Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Myself, raizu kagurai )

'' So naughty of me for falling in love with my teacher, letting him take my virginity.'' Jenna said as she smiled, kissed him back she loved the feeling of being in his arms. '' Getting cleaned up sounds like a good idea.'' She said with a smile, it made her happy that he was so in love with her. Like anyone else she had her flaws, for a few more years she would have braces but she had invisiline braces so there were no rubber bands or sharp wires, she could eat whatever she wanted. Her contacts were a permanent thing except for when she went to bed, then she took them out which forced her to wear glasses but they were stylish. All her dreams about him were coming true, it made her heart just melt.

He smiled more at her own tease, chuckling more as he soon stepped into the bathroom, sitting her on the closed toilet before he started the water to fill up the tub. He was truly happy with things the way they were. He was happy to accept her flaws and love them all the same, not minding at all, she was still perfect, his one and only. so once the tub was ready, he picked her up again and slid them into the water, letting the warm water wash over them."Such a perfect woman you are Jenna..perfect for me.."

Jenna smiled, blushed as she chewed on her lower lip then leaned forward to kiss him. She loved the feeling of the water washing over her as she kissed him, she was so happy he thought she was perfect. '' Your a perfect man, perfect for me.'' The brunette said as she pulled away from the kiss, leaned against the back of the bath glad it was big enough for the two of them. She looked forward to the rest of the night, her homework could wait because she didn't feel like doing it when she could be spending all her time with him.

He relaxed with her in his arms, closing his eyes as he simply enjoyed having her with him in the tub. Once the two were relaxed enough he too a rag and some soap and started washing her off, cleaning the cum from her body, tenderly running the cloth over her skin."Did I do good for your first time?"He asked softly with a bit of nervousness in his voice. Despite her orgasm he wasn't sure just how good it really was for her

'' You were amazing! '' Jenna said as she smiled, let him clean her up. She liked the gentleness as he washed all the cum off of her, she couldn't stop smiling. As a child she'd taken baths with her older brother but this was much different then that, she really liked taking a bath with Michael it was something she hoped she could experience all the time now that they were officially together as a couple but they would have to keep things secret so no one found out. She was good at hiding things, she could keep a secret for years. One secret was that her older sister had a fairy tattoo on her ass, got her belly button pierced after she was told not to. So she could certainly keep something like her relationship with her teacher a secret.

Once she was cleaned, Michael wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder as he sunk them into the water so only their heads were above the water. "I'm glad you loved it as much as I did."He replied, kissing her gently as he ground into her teasingly, rubbing her belly softly."After you graduate I'm gonna take you on a trip where its just us all by ourselves.."He assured her with a smile

" Sounds like a good plan. I've always wanted to go to Europe unless you had somewhere local in mind. I can graduate whenever I want, if I could finish the few classes I'm taking online. I could be here when you got home from work, no one would ever know we're together. " Jenna said ad she moaned a little, smiled she was happy. It didn't take much to make her happy but to have someone like Michael in her life was amazing, she knew she wantd to be his bride someday. In her eyes he was her Prince Charming, she was basically Cinderella.

Michael smiled a bit as he realized she had a plan thought out already and would be happy to do it. But part of him wondered why she did this, why she loved him. He knew the big reason but he still felt a bit of confusion. Nonetheless, her kissed her neck softly and closed his eyes."Do whatever you want baby, I'll support you and do what I can to make you happy and make things easier.."He assured the young girl, his hands rubbing her sides gently."I just need you to be happy and not feel the need to cry and get depressed about things...You're old enough to decide to live with me as your guardian if things are too harmful at home..just may take a month or so to get everything official."

Jenna smiled, chewed on her lower lip as she moaned a little more. She loved him because he accepted her for who she was, didn't judge her. There were more reasons then that but that was the main reason, she loved the idea of him taking on guardianship of her due to her issues at home. '' I'm a patient person, I'll be eighteen in a few short months so why even bother with it? '' She asked as she smiled, she was right the way her birthday fell she would be eighteen before everything would be finalized so she didn't really see a point in it. Her issues at home were more then just neglect, those were the ones she buried beneath the surface. She tried to ignore all the words that rang through her head over the years, tried to push aside all the things her older siblings had said to her as she was growing up. It didn't make any sense that her parents were therapists, verbally abused her when they did remember she existed.

He nodded a bit when she decided to simply stay with her parents until she was 18, given it wasn't too far away he didn't seem to mind. So for now he relaxed with her in the tub, letting her stay as long as she wanted to for right now, taking it as a chance to spend as much time as he could with her and really get to know her. After all, in a few months time, she would be all his and would get to do whatever he wanted with her.

Jenna didn't really want to go back home but she figured she would have to but until then she would stay with him, pretend like she didn't have anyone but him. She relaxed, just enjoyed herself in the bath with him. Taking a quick look at her hands she laughed when she realized her fingers looked like prunes, she looked at him with a soft smile on her face. Normally when the skin started to look like a prune it meant a person had been in the water to long, she didn't really care because she was with him. The bath felt nice, she leaned forward to kiss him as she smiled into the kiss she caressed his cheek with her wrinkled thumb.

Michael would always leave his door open for her, allowing the girl a place to run and be herself if things got too bad at home. So with a smile he looked over the two of them, noticing the wrinkly skin they now wore. so after he returned her kiss and nuzzled her thumb, he pulled away with a smile."How about we get out and move to the bed, unless you have other plans in mind.."He offered with a smile, hitting the drain for the water as he helped the young girl to her feet.

'' The bed sounds great.'' Jenna said as she smiled, stood up placing a strand of hair behind her ear. She would worry about brushing it later, she reached for the towel she had used earlier when she took her shower then stepped out of the bath. '' I'll meet you in the bedroom.'' The young brunette said as she smiled, walked out of the bathroom then walked straight into his bedroom. She knew she would enjoy just cuddling with him, it would be the first time she'd actually gotten a good night's sleep in a really long time. There was no doubt in her mind that as soon as she turned eighteen she would move in with him permanently, wouldn't give a rats ass about what her family thought because as far as she was concerned they kicked her out a long time ago.

While she dried off and rushed to the bedroom, Michael chuckled softly and shook his head, watching her run off. While she was gone, Michael simply wrapped up in a towel at his waist, doing his usual routine of brushing his teeth and the works. Eventually, while she was snug on his bed, Michael walked in and slowly crawled into the bed with her, cuddling with her, his arms hugging her waist before pulling her close. Her lover exhaled a soft sigh and smiled a bit "You'll never be alone my sweet Jenna.."

Jenna laid her head against his chest, smiled as she heard him say he would never leave her alone. She kissed him, rubbed his chest with her hand then just looked into his eyes. '' I believe you.'' The brunette said as she smiled, continued to kiss him she was so happy that she could sleep with him, she looked forward to when he wouldn't have to pull out of her. She finally laid her head back down on his chest, closed her eyes for the night she was tired which meant her homework would have to wait until she woke in the morning but she was going to get the remainder of her credits then hope she would be allowed to graduate early. But she knew she would have to go back home after staying with him a few days, that she didn't look forward to but she focused on her 1st night with him.

Michael rubbed her belly with one hand, the other caressing her hair as he nuzzled her. With a smile, he kissed her and relaxed, looking around the room slowly."Rest now my love..you deserve it now that you're with me.."He assured her, wraping the blankets around them, humming a soft tune to help her relax even more. As much as he knew he wanted this to last longer, both of them needed some sleep, to make sure they were energized for the day.

Jenna woke up early the next morning, got her shower before his alarm went off. She made him breakfast, carried the tray upstairs setting it down on the bed as she looked at him with a smile on her face. '' Rise and shine! '' The brunette said as she she chewed on her lower lip, sat down on the edge of the bed just waiting for him to wake up. She'd made everything she thought he would like, she just wanted him to have a good breakfast before he left for work. Her intentions were to skip the day so she could sign up for the online courses, focus on graduating before the rest of her classmates so she could stay with him.

Mike was sound asleep while she was making breakfast, doing his best to get as much sleep as possible before he had to head to school. But when he was awakened to her voice rather than his alarm he smiled, realizing the events of last night was not a dream. So with a yawn he sat up, stretching a bit before looking to her and the food, smiling softly. But when he saw it he licked his lips, taking the tray and slowly digging into the food."Thank you Jenna..Aren't you gonna eat before we go?"H asked, not expecting her to stay home from school today. However he wouldn't force her if she did decide to stay.

" I'm not going.. I'm gonna sign up for online classes, finish the rest of the semester that way. Then I can graduate earlier then my classmates, focus on my eighteenth birthday. " Jenna said as she watched him eat, smiled giving him a kiss. She'd eaten while she was fixing his breakfast, although it wasn't much it was enough for her. " I even fixed your lunch." The brunette said smiling wishing he could stay with her but she knew how hard it was to find a replacement on such short notice.

Michael smiled a bit when she decided to go ahead and sing up for online classes. He ate his food, enjoying it happily, loving the fact that she not only cooked a wonderful meal, but he couldn't wait to enjoy whatever she made him for lunch. she was truly perfect for him, the kind of person he had been looking for for so long. He paused in eating to kiss her, letting his lips touch her own before he went back to the food."Then make sure you send a message to the school, letting them know you aren't marked as absent today.. And since you'll be staying here, I should be home sometime around 1 since I don't have any classes to teach during the last two periods of the day. So make yourself at home.."He assured her with a smile, taking the last few bites of his meal.

'' Don't worry I'll take care of it, sounds wonderful. You should get dressed, head out so your not late. I'm not pushing you out the door, well honestly I wish you could miss a day or two but I'll be fine.'' Jenna said as she ran her fingers through her semi damp hair, smiled she was being honest with him about everything. She already had her e-mail written out on a sheet of paper so she could send it to the principal directly, she would get online as soon as he was gone. Being with him was the 1st time she'd ever felt freedom, she wasn't really worried about college right away she could take a year or two off before she chose to attend, it seemed like a lot of colleges had the online option which would make it easier if she got pregnant before she really decided to attend college. Besides she didn't really know what she wanted her focus to be, the more time she could spend with him the better. She just hoped she could be done with her classes, on her way to graduating before her parents found out about her relationship with her teacher.

Then again she was pretty sure her brother had seen her climb into his truck, she sighed hoping she wasn't being tracked or something cause she never be able to explain herself if someone from her family found her. She hated her siblings because they always treated her like dirt, her parents when they didn't neglect her they were always asking her why she couldn't be more like her older sister which really irritated her. It would be great when she turned eighteen because then she could live with him legally, not have to worry about her parents pressing charges if they found out. Besides she didn't want to have to defend him, tell them that she was the one that initiated the relationship.

He laughed a bit when she began to usher him out of bed to get ready, Michael gathering his clothes. With his clothes ready, Michael slipped into the bathroom, getting into the shower to wash up. A good ten minutes later he stepped out, dressed in his pants and sliding into his shirt, letting her see his form before covering it up in his usual school outfit. He moved to her and planed a soft kiss on her lips before smiling and grabbing his bag."I'll see you when I get home love.."He assured her with a bit of a smile, making his way out and into his truck. Moments later he pulled out and drove off to school, having a bit more joyous attitude with her in his life, with her taking him as more than just a teacher.

Her brother did see her get in his truck and when she never came home he began to wonder what was going on. While he was typically rude and mean to her, he still didn't think something was right here. So when Mike left, her brother was parked a bit away, waiting until the truck was gone before he got out and moved to the door. With a huff he knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.

Jenna walked downstairs thinking Michael had forgotten something, she opened the door to see her brother. Her eyes widened as she crossed her arms over her chest, stared at him. " What do you want? If your hear to take me back you can forget it, if you think he kidnapped me or something your wrong. I love him, he loves me.. Now leave before I call the cops." She said as she stared at her older brother hating that he had followed them, hating that he was standing outside on Michael's steps. As far as she was concerned none of her family had the right to worry about her with the way they all treated her.

Her brother gained a dark smirk when he saw her, seeing her answer the door which made him wonder what was going on. And though he wasn't sure if his assumption was right he laughed." Oh does he now? maybe its because you gave him your body you little slut..I knew you were just like every other bitch."He snapped, licking his lips as he looked her over, not expecting to see her with such an older man."I wonder how mother, father or even the school board would feel about you having sex and living with your own teacher." Her brother held a devilish grin, getting a kick out of watching her suffer, though he sounded hateful, he did it to buck her up and brek that hsy girly attitude he had. His family wasn't the kind for sentiment and she needed to accept it and welcome it."Now come back home..you have work to do around the house."

" Bite me.. I'm never going back unless I have to, just because your older doesn't mean shit.. Mom, dad had me because they weren't being careful. Ever since I can remember all you have done is ignore me, kick me down. You, Kyra both hell I got all he old clothes because our parents didn't wanna waste money on new ones.. Besides don't you have a wife, kids? Please tell me she realized your a jerk, divorced your ass." Jenna said as she sent a quick text to Michael, rolled her eyes at her older brother noticing that his wedding ring was no longer on his finger. She hoped she had struck a nerve, that he would leave her alone because now there was no way she was ever going back home especially with him. " oh yeah James was the only one that ever looked out for me, you two just picked on me non stop. He yelled at you a few times, I remember you telling him to man up because you thought he acted gay.. " The brunette said, she had her oldest brother on speed dial so she could call him whenever she needed his help with kris or kyra. This wasn't the first time she had brought up the pas, she knew how much kris hated James for always sticking up for her. Even her parents had disowned him to some degree which is why he'd left earlier then he had planned, other then a few phone calls or texts etc she never actually saw him.

Back
Top Bottom