Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Myself, raizu kagurai )

Jenna read the text, her eyes widened.. She sighed telling Michael that would have to go to the court house so she could get real documents, since she wasn't eighteen yet she couldn't change her name which is what she wanted to do more then anything. The brunette would show them her id, hope that she could get a real birth certificate as well as a new social security card. She would take care of Kris, she would make it good because she was sick of all the verbal abusive torture. It was time she took a stand, stood up to the one person that could make her cry besides her sister who she hadn't seen since before she left for college.

Michael nodded and headed straight there rather than heading home or anything. He walked in with her, to be there just in case she needed his help with anything. He was doing his best to help her, but he wasn't sure what he could do aside from being her support through all of this. All he could think to do was keep her calm and try and get her to stay positive. So far things were doing ok now that she was on the right track to breaking away from her family.

Jenna managed to find a clerk, she placed her id on the counter then waited patiently. She was hoping that could give her what she needed, she was starting to get nervous about confronting Kris but she knew it had to be done. All her life she felt invisible to everyone except James, now that she knew the truth she knew she could stand up to him. Besides if he was out drinking she could really do some damage, earlier when she mentioned his failed marriage she knew she'd struck a nerve. She was going to do whatever it took to break the guy that had constantly picked on her, if that meant finding his weakness which appeared to be the loss of his wife and kids then that was what she would use against him.

As she thought over what she was gonna do to get back at Kris, Michael stood beside her with a smile, glad to see things were going well. And as they waited, she was eventually handed both a birth certificate and social Security card which Michael signed for since she wasn't 18 yet. He wrote himself down as her current guardian whether legal or not. After all she was living with him now.

Jenna was glad when the paperwork was taken care of, she would be eighteen soon enough all she wanted to do now was get back at her brother. She smiled as she put the paperwork in her messenger bag then looked at Michael finally walking away from the counter, toward the door. Her name could stay the same until she was eighteen, then she could also get married if she wanted to. She didn't really know what she could use against her brother, of course his favorite bar was run by a woman he'd seen once or twice before he got married. '' So Kris.. the usual? '' A tall brunette asked as she stood behind the bar, smiled she had a name but that wasn't important right now the important was that his sister or supposed sister would have something to use against him.

Kris nodded softly, smiling a bit as he looked her over."Please? "He answered, his eyes glued to her form, paying no mind to anyone who was coming at him. He was hoping to get hammered and get in bed with the bartender for a potentially rough and satisfying one night stand. Bt little did he know, Jenna was coming to ruin his night, to ruin that chance.

Tamara nodded as she placed a glass on the counter filled it half way with Ice then poured in his favorite brand of whiskey. She pushed it toward him, frowned a little she'd seen him down like this before, it worried her. Of course she'd known him since well forever, she was almost the reason he didn't get married in the 1st place but that was all in the past this was now. The only secret she buried was that the one night they had together all those years ago had gotten her pregnant, she had a child who was around the same age as his children now maybe a little younger. Jenna knew she couldn't go inside so she told Michael to go inside once she told him what she knew about her brother, the bartender.

Michael looked at her, raising his brow a bit when she wantd him to go inside and confront her brother."S-so what is it you need me to say?"He asked, wanting to clarify so he made sure Kris got the point. Kris looked at Tamara, giving her a bit of a smile after she handed him the drink."what time you get off tonight babe?"He asked, eager to get out of here and take her to his apartment.

'' Three.. You know that. '' Tamara said as she shook her head, smiled at him she still had feelings for him. She worked late shifts so she could have sometime to herself, her child well her son was being taken care of by her mother because he wasn't feel to good. '' Tell him that Tamara has a son.. who's the same age or a little younger then his oldest daughter, it'll all fall into place from there.'' Jenna said smiling she only knew about Tamara's son because while he was little she babysat him once or twice, now she was almost out of high school which meant he was possible nine or so maybe a little older then that but still a kid none the less.

With a nod Michael moved out of the truck and into the bar. Though instead of rushing into the conversation and just blurting it out, he casually approached the man and took in some idle and simple conversations before he smirked, deciding now to come after him for hurting Jenna. And when the information was relayed to him, Michael slipped away while Kris just sat in shock, his eyes switching to Tamara, narrwing his eyes a bit. He could only wonder if that was true, and anger welled up in him at both her and Jenna, given he knew who was just talking to him only after the man left. Michael rejoined Jenna in the truck and slowly drove away."There, It's done.."

Tamara chewed on her lower lip, sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair she slid her wallet out of her back pocket then flipped it open to show him a picture of her son well their son. '' I wanted to tell you.. but you were so in love with Megan, it was just a one night stand.'' The brunette bartender said as she washed down the bar, tried to keep herself busy while she let Kris look at the picture. Jenna smiled as she placed her hand on his thigh, started rubbing it. She was just glad she didn't have to worry about her parents since they weren't her parents, her teacher had signed everything as her legal guardian. There were somethings she wanted out of her room but she didn't really care anymore due to the fact she had been lied to her whole life.

Kris looked at the picture for a good long while before he sent her a bit of a glare, pushing the picture back to her"So instead of telling me about my son you decide to hide him from me and leave me alone like that?"He asked as anger struck him. It pissed him off beyond belief that she would go so far as to had that from him, especially after he had been coming here all the time, her excuse being because of Meghan."Just give me another fucking drink please..."

Michael smiled, returning home to relax and enjoy hat time they had before they needed to start packing verything up for the move.

Tamara took the picture back put it in her wallet then gave him another drink, just shook her head. She knew mentioning Meghan was always a bad idea, that wasn't really the reason she didn't tell him. The real reason was that she was afraid what he would do if he knew she had been pregnant at the time he got married, it was more then a one night stand for her. She poured herself a drink, downed it just like she used to when they would see who could drink the most then the loser would have to strip. Her drinking days were mostly over but she had a few every once in awhile, it was called for in the job as a bartender.

Jenna didn't really care about anything she had back at her house she had enough clothes for awhile she had laptop, she had her new paperwork. She didn't wanna deal with her parents right now even if they weren't her parents they had still raised her, she'd called them mom and dad until they started neglecting her then she called them absolutely nothing. '' I love you Michael.'' She said as she smiled, rubbed his thigh a little more getting closer by moving from the window to the middle of the truck.

Kris downed his drink, setting the glass down and moving it aside, anger, depression and confusion raging through him as he thought about everything. He wondered how different things might have been had he left Meghan and went to Tamara if she had told him about the baby. Then again he wasn't quite sure what would have happened. But the fact that Tamara hid from him upset him and he was doing his best not to lash out at her.

Michael smiled a bit, resting one of his hands on hers as he drove." I love you too Jenna...So much" He was glad she was feeling better and was able to relax and find peace. So once they got home, Michael smiled some."Within the next few days we're gonna be moving ok? I have a cabin out of state we can stay in.."

" I'm sorry Kris.. I was going to tell you as soon as I found out but I couldn't bring myself to be the reason your wedding didn't happen, you gotta remember Megan was my best friend hell she was like the sister I never had. She was so madly in love with you that I couldn't hurt her like that, believe me when I say I wish I had been in her place. " Tamara said as she gave him a refill just in case, hung up clean glasses then walked to the back so she could restock a few things leaving kris by himself to think. She had noticed he was missing his ring as soon as he had walked in, she figured knowing Megan there was a good reason behind her choice of divorce obviously.

" Sounds wonderful Michael. I'm just glad we can be together, no longer have to worry about my so called family. Once everything is packed were on our way to freedom, well I'll possibly need some new clothes since I only have a few but no rush on the matter." Jenna said smiling when he repeated what she had said to her, she no longer needed a stuffed animal or any of that childish stuff because she had Michael.

Kris said nothing as she explained to him her reasons for keeping his child a secret.He simply stared into the distance while slowly drinking the refll she made for him before she vanished into hte back. As he sat there he began to wonder how things would have been had Tamara told him about the baby, if things would have been better. Not only that but he was wondering if Jenna intended to really hurt him with this or just show him just how bad things are for him with his screw ups. Either way it didn't matter, she was still the reject of the family anyway. Once his glass was empty he sat there in silence, a mixture of anger and confusion slapping him in the face.

When she liked the idea he proposed to her, Michael smiled more and stepped out of his truck, walking to the door to unlock it and let her inside."Mind helping me pack up some things? try and get things done so we can leave early?"He asked with a smile, kissing her softly before moving her and himself inside.

Tamara walked back out, restocked the cooler then turned her attention back to Kris. '' I know your mad Kris but when you've been mad at me before.. The sex has been great, the place is pretty empty except for you and I. Come on Kris.. For old time sake? '' She asked as she looked straight into his eyes, reached over the counter taking his hand into her own. Tamara had never married because she didn't want some stranger in her son's life, she was very picky when it came to men but also because she still had very strong feelings for Kris.

'' Yeah of course.'' Jenna said as she jumped out of the truck, walked inside the house closing the door behind her as she looked around the place one more time. She was happy that she was going to be living a new life with a wonderful man, as long as she could take her classes online she would still be able to graduate before the rest of her classmates.

Kris looked towards her as she spoke once she returned from the back. While she did have a point, the sex was great and it was just them, he could only wonder why she wanted it. But with not much of a care since he didn't have anyone tying him down, he nodded softly with a grumbling sigh."I guess we can go at it again one more time just for the hell of it.."He growled with a smirk, more than eager to get some sexual relief as much as she.

Once inside Michael went right to work packing up his clothes and other things like movies, board games and the like. He was making sure they had things to do for now before settling in and further making the cabin their new home. But that was still a ways away as they needed to move in and let her finish school first. So after a good number of hours he had their clothes packed away and nic naks as well."How's it coming baby?"

Tamara smiled as she lifted the gate to the bar, walked around to the front of it. She walked toward him placed her hand on his chest, kissed him. The brunette was still madly in love with him she'd never stopped loving him, the night of the rehearsal dinner she was going to tell him but when his ex heard her in the bathroom throwing up she figured it out. She was going to tell him that part but now wasn't the time, she hoped he still had feelings for her cause well she had waited this long to really let anyone touch her. This would be her 1st time since that night, she'd been untouched because she didn't trust random men especially half the ones that showed up in her bar.

Jenna helped him pack, chewed on her lower lip as she did. She only had a few things she needed to pack, they would have to do some shopping cause the rest of her clothes were back at her house. Once she was finished with his stuff she packed up the little bit she had, smiled at him giving him a thumbs up. '' I'm done.. We'll have to do a little shopping but not to much.'' She said as she swung her bag over her shoulder it wasn't a very big bag more of a large tote bag.

When she kissed him and pressed her hand to his chest, Kris relaxed and let her, returning the kiss as he reached around and pulled her to him, her chest firmly mashed against him. He gave out a rough breath in the kiss, sighing lightly as his body relaxed and enjoyed the moment. While he was mad at her for the secret, he still had feelings for her, but had no idea how to tell her, his pride still controlling his life given his parent's never really liked Tamara. But this was what he wanted and probably needed right now.

--

With an agreeing nod, Michael began helping her stuff the bags into the truck. The house was still full of things but he left it that way in case she wanted to return after she was an adult and they got married. He also could return to find another teaching job somewhere. Of course since his home was paid off and the cabin too, he didn't have to worry about someone coming to take the house from him while they were gone.

Tamara kissed him passionately as she slid her tongue along his lower lip, pushed her way between his legs. She knew the loft upstairs would be a good place for them to go, even though it was just the two of them it would be a lot more comfortable. '' Let's go upstairs.. '' She said as she ran her fingers through her hair, smiled holding her hand out to him. This was going to be the best night of her life, she really hoped that this time things didn't end on a one night stand cause she was still madly in love with him. She'd always had her heart set on marrying him, even before Megan they dated briefly but this was much different.

Jenna made sure she had everything then climbed into the truck, buckled her seat belt. She decided to sit in the middle though so she would be closer to him, she couldn't wait to get away from the lie she'd been living since she could remember. It was time for a new start, being with Michael was part of that new start. She looked forward to the day she could walk down the aisle of a church or even just the justice of the peace, that wasn't to far away. Of course she would continue to keep in touch with her brother, would invite him to the occasion but right now she was focused on living hew new life.

Kris kissed her more, his mouth open only to dart his tongue out and wrestle her own. As they kissed he kept her close, refusing to let her go just yet as he smirked, glad to see she was still in love and horny for him. she was always a naughty girl and he loved it, had it not been for Megan he might have married her instead. So when she pleaded to take this upstairs he nodded, biting her ear gently."Good..because I wanna make you scream, to drain out years of lust into your naughty body baby.."

--

With her buckled in and their things packed and fastened in the bed of the truck, Michael smiled and slipped inside. Planting a sensual kiss on her lips, he buckled himself in and started the vehicle, pulling out shortly after."Feel free to take a nap if you like babe..It will be a good hour or two before we get to the cabin.."He assured her, using one hand to drive and the other to hug Jenna close to him.

Tamara smiled as she took his hand, lead him upstairs. She unlocked the door, pushed it open then lead him inside. The brunette turned on a few lights, started to take off her shirt. Once it was off she tossed it to the floor, pushed him against the wall. She was still wearing her jeans, a tanktop and her boots but she was sure he would take care of the rest of her clothing. Gazing into his eyes she pushed him against the wall, closed the door then started kissing him again.
--------------

Jenna smiled as she laid her head against his shoulder, made sure she wasn't hindering his driving. She was so happy she was finally getting away from her so called family, she knew she would be able to sleep better. Her heart was beating steadily as she rested while he drove toward their new home, she looked forward to the day they could return. She hoped that by the time they returned to his original house she would be with child or they would have a little one but she wasn't focusing on that, she just let the ride put her further to sleep.

Kris kissed back once she planted her lips on his own. When she pinned him to the wall, Kris gave her a smirk and switched roles, pushing herself up against it, hands leaving her to pull up her top and toss it to the floor. with each one being freed from her flesh, Kris moved to the next one. Piece by piece her garments fell to the floor until she stood nude in front of him, kissing her neck as he whispered hotly in her ear."Now fucking strip me baby.."

--

Michael held her close to him, his hand rubbing her side, his eyes focused on the road, letting her relax and get some sleep during the ride. Michael began to wonder how long they would be here, how long until they came back and really settled down in a permanent home. But it never bothered him at all, deciding that for now, this was the best decision they could make and it ensured both of them the freedom to happily be with one another. So within the next few hours, he stopped the truck at his cabin. With her still out of it, Michael held her in his arms and carried her into the house, moving her into the bedroom to lay her down while he focused on getting everything from the vehicle moved in.

'' Thought you would never ask.'' Tamara said as she smiled, started removing his clothing. She started with his shirt then unbuckled his belt, slid it out of the belt loops. Once his belt was gone she unbuttoned his pants, slid down the zipper then pushed them down a long with his boxers. '' Your still in amazing shape.'' She said as she admired what she saw, smirked kissing him again as she ran her hand down his chest letting it over just above his exposed cock. The brunette had been waiting for this moment for years, now that it was happening she couldn't wait to know what it felt like to be with him again after seven years.
--------------------

Jenna needed the sleep so when she felt him pick her up, carry her into the cabin then lay her down on the bed. She didn't stir, managed to curl up into a fetal position with her hands pressed against her chest. Knowing she was on a comfortable bed, away from the life she realized was a lie made it much easier for her to sleep. She rolled over onto her side so she faced the wall of the room but she still didn't open her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom