Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Team Fortress 2 [ M x F ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEEKING TEAM FORTRESS ROLEPLAY
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roles Sought:
  • Red Spy
  • Red Sniper
  • Red Scout
  • Blu Spy
  • Blu Sniper
  • Blu Scout
* Will also accept multiple characters to start a group, ranging in all classes and genders.

* Also, will accept someone playing more than one role.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules To Snipe By:

Be Polite: I will do my utter most to be polite to you, I expect the same in return. If somewhere along the lines, whether we are just starting out or in the very middle of an RP, and you no longer wish to continue - let me know. True I may want a reason, as you would if I were to change my mind, but that doesn't mean be a dill-hole and just rag on me. Just simply state what it was that you didn't like; you never know we might be able to fix it. I will extend this same curtsy to you.

Be Efficient: Responding in a timely manner is important for both parties to make any RP work. I understand that we all have lives and work, so I at least try to aim for one post a day to keep things going; on my days off I will replay as quickly as my partner replies, meaning several post can be done in one sitting.

I also like communication; there has been one to many times that I've rp'ed with someone that just guesses instead of asked me about things. If your uncertain about something -clothes, appearance, accents, maps,weapons, classes, rooms etc.- ask. Simply send me another PM marked as OOC or Question: and ask. I wont bite; hard.

Have a Plan: Nothing would make me happier than to have someone approach me with an idea in hand; I'm a girl that likes a guy that can take charge. -shrugs- So if you are a TF2 fan and you have something in mind, please, please, please, feel free to tell me. I of course will not shun you if you dont though, as I will not be one of those people that just sits there and lets their partner do all the work. I have plenty of ideas or settings to share, and am more than happy to work together to make something work.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Requirements To Be Met:

• Very Dom/Top personality
  • Knowledge of Game
  • Knowledge of the Classes/Characters
  • Decent Post Length
  • Lots of Detail
  • Good Sense of Humor
  • Doesn't Get Butt Hurt Easily
  • Can/Will Respond in a Timely Manner

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ideas:

• [*][BattleMode]The administrator has decided to add a female member to the team of 9 BLU's, and not only that but a female sniper to boot. Tensions and expectations are high with their new comrade, and it's certainly going to take some getting used to - for everyone. To make matters worse, the RED Team has caught wind of the new addition and are curious of the new sheila as well, and now she was going to have to watch her back even more on the battlefield than she had previously suspected; the red's not being the only ones curious to see just how seclusive her little "nests" might be.

[*][CeaseFire] Running off the idea above, but minus the fighting. Ever since the administrator had put up a cease fire, the teams have been going stir crazy. With no "creative" outlet and nothing but the base, it's only a matter of time before something snaps....or explodes.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OOC:

• [*]I would prefer if this is one on one, that our RP be IM or PM. I have nothing against RPing on a thread when its a group, but when it comes to one on one -to me- its easier to simply message each other. I also accept Email as well for those opposed to IM or PM.

[*]I like long-term rp's over short, but will not snuff someone out if they request something simple and short. I also like detail, lots of detail. These are action packed characters so in order to portray them correctly there needs to be lots of detail. Meaning your post's should at least range between 7-10 sentences AT LEAST, and not shitty ones at that. Nothing turns me off of a roleplay faster than someone who cant write worth a damn.
    For the love of god, read over what you wrote, see if it flows together nicely. If it doesn't, fix it.

[*]I cant spell worth a damn 50% of the time, luckily there is spell check on here, so there really shouldn't be a reason either of us should have mistakes. Granted, when I get tired I will sometimes put words in that just dont belong by mistake. So I'll forgive you if you can forgive me.

[*]I will not carry our RP all on my own, so please, PLEASE, put forth effort. I love playing my Sniper in either "cease fire" settings as much as I like to play her "KILL THE OTHER TEAM!" settings as well.

[*]! PLEASE do not assume that because I and my character are girls it means she will be this overly FEM character that isn't afraid to shove her shiv up your ass. She's a sniper, not a milk maid. Granted, she has her weaknesses, every sniper does, but she is still a killer for hire - so keep that in mind.

[*]I am SUPER PM friendly, so please, please feel free to message me with your idea's or questions, I will be more than happy to answer them. And I cant stress this more, if I reject your idea or writing style, please do not take it to heart. I have a certain taste for my sniper, and if what your offering doesn't sit well on the tongue then I cant just accept it.

[*]** Seriously, if you do not know anything about the game or the classes, please do not waste my time. I know that may come off cold, but its getting irritating to get excited to start something only to find out the person on the other end has no clue what they are doing.

[*]** Please for the love of god, write the classes accent in when they speak. I keep having people write it out as if there isn't one, and that bother's me so much. Snipers are Aussies, thus she speaks with an accent. No I may not be the best at it, but at least you can tell I'm trying.

[*]** I WILL NOT play anything but a Sniper from TF2, so please do not approach me with ideas for something that has nothing to do with the game or classes. Sorry.

I shall offer you all of my hats for an Opportunity to Try something with you, as this certainly sounds very interesting!

>Totally not addicted to TF2
>Will NOT overload Comic Knowledge
>These totally aren't lies

But in all seriousness, It's great to see somebody who knows enough abut TF2 and is interested in A Roleplay, a true Rarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom