able to ride for miles without any interruption... Here, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to have a horse" she said, giving a slight sigh as she thought, then shrugged "If you ever feel like seeing something different let me know, the countryside is really nice too"

He smiled. "Perhaps at some point I could leave the city." He told her. "But I like all the people. I guess I'm just a people person, I like meeting new people every day, interacting with others constantly. I couldn't imagine being alone, or nearly alone, for weeks on end." He told her, finishing off the soda. "Perhaps I'll take you up on that at some point, I'd love to go out to the country."

Ivy gave a slight chuckle "you sound just like my sisters husband" she said, Ironically just as Louise entered the diner. Ivy looked at her questioningly for a moment until her very pregnant sister shook her head and took a seat further down the counter as to not interrupt them. "..okay" Ivy said softly, mostly to herself. She turned back to Jason "everyone thinks it would be lonely, but we get visitors all the time... And usually you don't notice the lack of peope because of all the work... I wouldn't trade it for a thing" she said, smiling slightly.

Jason cocked his head slightly at the silent exchange between the two, but decided to ignore it. He smiled. "I'll have to visit sometime, if only to give you a few more visitors." He laughed. "Plus, it would give me new scenery to draw. I get rather bored constantly drawing skylines." he said with a slight smile. Pulling out the sketch pad from earlier, he began to absentmindedly sketch the glass his soda had come in. "Rarely do I get new inspiration for drawings here, despite all of the various things to see of do in the city."

Ivy watched him draw, "wow... you're reallyy good" she said lightly "and yeah... I can imagine that becoming tedious after a while" she said lightly " but feel free to srop by whenever" she smiled as she saw her sister stand and walk toward them "I've gotta go, but I'll see you soon" she said giving him a friendly smile as she stood up and walked toward the door where Lou was waiting. The older lady gave Ivy a 'something going on there' look, Ivy responded with an innocent sounding 'what?'

He smiled. 'Thanks." he told her, finishing a few strokes with the pencil before closing the pad. He smiled sadly as she got up, before responding. "I'll do that. Bye Ivy." he said, waving a little before moving back to the stairs. he noted the elder girl's look of implication, and it gave him a thought. He did find Ivy's company pleasant, and she was rather attractive and pretty... Hm.

"Lou there's nothing going on!" Ivy said, sighing exasperatedly. "... so how's the baby?" she asked as they neared the long driveway that would bring them up to the ranch. "the baby's well, I just hope that Dylan is back in time for the birth" Louise answered, obviously annoyed with her husband for always being gone. As they got out of the truck another thought popped into Ivy's head "do you have any names picked yet?" Another 'I don't wanna talk about it' look from her sister told Ivy just to go inside.

After getting inside she headed to her room and looked around a bit, all she could think about was Jason. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't think of anything else.

Jason sighed as he walked through the doors into the high school once more. Being 16, and in his junior year, he was done with having to go to school on a daily basis. However, his parents insisted on it, so he went along with it as well.

Plus, surprisingly, he wanted to see Ivy again. Since their meeting in the diner, he had trouble keeping her out of his thoughts. A thought of her face or her smile would just creep into his train of though, surprising him at any time.

He found his first period class and dropped his bag down, leaving it by his desk as he went out and got his books from his locker.

"NO!" Ivy panted as she saw the bus pulling off without her again. She had only been a few seconds too long at the barn when she realized she had left her backpack in her room. After running into the house she had sprinted as fast as she could, obviously not fast enough because now she had to run more. Taking off after the bus, Ivy's long blonde hair flew behind her, thankful that she hadn't worn her hat today she spotted a figure, probably Soraya or Ashley, get up to stop the bus. A few moments later she had slid onto the bench and sat next to Ashley "thanks" she breathed. The other two made fun of her in a best friend kind of way and waited to arrive at school.

Climbing out of the bus, Ivy walked in, heading immediately for her locker.. something that she rarely did before going to class. As she got to her locker she spotted Jason only a few lockers down "oh, hey" she said giving a friendly smile "I didn't realize our lockers were so close" she said lightly. This actually made her really happy, since they had had that encounter in the diner Ivy wasn't able to stop thinking about him.

(oh, Ivy looks like this => Click!)

(I like her! ;) https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd....425227_518297418231906_1755385595_n.jpg]Jason

Jason smiled as Ivy appeared next to him, her long blonde hair rolling down her back. "Morning. Neither did I, otherwise I might come here more often." He laughed, unlocking his locker and stooping to pick up his Physics book. "So how are you today?" He asked, glancing at her. He wondered if she had been able to forget about him after the diner meeting, because he kept seeing her face everywhere.

(bit short, sorry.)

(It's fine n_n ... I couldn't see the picture :s)

"Sadly, I'm sort of relieved to be at school... That never happens, I'm sure the world is ending" she joked, giving a short, light laugh. "Besides nearly missing the bus I'm great, how are you?" She asked. Ivy wanted to figure out a way to ask him if he had been thinking about her as much as she had him, but she didn't want to go about it so bluntly. Reaching into her locker she placed the books from her backpack inside then grabbed her math and biology books.

He laughed at her statement. "I'm pretty good, nothing I can really complain about." He said with a smile. "I drew some yesterday, but not too much, I was little distracted. And school is keeping me from drawing today." He sighed. "Oh well. I'll get to it at some potnt." He shut his locker. "Where are you going? I'll walk with you, if it isn't far."

Ivy pointed to a room just down the hall from the lockers "biology... I'm sure Ms. Adams is going to have something to say to me, she always does..." Ivy said, sighing lightly. She hated the class and knew the teacher hated her, but really, what could she do "where are you going?" Ivy asked back. She figured it was the right thing to do, but she was also interested.

He smiled. "I'm in physics right now." He told her, nodding to the nearest classroom. "I'll walk with you, provided you don't mind." He said, leaning against the lockers as he gave her a small smile.

Ivy slid the last book into her simple, dull green and grey backpack and closed her locker "I don't mind" she said lightly "hey.. Um.. My friends and I usually head to the diner for lunch, you can come with us if you want" she said lightly "it's free for us since Soraya and Ashley use their employee discounts"

Grim smiled at her invitation. "Sure, I'll join you." He said, moving to her side as they walked through the hallway. He wasn't sure how to go about investigating her feelings towards him, as he was pretty sure he was liked her as more than a potential friend- his inability to keep her off his mind proved that.

Approaching the room, Ivy stopped outside and turned to him "cool, so I'll see you later?" She said, questioning lightly. "Just look for the red BMW. Ash should have it waiting on the side of the school" she said giving a light but warm smile "and thanks for walkig me to class"

(Should we timeskip?)

Back
Top Bottom