Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Myself, raizu kagurai )

Kris narrowed his eyes, clenching his fists in the desire to simply smack her and attack her for bringing up his failure in his marriage. Especially when she brought up James, the self righteous bastard who stood up for their mistake of a sister. So with a huff, he pushed her back, glaring at her with disgust."That's fine Jenna you waste of life..in a few days both you and your teacher will be put in your place and be given a proper punishment. I suggest you enjoy what time you have with him."He growled, turning and walking back to his truck. she struck more than a nerve, she lit the fuse and he was about to show her she made a mistake."And one more thing Jenna..He only says he loves you because he wants that ass of yours."

Michael looked at his phone as he received a text, looking to see just what it said, unsure what she needed to tell him, the man halfway to school now.

Jenna sent Michael another text telling him they were both in a lot of trouble, that her brother would make sure they were both miserable. She then sent James a text, hoped he could help her out because she couldn't take it anymore.. It was time she left the house earlier then she had planned, if anyone understood it was James. She would finish out the semester from her laptop, graduate early then celebrate her eighteenth birthday like she planned to. This was going to be her escape, she needed the help of her oldest brother.

Michael called off work as he turned around and made his way home, deciding now was the time to go ahead and take care of all this. He replied to her text, telling her to gather her birth certificate and social security card if possible and anything else she might need. He was going to take care of this. James replied by calling her, knowing she was a bit upset."Is everything ok Jenna"He asked right off the bat when she would answer

" Kris is being his usual self only worse.. I think he, Megan got a divorce. Anyways I think it's time I got out! Time I freed myself from their clutches, well my boyfriend will be back soon. I need to get my birth certificate, my social security card but I think you already know what else I need to get out like you did. Oh yeah how's Stephanie, the kids? " Jenna asked her brother as she ran upstairs to get dressed, she remembered how to get the documents she needed. As the girl dressed she continued to talk to her brother, printed her birth certificate so she had it on her but she was sure she would need the real thing. Which would mean breaking into her parents safe, telling kris to kiss her ass.

James sighed a bit into the phone, shaking his head a bit."Well be careful..they only disowned m..given how you were in that house I don't kno if they'll let you go so easily..not without trying to harm you in some manner."James grw worried now as he listened to his sister finally admitting that she wanted to get out of that hell hole."they're doing great, maybe ometime after you move out and things settle we can come visit and see you and your boyfriend?"James asked wit a bit more cheerful tone as she switched the subject.

" I'll be careful, that sounds like a wonderful idea. I gotta go now.. Give the kids a hug, kiss from aunt Jenna. I love you Jamie. " Jenna said as she shut down her laptop put it in her bag then waited for him to say something else, she knew other then his wife she was the only one that could call him Jamie. She'd called him Jamie most of her life because it took her awhile to say James, she was very nervous about taking on her parents and her brother. Of course she didn't wanna stop talking to her brother but she knew Michael would be back very soon, they needed to get going before kris returned.

"Talk to you later Jenna"James answered as he hung up to let her take care of things. Shortly after she got off the phone, Mike walked in, anger and worry on his face. He held her gently"Are you ok my love?"He asked softly, gently letting his hands rub her back, taking in slow, deep breaths."I have someone filling in for me so I'm here now.." He wasn't going to leave her on her own today, not after her brother came and threatened her, threatened their relationship and more.

" He said you only love me because you want my ass.. I don't believe him, I need to get some documents from the house. My brother James is gonna help with the rest. I'm sure you could find a job somewhere else, well I know I just have to get away. In some states we could get married but we'd need my parents consent. But I'm okay.." Jenna said as she laid her head against his chest, sighed she just wanted it all to end. That didn't mean she wanted her life to end it just meant she wanted out from under her parents, she couldn't wait till her birthday that would be far to late.

Anger welled up inside him, wanting to put the man in his place, but would only risk complicating things further. So with a sigh, he found a seat on the couch, sitting her on his lap, wrapping his arms around her."which is why I had you get those documents just in case..Once you're signed up for online classes I'm leaving that school..I'm gonna take you away somewhere Jenna..this isn't what I had planned, But I won't see you hurt anymore..We're gonna move away, far away from here.." He knew this was the only option they had to be happy, and with his resume showing he quit rather than fired, he would be able to find work at a new school.

'' I made a copy but the real one is locked away in my parents safe along with my social security card, well that means we have to go back there. I have to get some more clothes, a few more things from my room to.'' Jenna said as she chewed on her lower lip, looked into his eyes she hated the fact she had to go back but so much of her life was there that she couldn't stand to leave anything behind. The brunette was very scared her brother might try something really stupid because her parents were never home when she was, if they were it would be a miracle. She didn't look forward to talking to her parents about anything she was going to do besides as far as she was concerned they were dead because they had ignored her ever since she was born basically.

Michael knew they needed to head there, to get the last of her things before they ould make any progress in the move. So with a nod, he kissed her cheek."Then lets hurry and go get the stuff..the sooner we deal with this the better."Michael still wasn't sure where they would go, but he knew that anywhere but here was ine, at least until she finished school and had a better grip on herself. But so long as her family held onto her she wasnt going to get any better."Are you ready Jenna..?"

'' Yeah.'' Jenna said as she her heart pounded against her chest, she stood up holding her hand out to him. She would leave certain stuff at his place, then pack it all up once they got back. Sending James another text, asking him to find them a place they could live until it was all settled she gulped to get rid of the lump in her throat, placed a strand of hair behind her ear. She was starting to think maybe she could just get new clothes but his paycheck wasn't all that good for just a teacher, she was going to finish her classes with some other school or just drop out all together because she needed to get away from her parents no matter what she had to do to stay with Michael.

he wouldn't let her drop out, and f they moved out of state he knew the school would just send her diploma. But for now that was the least of their worries as Mike pulled her with him to the truck. Once inside he drove to her home, following her directions until he stopped, taking in a breath."Want me to go in with you?" He asked, seeing no vehicles parked in the driveway. Mike sighed a bit, ralizing that things were going awry after taking her into his home, but he didn't seem to care, knowing what he was doing was right for her. As they arrived, James sent her a text" I'll figure something out Sis.."

Jenna read her brother's text, climbed out of the truck as she took a deep breath. '' Yes please.'' She said as she chewed on her lower lip, walked up to the door fetching the key from under the welcome mat then unlocking the door. Taking another deep breath she opened the door, walked inside going straight to the downstairs office. She removed the portrait from the wall then typed in the combination for their safe, when it didn't work she sighed then reached for the piece of paper attached to the bottom of the desk. Smiling she typed in the combination again, this time it worked once she had it unlocked she retrieved all the paper work she would need. She looked at her birth certificate, her eyes widened of course she wasn't a writing professor or a forensic science major but it looked like the entire thing had been forged. '' No this isn't happening.. '' Jenna thought, then she had a revelation so she sent another text to her brother wondering if he could shine a little light on the situation because she was completely confused. The only thing that was right was her name, date of birth but everything else seemed like it had been forged or that they weren't her real parents.

Michael followed her inside, keeping close to her just in case someone was home which at the moment wasn't the case. So as she worked the safe, he looked around the room, wondering what else she would need to grab before she left. Michael watched as her face took a confused, pain stare before diving into her phone, seeking help from James. "what's wrong?"Michael asked, his love looking as if she saw a ghost or something horrifying. James replied shortly after the text message was sent. "Yes Jenna..the documents were forged..but I can't tell you why through here. Come visit me and I'll explain in person.." James sighed, having forgotten about the forged documents when she told him about getting them, the man shaking his head. Perhaps it was time to tell her exactly what was going on..why she never seemed to fit in with this family.

(want anyone to confront her in the house or no?)

'' We have to go now..'' Jenna said as she made sure the safe was locked then ran out of the office, out the back door then around to his truck. She needed to see her brother, she needed to see him as soon as possible. The brunette knew something was off as she was growing up because she looked nothing like her parents, she was wondering if her social security card was forged to. She jumped into the truck, put the documents in her messenger bag then waited patiently for Michael her heart racing a mile a minute because she was nervous about what else she might discover while realizing she wasn't actually their child.

when she was eager to leave, Michael followed, slowly beginning to worry now as distress took her face. Nonetheless he followed, jumping into the truck and starting it, turning his head to look over at her."What s wrong Jenna? did you not find what you came to get?"He asked, worry taking his voice now. But even still he didn't move, waiting for her to tell him where to go, where to head now since she didn't get her answers here."Where are we going to go Jenna? I'm confused.."

'' Oh I found what I was looking for.. But nothing on it is real except my date of birth. I need to talk to James.. He lives a few miles outside of town, he'll be able to explain everything. We can get a moving truck for the rest of the stuff, I don't care about my clothes or anything else right now.'' Jenna said as she chewed on her lip, buckled her seat belt she didn't care about her stuffed animals or any of that right now she just wanted to know why the documents were forged as well as why she didn't fit in the entire time she was growing up.

Michael sighed a bit, driving out of town to take her to James to get the answers she needed. With what she told him he could only imagine what was going on in her head. If the documents were forged then it could only men they weren't her actual parents. So when they came to her brother's house, Michael stopped, parking the truck as he waited there."I'll wait out here.."He told her, seeing only one vehicle, James' truck, his wife's car gone, seeing as she was at work. James' was waiting in his chair, watching tv, hand clutched tightly to his phone, waiting for Jenna to stop by.

Jenna kissed him, jumped out of the truck. She walked across the street, knocked on the door knowing she didn't have to but it was out of respect. Her heart race as she waited for him to answer, she knew his kids were in school which is where she should have been had she not decided to take her classes online. She didn't know what to think, her stomach fluttered because she was very nervous about finding out the truth.

Before long James answered the door, moving aside with a sigh."Come in Jenna.."He told her, being a bit silent as he shut the door and moved back to his seat. He waited for her to find a seat and relax. With a bit of a sigh he shook his head a bit, having known this would happen eventually. Once Jenna was comfy, he wasted no time, knowing she wanted answers now." I don't mean to rush things or jump to it..but you weren't born into our family.."

'' Which would only mean I was either kidnapped or adopted.. I think I'll go with the second possibility though.. but if your not really my brother, our parents aren't really my parents then who are my parents? '' Jenna asked as she ran her fingers through her hair, looked down at the floor putting the documents on the coffee table that sat in front of her. She chewed on her lower lip as she tried really hard to wrap her head around what she'd just been told, she was hoping she'd been adopted because kidnapping was against the law. There was also the whole switched at birth theory which could have been possible but she just wanted to know why she was part of a family that didn't want her, why he had always stuck up for her.

James took in a breath and sighed, biting his lip a bit before he relaxed and looked to her."Me and you are related..but we aren't related to them at all.."He told her with hesitation in his voice. James knew about this for years now, noticing it right before he made the decision to leave. The way they were treated made no sense to him at all just like it did with her. But he had to guts to search for answers and accept that he didn't deserve such hateful people in his family. But he couldn't tell Jenna, not when she was still so young and unable to handle such things. but now it was unavoidable."I'm not sure why but our parents or whoever watched us as babies let us on the doorstep of our current parents..and seeing as no documents were found and they wanted us in school and out of their hair, they forged the documents."

'' So your actually my brother.. That's good to know. least I have some actual family, that basically explains my birth mark. Anyways I should get back outside to my boyfriend.. We still need to gather my things get me into a new school, find a place to live. It's good to know I have someone looking out for me.'' Jenna said as she stood up gave her brother a hug, walked out the door with a smile on her face. She jumped back into the truck leaned toward Michael, gave him a passionate kiss then leaned back against her seat sighing with relief. '' I'm adopted.. not legally but it's a long story, my real parents didn't want me or James.. '' The brunette said as she smiled, buckled her seat belt she'd left the documents behind but she was sure she could get new ones all she needed was a form of identification which she had.

James smiled a bit when she understood and seemed glad that he was actually her brother. But when she told him she was moving with her boyfriend and going to a new school he raised his brow a bit, taking in a breath, but before he could question it she was out the door after giving him a hug. As Jenna returned to her truck, Michael returned the kiss and smiled, starting the truck and leaving when he saw the smile her face held. but as they drove off Jenna got a text from James."I know about your teacher..Kris told me just to piss me off..Just mke sure you get things taken care of quick..before our parents do something about it.."

Back
Top Bottom