Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Myself, raizu kagurai )

When she gave him the go ahead he smiled, licking his lips in hunger before sucking on her lower lips, his eyes closing to enjoy the taste and rub her slit with his tongue. He had no intention of entering her at all just yet, he wantd to tease her and make her feel good without getting to the good stuff. His hands now left her chest and slid down her body until they met with her thighs, his fingers gently scraping her skin, letting her feel his smooth, gentle touch. His right hand moved to her clit and gave the small nub a few rubs.

Jenna tilted her head back arching her back as she moaned. '' Mmm Michael that feels amazing! '' She moaned hoping it was okay that she used his first name, she could feel her heart pounding against her chest as her breathing grew heavier. This was the best she'd ever felt in her life, she hoped it lasted for a really long time. She never wanted to go back home, she never wanted to leave him. To her he was so much more then a teacher he was her lover or so she hoped he was her lover because she was letting him do things to her a teacher should never do to a student.

Her praise only made him suck harder on her pussy, his tongue prodding into her, letting her feel the muscle move within her. Though he slowly pulled it out and began fucking her with it, being sure to avoid going to deep. Still he assaulted her clit with his hand, grinding his face against her to really let her feel him work her pussy. Michael couldn't help but find a strange love for her, for his favorite student. She cam to him for everything and she would even listen to him sometimes when he had a bad day and would cheer him up. For the first tim in years she was able to make him happy and be the one person he could love. But he was unsure how to really show her right now with her still being his student.

Jenna moaned as she chewed on her lower lip, enjoyed everything he was doing to her. She wanted real sex with him but until that day she could endure the pleasure of him pleasing her, he was doing a really good job at it. In a few months she would no longer be his student, she couldn't wait until that day because after that day they could truly be together. But until then they would have to hide their relationship, the fact that she was living with him.

Mike was just as hopeful as she was but knew that until she was done with school they couldn't take their relationship as far as they wanted. But he was fine with this for the moment, more than happy to have someone who loved him in his life. Not only that but Jenna was the perfect person he could think himself of being with. So with a smile he ventured deeper into her with his tongue, loving the taste of her before he pulled away, rubbing her pussy softly with a smile. He rubbed it for a bit, letting himself see her face before he went back to eating her out while lightly stroking himself.

Jenna moaned as she chewed on her lip, watched him stroke himself as she tilted her head a little. '' Allow me.'' She said as she bit her lip, reached down to remove his hand from his cock. Replacing his hand with her's she started to stroke him, all the pleasure she was feeling was making her want more then just the oral pleasure. She suddenly felt like unprotected sex would be a good idea but she knew all the consequences besides they could really get into some trouble. Her thoughts passed, she continued to stroke him as her climax built up from the pleasure he was giving her.

He nodded a bit as she volunteered to stroke him, a strong moan leaving him as he felt her young, soft hand rubbing him. With a smile, he pushed his head harder into her slit, his tongue diving a bit deeper until he met with her innocence, slowly pulling away from it to slightly fuck her with his tongue while his lips worked her outer lips and clit. Her hand however made him feel really good, making him thrust into her hand as precum now coated her finger."Mmmmm.."

Jenna was glad she could show him some pleasure while he pleased her orally, hearing him moan was music to her ears. She chewed on her lower lip as she moaned herself her heart was racing with the pleasure she was receiving from him, she wanted it all someday but until she graduated that would have to wait. The thought of dropping out or transferring out of his class had crossed her mind but it would still be hard for her to act normal around him so she figured she would stay with him, when she finally received her diploma she could either walk away or continue her life with him. Either way she had no intentions of ever going back home, she didn't care what her family thought Michael made her happy that's all that mattered to her.

Michael knew as much a she did of how secret they had to keep this, both his career and freedom relying on that secrecy. But part of him didn't care the more he spent time with her, finding she was everything he wanted. She was kind, loving and wanting nothing more than his love and affection. With a smile, he pulled away from her pussy, licking her clit as he now let his hand work her slit, finger slipping inside her, his eyes looking up into her own.

Jenna moaned as her climax built up, she was really wanting nothing more then to release for him. She wanted to experience him inside of her so bad but she couldn't ask him to risk his job as teacher just because she needed his love and affection. Her heart was racing, her breathing was heavy as she continued to stroke him with her hand rubbing his balls with the other. She was debating on possible risking the consequences just so she could feel him inside of her, if she got pregnant she could always pretend like she'd just gained a few extra pounds cause she already wore baggy clothes. It would be easy to hide her growing stomach, she looked into his eyes wondering if he could tell what she was thinking or if she would have to tell him what was on her mind.

Seeing her so close, Michael smiled a bit, licking his lips with a smile."Tell me what you want baby..I want to do anything you want.."He assured her, diving back down into her pussy, his tongue flicking against her inner walls, letting her feel the rough muscle work her insides. While eating her out, one hand of his teased her clit, the other sliding up to rub and knead her breasts. As much as he needed his job, if it meant keeping her happy and ensuring she was loved, he would give her anything she wanted. He was tired of being alone and with her in his life he was fine with this, more than ready to take any risks.

'' I don't care about the consequences anymore.. I want you inside of me.'' Jenna said as she chewed on her lip, tried to keep herself from releasing to early. She was getting so close, she didn't want to release for 1st climax to early. As long as he was a part of her life she knew she was loved, she no longer cared about her family. She was ready to start a new life, be someone that could really do something with her life without the neglect that she often got from her family. It'd been her dream to be a mother since she was a little girl, if that time was now then so be it.

He pulled away from her pussy, licking his lips clean with a smile before sitting beside her, his cock hrd and eager to give the girl what she wanted so much. with a slow breath, he rest his hand on her leg."Then tell me how you want to do this baby..." He told her, waiting to let her move how she wanted, wanting this to be really special for her. He would do his best to pull out in time for her."I'll do my best to pull out in time"

'' Okay.'' Jenna said as she chewed on her lower lip, got herself into the position she wanted to be in when he entered her. She smiled, looked into his eyes just so happy that he was willing to do what she wanted. This would be her 1st time, she was very nervous but she would try to be as relaxed as possible because she knew it would hurt at first. Then once the pain subsided there would be nothing but pleasure, she knew she would enjoy it with him she had never imagined herself with anyone else. She could remember the day he started, from then on she knew she was in love with him no doubts about it.

Once she was in position, Mike smiled and laid over her, his throbbing cock resting against her clit as he leaned down and kissed her deeply. After enjoying himself in the kiss, Mike lifted her legs a bit so hers rest on top of his own, rubbing against her to get his cock coated in her juices. Finally ready, Mike kissed her neck and whispered softly."Here I go baby..I'm gonna push inside you now.."He warned her, slowly inching into her, the cock pushing past her lips, inching into her more and more. But when it met with her innocence, her hymen, he gave a final push through, tearing through it and forcing the rest of him inside her."Mmmm!!"

Jenna winced a little when she felt him push through, tear her hymen but once that part of the pain subsided she moaned. Tilting her had back she started to thrust her hips against his, was glad he approved. This was the one thing that proved they really loved each other, that her age didn't matter to him which was nice. She didn't care about the consequences, if he pulled out great but if he didn't pull out inside that was fine to. It was her 1st time but now she was calm, she was very relaxed because all she felt was pleasure.

Once she moaned and started moving against him, he took that as a sign that she was ready to go. With a smile, he hugged her waist gently, pushing his body closer to hers, letting his breath hit her neck. He pound her with slow, deep thrusts, allowing her to adjust and really feel his cock rub her insides."O-Ohh baby..so tight..so warm inside.."He praised as he thrusts more and more, his lips soon taking hold of her neck in a hungry kiss.

Jenna moaned as she tilted her head, thrusted her hips against his. She was glad she felt good, her heart wad racing as he thrusted into her. It felt amazing, she imagined that it would only get better. She was just floating on cloud nine, never wanted it to stop it was the best feeling she'd ever felt. This was what she'd wanted ever since he arrived at her school, the connection that had made it just absolutely amazing. Nothing scared het, nothing worried her because she felt that whatever happened was meant to happen so she would never question destiny or fate.

Michael lifted her hips, letting him push even deeper into her, letting his moans rattle her neck as he pulled away from the soft flesh. Hi moans came out loud and hard, his cock throbbing inside her, loving the way her tight slit gripped him."Ohh Jenna..Jenna I love you.."He moaned, grinding roughly into her when their hips met, pre cum dripping into her. Mike was doing his best to fight what was coming fast, her tight pussy and his inexperience making it hard, but at the least he knew how to hold back when he wanted to. "Oh god Jenna..I-I'm getting close..L-Let me know when you are too.."

Jenna chewed on her lower lip as she moaned, looked into his eyes. She felt his pre-cum leak into her, it scared her a little but it felt so good. Her climax was building up pretty quickly, she was positive she wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. '' Okay. '' She said as she smiled, she thought it would be good if he pulled out but if he didn't she felt she could handle the consequences but she also hoped he would stand by her no matter what. The words that had left his lips before he told her he was getting close rang threw her ears, made her head spin but at the same time made her smile. '' I love you to Michael.'' The brunette student knew that she was in love with him, she hoped she hadn't said that to quickly but she didn't really think she had. This was all she ever wanted, it she was finally getting it all because she'd found someone that she connected to despite the fact he was her teacher etc. None of that mattered to her she was in love with him, that would never change.

Michael bit his lip more and more, closing his eyes tightly, using everything he had to hold back and pound away at her slit, trying to throw her into an orgasm, letting her feel true bliss with him inside her. But whether that would happen or not didn't matter to him so long as she enjoyed herself and was happy. Her conession was all the proof he needed as he suddenly pulled out, roughly grinding into her clit as he came, groaning a moment before kissing her, letting his seed blast onto her stomach and chest, covering her in his seed, keeping his promise to pull out of her in time.

Jenna moans, watches him pull out. She frowns a little but knew it was for the best, as soon as she saw his cum on her stomach, her chest she let go of her own climax. '' That was amazing! We'll have to do it again after I graduate, then you won't have to pull out.'' The brunette said with a smile as she leaned back against the chair, started to catch her breath. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, she thought it was going to beat right out of her chest. She only had a few more credits to get, she could graduate early if she wanted to. If she graduated earlier then everyone else in her class she would be two days shy of her eighteenth birthday, she would legally be an adult.

Michael smiled a bit and nodded, kissing her deeply with a smile, breathing hard and deep."That would be wnderful baby. But I don't care anymore...I love you and want this to work out..I want you to be mine"He assured her, rubbing her sides as he rubbed his semi hard cock agaisnt her. "We can do this whenever you want it Jenna..wherever..I want you to be happy with this relationship and accept me.."

Jenna smiled as she chewed on her lip then looked into his eyes as she cradled his face in her hands, kissed him. '' I'm happy just being with you, the connection we have is amazing. When your ready to go again don't pull out.'' She said as she smiled, continued to kiss him she didn't care anymore either besides no a days she could finish her classes online if she felt afraid to go to school. Her parents had bought her a laptop, she knew the school's site so she could finish her credits online, graduate earlier then anyone else. She was technically only a junior because of her birthday but legally she was a senior because of her grades, she didn't really care about school right now she cared about Michael. '' I accept you. Every inch of you, that will never change.'' Jenna said as she caressed his cheek with her thumb, just smiled from ear to ear.

Michael Smiled when she happily accepted his love and wouldn't mind feeling him fill her. But for now he wanted to rest, to enjoy the time to cuddle with her and let her feel the compassion he had to show her. But no matter what he was with her and would help her get through all of this. So once her regained his strength he picked her up in his arms."L-Lets go get washed up ?Baby and then lay down in the bed."He told her with a loving smile, his eyes looking into hers "so naughty of me..falling in love and taking my students virginity.."He teased, kissing her deeply and passionately.

Back
Top Bottom