Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

| Literate Long-term | Fantasy RP | Princess x Bandit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronos

Moon
::plot::

For hundreds of years the planet of Valkrieg had enjoyed a time of relative peace. The Kriegens got along well with the rest of the natives, only a few skirmishes of note every so often. However, Valkrieg being a plant abundant with natural resources, it was highly desired by the Solen - the World Conquerers. The Kreigens, though a primitive, generally peaceful people, would not so easily give up their home.

For centuries the Kreigens had defended the planet, fighting fiercely alongside their long time defender, the Guardian. The Guardian was the Royal Incarnate, as it was reffered to; the youngest child of the direct Royal family. Every hundred years, a new guardian would be called to duty. The fated Royal family member would be sacrificed, and would reincarnate in the form of the Guardian deity.
As fate would have it, only a few years after the Solen invaded Valkrieg, the Kreigens Guardian passed on, and a new sacrifice would have to be made. In this case, it was the Princess Siroca. The Princess was willing to accept her duty, as she knew the Guardian was the only thing keeping the Solen at bay, and if her people lost their deity, the invaders would have a distinct advantage. The Solens knew this, and gathered all their forces for a full on assault. In the mean time, the Kreigens sent their Princess to become their new Guardian. A process which was not so simple.

Siroca and her guards were to cross many miles over different terrains if they were to reach Laxire Temple, which resided deep within the desert - getting there would be no easy task, especially since the desert housed the most notorious of bandits within all of Valkrieg. To make matters worse, the Solens had posted a pretty price for the capture of the Princess, and many would not overlook a good reward in such troubling times of war...

::Solens and Kreigens::

A little bit of filling in on the Solens and Kreigens. The Kreigens are a more primitive, basic people that live off the land. They live mainly in the dry lands, spending half their time tending their rich lands, and the other half is spent underground, where they live within a vast workings of underground caverns. They're hardy and smart, a highly religious people that give much respect to the land and animals.
The Solens, on the other hand, are far more technologically advanced. Their machines and inventions are unmatched by any other culture. They are space frontiers, going from planet to planet, settling in lands until they've sucked it dry of all its resources. They're destructive and inconsiderate to those that do not follow their ways.

::pairing Details::

So, I'd really like to play a Bandit x Princess pairing. The Bandits have managed to evolve from nature friendly followers, to adopting some of the Solens mannerisms. They've received such a horrible reputation because they ride atop machines(motorcylces that hover above the desert sands - without wheels but otherwise much akin to a futuristic motorcycle) and raid caravans crossing deserts. They're known for being quite violent, as they simply kill and take what they want, capable of doing anything for money. I was thinking the bandits could attack the princess' caravan as she makes her way through the desert to the temple, and have the intentions of returning her to the Solen for the reward on her head. And obviously, you know, she'd fall in love with one of them, and stuff would go awry, etc. It'd be great if your character was gruff and rough, a real manly guy, but not to the point where he's like...unbearable.

::Rules::

1: I don't like Mary-Sues/Gary-Stues - I want your character to be awesome! But to be awesome, they don't have to be perfect...

2: I want a partner that is literate. On average, I would like someone to be able to post a few(around two or more would be nice) solid paragraphs. Nothing like a novel post, because I do eventually get tired of having to write that much, but enough to keep things going.

3: Know your grammar, spelling, etc.

4: Be able to get on somewhat frequently, because I do like to keep up a rather good, flowing pace.

5: Swearing...it gets to the point where it can be a bit excessive, so please regulate yourself a bit. I don't care, I'm not offended by it, but it can be ridiculous when used too frequently.

6: I expect my RP partner to contribute ideas. If you like an idea, tell me and we can build off of it. If you don't like an idea, tell me so we can either think of something else or tweak things to an agreeable point.

7: I don't have any limits and would prefer if you don't. Gore and what not doesn't bother me, but again, like with the swearing, moderation is nice. As far as romance/sex goes, I would prefer to keep things fairly normal, though I don't mean to say some kinks and what not aren't fine. Just nothing real out of the ordinary, like toilet play, BDSM, etc.

That's most everything I can think of at the moment. Hope to hear back from you guys! :D

RE: Fantasy RP - Princess x Bandit

I'm very interested in this I would like to do this if you want to. I'm new to the site so this layout is different to me than what I usually use to Rp. But If you are willing I'm up for this very intriguing rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom