Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daenerys

Meteorite
Hello everyone, as you can probably discern from the name of this thread, I am currently seeking a Game of Thrones RP with a male partner. Here are a few things and preferences of mine I feel I should get out of the way:

>I do RP through Personal Message only
>When I roleplay, I usually follow the main plot/storyline of the show. However, I like to add my own twists and side stories to the plot so that it differs slightly; I like new things and surprises.
>Also, I like to roleplay at a casual to low-advanced level, meaning my posts usually range from two paragraphs to five. I would very much appreciate if I had a partner of a similar level, and I'm perfectly content with mirroring each others' posts.
>Obviously, you're going to have to be able to handle blood, gore, language, and sex.
>I will try to reply at least 3+ times a week. Summer is coming up though, so I should be even more active soon enough.

Notice: I have only completed reading the first book, but I have watched all three seasons (as far up-to-date as possible). I expect my roleplaying partner to have at least read/watched the first book/season.

I can do both quickie's and long term roleplays.
Here are the pairing's I'm interested in (I will be playing the role in purple):

Daenerys x Khal Drogo (RP starts at the wedding)
Daenerys x Ser Jorah (RP can start at numerous places, we can discuss when it should start)
Daenerys x OC (We can discuss this for a while to find out how to incorporate him into the story)

Now, we move on to more unconventional pairings that follow a completely separate plot
Pairings:
Daenerys x Jon Snow
Daenerys x Robb Stark
Daenerys x Jaime Lannister

Plot:
When Daenerys' eyes met Khal Drogo's for the first time, a shiver a pure fear ran down her spine and choked her. Vaserys had planned to marry her off to the ruthless, cruel warrior in front of her. The Khal looked at her as if she was some piece of meat, and it terrified her completely. Later that night, after discovering that Vaserys would do anything to gain the Dothraki soldiers, she devised a plan to escape. And escape she did. Daenerys left with just a small pouch of gold coins, an ivory dagger, and a hooded traveling cloak, and she slipped onto a ship that was crossing the Narrow Sea. Daenerys disguised herself as a seamstress and avoided talking to anyone or making eye contact; she feared they would've recognized her violet eyes that branded her a Targaryen.
After a while of travel over the sea, the ship finally docked at King's Landing/ Winterfell. (This depends on who the pairing is with). And the plot develops from there...

Thanks in advance, and PM me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom