Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Quick Fun Smutty Roleplays!! ;D Futas, Males and The Like Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumafae

Super-Earth
Welcome all, thanks for taking a look! Scroll down, read through the Dos and Don'ts and PM Meee!!! I'm in the mood for some nice smutty-yet detailed- roleplays. I'm very open to most ideas and I can't wait to start up some real naughty rps! ;D
I can play as young as this site allows! (P.s, I like playing younger female characters. preferably 19 and under. 19 is as old as I'll go. For male roles, I can be whatever you'd like )

I'm also submissive and dominant with females and only submissive with males. Monsters & the like, I play both sub and dom. I'm always looking so please PM me!!

I'm a female, so I play females, males and futa characters for other females. I only play females with males. Sorry, just not good with mxm.

PM me if interested!! c:

I'm open to lot's of things; (In no order)
bestiality, age play, pokemon, furry, futa, pairings, incest, sexy outfits, dirty talk, monsters, interesting/kinky plots and more (so ask please)

I don't touch:
scat/piss/vomit/anything gross, gore/vore, dismemberment, extreme violence, pregnancy, menstrual cycles etc.

Some pairings/ideas:
*Craving
(Feel free to suggest and combine ideas ;D)

schoolgirl prostitute
princess x pet/monster*
pokemon/pokemorph x trainer
pokemon x human *
werewolf x human*
stuffed animals turned living x girl(s) * (( Was thinking a couple girls were having a sleep over and during a falling star, stardust sprinkles in through the window and gets all over the stuffed animals- ranging from beanie babys to carnival sized - of her room and causes them to grow phallic objects from their stitches. They also get an incredible craving for sex ~)
teacher x student(convince me)
little red x big bad wolf *
stranded on 'deserted' island(can include amazons, monsters, futas, tribesman ect.)
witch/ witchlette(apprentice) x monster
girl x monster*( can go many ways; girl being pursued constanly by her monster tormentor, a curious girl who stumbles upon a bigfoot while camping and decides to see how wild it really is, so on and so forth. Be creative!)
camp counselor/worker x camper
lost in the woods *
demon x human
futa mom x daughter*
futa sis x reg sis*
futa cheerleader x normal cheerleader *(newbie)
neko present x rich man/futa/woman(I would like to play a young little neko girl ^^)
demon x princess*
knight x princess
sex pet x owner
coach x swimmer/athlete
monster x human*(centaur,minotaur, dragon, etc.)
POKEMON rps! (tehe!)*
doctor x patient
beauty and the beast esque
fairytale themed *
witch x apprentice

Don't see something? Ask, please! I'm very open ^^.

werewolf x human*
little red x big bad wolf *
futa mom x daughter*
futa sis x reg sis*
futa cheerleader x normal cheerleader *(newbie)
camp counselor/worker x camper
neko present x rich man/futa/woman

All of these sound quite appealing. If you're still craving any of them, shoot me a PM and we can talk details :)

@Spirits I don't think so? I'm not sure, send me a pm about what you'd like to start!

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom