Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Roleplay Cravings - MxF, FxF, FutaxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently craving something consensual, possibly romance although not neccessarily. No more non-con requests please.
Also please don't contact me with harem requests, I simply don't find that kind of roleplay personally rewarding.

I'm not looking for IM roleplays at the moment!

Hey there!
I'm Asha (or at least that's what you can call me) and I'm looking for few roleplays to tide me over during my upcoming break, both long and short term.

I've included all the information that's vital in the title, but I'll reiterate it here.

Also check my F-list: Here

Literate: This is very important to me! Well written, details posts are a must for me. I don't mind the odd spelling/grammar mistake here or there, but too many and I'll lose interest. Also literate to me doesn't mean a great length, replies could go down to one paragraph in fast-moving roleplays, but one-liners are a dealbreaker.

MxF: My main preference. I switch, leaning heavily on the sub side. I'm more interested in domming for other female characters than for males (I find emasculated men a bit of a turn-off)

FxF: Very keen to play sub against a female dom, though I will quite happily dom for another female character if you have an interesting concept/plot.

Fantasy/historical worlds: Strangely important to me! It seems I physically can't write in the modern day, so I love historical or fantastical settings: including good old classic fantasy, sci fi, steampunk, apocalyptic, etc etc.

Plot is important for me too!
I don't mind if a plot is sex-heavy (don't mind one bit!) so long as there is a plot that changes things up and drives the characters. I like adding multiple characters to a single universe as the roleplay progresses, and in this there's the chance to involve multiple kinks as well ;)

Romance is also good to have, even if it might take a while to build. Yes, I'm a bit of a sap sometimes. I quite like the idea of a character initially only wanting to use and abuse the other character, but ends up falling for her. Even if it's in a twisted way :)
NOTE: This doesn't mean it's mandatory. Just preferred.

I like to play over email or PMs in that order of preference.

Ideas/Cravings

Master/Slave or Master/Pet
Oldie but a goodie. Always down for one of these, and I have a few (fairly standard) plot ideas for this.

Corruption
A theme I really like, which can be played in so many ways. Basically a character corrupting an innocent whether it is by using seduction and desire, or abuse (or maybe both!)

Kidnapping
Again fairly standard, but always fun. I quite like the idea of Stockholm Syndrome, which is a bit of an offshoot on the corruption theme, as well. I have a few plots for this one as well.

Magical Creatures
Elves, sylphs, vampires, succubi, incubi, monster girls, aliens. I'm interested in any humanoid but non-human creatures being included in roleplays. I don't have any plots for these, but just chucking it out there.

Bad End
A well renowned female warrior sets out to vanquish a powerful foe, though things don't go as planned, and she ends up in the clutches of the enemy. Can also be played with my character as the villainess and yours as the conquering hero.

Specific Plots

Slavery in London- Craving!
It's the late 19th century and proper British society is in an uproar over the rumors of a white slave trade operating in the darkest corners of London. One very wealthy and influential lord is one of their best clients, collecting beautiful young slave girls to submit to his many and varied depravities. On this day, however, he is buying a slave for his son's birthday. The apple has fallen far from the tree in this case, and the son becomes mentor as well as master for his new slave. He is surprisingly gentle, wanting the woman who warms his bed to be skilled and confident in her lovemaking, rather than a broken, trembling mess. His father, however, can't wait to have his turn to use and abuse the pretty young thing.

He Always Gets What He Wants
Courtly love is a beautiful thing. Young lords vying chivalrously for the hands of the fairest maidens in the land. One of these lords is after one such beautiful maiden, though it is not long before she rejects his suit, as she has with many others of the young men at court. He and a few of his closest friends decide that she has to be brought down a peg, and in the dead of the night, spirits her away to his estate to teach her the folly of her cold ways.

More Than You Bargained For-
A well-renowned thief is going for his most daring heist yet - he is planning on stealing the jewels from the king's palace itself, right from under the royalty's nose. His plan goes off almost without a hitch, until a young woman stumbles across him in the middle of the act. Dressed simply in her nightgown, the thief mistakes her for someone of no import, taking the woman along with him as a hostage, so that she wouldn't be able to tell anyone of his crime. Unwilling (or perhaps, bound and gagged, unable) to disclose her true identity, all the woman can do is hope that her abductor will not decide to murder her once he has had his way with her. Of course, the woman is the young princess of the nation, which begins to become clear to the thief-turned-kidnapper once he realises that the kingdom's forces are out in strength to find her and bring her captor to justice.

Sordid Nobility
A noble lord slowly breaks his new wife in to be sexually deviant and utterly submissive to his every perverted whim. He displays her proudly amongst his closest friends, in the nude, of course, so they can see the beauty given her by nature. If they gain his favour, then they might even get a taste of her many other assets, or help the lord in his 'education' of his wife.
Bonus points if we play as though the woman was once in a position of power, and even more if she came from a matriarchal society of strong women.

Spy/Assassin Brought Low
A famous female spy/assassin is renowned throughout the land for her talents, both with her weaponry and her body. Her targets fall too easily before her as she seduces them, lulling them into calm before she drives the knife through their heart. However, one target is ready for her ways, and though her seduction goes as planned, the knife's point this time is anticipated...
Basically the other character, the 'target' would take the assassin and break her, for being such an awful person/trying to kill him. Will begin with her seduction and the woman being more dominant, before the tables turn. Could be long or short term, with some romance eventually, perhaps?

I'm sure I have more but I can't think of them at the moment.
Check out my F-list, and as long as it's not in the "no" category, feel free to suggest it to me. I'm up for anything! (almost)
Send me a PM if you're interested in working something out!

RE: Lit Roleplay Search- MxF & FxF, Fantasy and Historical settings

Bump! Some of the plots have been expanded on :)

RE: Lit Roleplay Search- MxF & FxF, Fantasy and Historical settings

Bump!
Keen for anything: long term or even just something short fast and dirty.

RE: Literate Roleplay Cravings - MxF, FxF

Bump!
Craving a few particular things at the moment!

First is a vampire master/slave plot for a mxf pairing. Hit me up for more info - I have quite a bit of detail worked out.

Second is a steampunk roleplay for mxf, fxf, anything you want. I just want to play something really out there in a steampunk world. Multiple characters (played by both partners) and worldbuilding stuff preferred.

Third I just want a short term, fast, dirty, smutty roleplay with something a little bit out there. Monsters, aliens, tentacles, whatever you want just suggest it :)

RE: Literate Roleplay Cravings - MxF, FxF

Bump!

Looking for something consensual as it says in the first post, or possibly dub-con.

Something cute/fluffy is welcome, but something smutty and dirty is just as acceptable.

Futa and/or monsters would also be fun right now. I would rather not play futa myself but I will play a monstergirl :)

PM me - I have a few ideas depending on what you're interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom