Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Myself, raizu kagurai )

'' I slept very well, yes.. I'm always alone, so I'm afraid someone is going to break in.. My parents refuse to buy a dog, they always get home really late so I normally wake up.'' Jenna said as she fixed herself a plate, started to eat she felt refreshed which meant she could go hours before she actually went to bed. She didn't want to ask where she would be sleeping cause she didn't want to be rude, figured that after they ate he would show her where she would be sleeping. Placing a strand of hair behind her ear she focused on eating, this time she didn't wolf it down like she had last time she basically focused on enjoying her meal.

Mike nodded some, taking a bite or two of his burger, enjoying it before he swallowed it and spoke."Well you can stay here as long as you like Jenna. As long as you don't mind my time being taken up grading papers whenever we aren't helping you with school."He assured her with a smile. Seeing her taking her time with the meal, Mike smiled, glad to see she was more than happy being here. He could tell she really liked him and loved being around him. Today was proof enough that she loved him and only seemed to be happy around him.

" Not at all." Jenna said as she continued to eat, smiled she could entertain herself. All she'd ever wanted in life was for someone to really care, it appeared her science teacher did. She finished her burger, smiled licking her lips to get the ketchup off of them. Feeling full she leaned back against her chair, sighed but it was a happy sigh.

Once she agreed with him, Mike finished the last of his meal, looking over the kitchen with a sigh. Moving onto his feet, he took his and her plate and began to clean up the mess."So it was good I take it?"He asked, hopeful she enjoyed the meal. It had been so long since he had any company around to enjoy his homecooked meals. After the two were finished however, Mike got up and took their plates, setting it into the sink to begin cleaning up the mess.

'' It was wonderful! '' Jenna said as she stood up, followed him into the kitchen. She turned his attention away from the mess, started to kiss him again. All she wanted was his attention right now, she wanted more then his attention when it came to her school work. She knew she was breaking the rules by having feelings for her teacher, she didn't really care. When she was with him she felt things she didn't feel at home, those things were a sense of belonging etc something just made her feel like it was fate he'd replaced her old science teacher. She pulled away from the kiss, placed a strand of hair behind her ear as she stepped back a few feet then looked into his eyes.

(( Sorry for the late reply.))

He stopped what he was doing to return her kiss, smiling throughout while his hands rest on her sides, letting her have the attention she wanted. After a while, when she broke the kiss Mike turned to the dishes and began to wash them still smiling a bit"Now that we've had something to eat, care to watch a movie or something? Or would you prefer to wash up first?" Mike was eager to see what the teen would come up with, granted she didn't like any of his own. He knew she wanted attention and he would be sure to give it to her all while she was here..

'' I think I'll wash up first.'' Jenna said as she smiled a little, picked up her bag. '' Where's the bathroom again? '' She asked as she swung it over her shoulder, looked down at the floor then into his eyes as her cheeks turned bright red. She couldn't believe she didn't remember where he said the bathroom was, she felt like an idiot because of it. The idea of taking a shower, washing up then getting ready for bed like she normally did sounded really good. She very seldom wore actual pajamas she basically wore shorts, a tanktop or a t-shirt it really depended sometimes she even wore both to bed but tonight would be different then most nights at home.

He chuckled a bit with a smile and pointed down the hallway."Second door to your right.."While she was getting herself washed up, Michael would search through his tv to find something they could watch until they were ready to head to bed. He could tell she was eager to enjoy the night, given things would be calmer and more relaxing for her here then they would be at home. "Take your time if you like, I'm gonna see if there is anything to watch after cleaning up the dinner mess.."He admitted with a soft laugh before returning to his work in cleaning the mess..

Jenna nodded as she walked down the hall, found the bathroom. She closed the door, set her bag down on the floor then grabbed a towel as well as a washcloth from the linen closet in the bathroom. Hanging up the washcloth she hung the towel over the rack, stripped down to nothing then started to run the water. She chewed on her bottom lip then stepped into the shower, realized she forgot her shampoo. Stepping out onto a mat she opened her bag, took out a case with all her bathroom stuff in it. She got her shampoo then stepped back into the shower, started to wash her hair just enjoying herself as she hummed a little tune that had been stuck in her head for days. It didn't take her long to wash her hair, she was finished in like ten fifteen minutes at the max. She dried herself off, changed into what she normally wore to bed then stuffed her dirty clothes into a trash bag. Walking out of the bathroom she set her bag against the wall, walked into the living room.

By the time Jenna came out and joined him in the living room, Michael was sitting on the larger couch, leaning a bit into the arm rest as he flipped through channels. He had yet to find anything of interest, most shows he already saw and movies he didn't care much for. So when the teen walked in Michael smiled and held out the remote to her."Care to see if there is anything you're interested in watching?"He asked, hoping she would have better luck than he did. Though when she came in he could smell the scent of her shampoo and body wash, smiling some before focusing on the tv screen."You smell nice Jenna.."

'' I don't watch a lot of television, well who said we had to watch television.'' Jenna said as she took the remote from him, turned it off. She sat down on the couch, smiled at him she had something else in mind. It wasn't anything intense or steamy but making out worked for her, she had a feeling that things would grow gradually. She just wanted to make out with him all night, for some reason she wasn't at all tired or sleep besides it was the weekend she didn't have school until the following Monday. All she wanted to focus on was embracing the way she felt about her teacher, how he felt about her in return.

He was taken back when Jenna snatched the remote and shut off the tv, the girl seeming to have other plans in mind which forced a slight red tinge to his face. With a slow nod, Michael relaxed on the couch, looking to her, wondering what she had in mind."So what do you suggest we do then Jenna? Since tv isn't on the agenda?" He had some sort of idea of what she wanted, but Michael would rather let her set the pace, let Jenna decide how fast they should take all this."I'm open for anything you may have in mind Jenna.."

'' What do you think I have in mind? '' Jenna asked as she moved closer to him so she was basically between his legs as she looked into his eyes, slid her hand up under his shirt. She was very impressed with how well he was built, she leaned forward a little so she could kiss his neck knowing it was wrong but she didn't care. It had been evident that every since she laid eyes on him she was in love with him, now that she could be with him despite still being in school she planned on embracing her feelings. All she wanted was some attention, he gave her just what she needed after being ignored or bullied by everyone else she encountered. She hoped he loved her as much as she loved him because if he didn't then her heart would be shattered, she would feel rejected by the one person she thought really understood her.

He looked into her eyes, hugging her gently as his hands rest on her lower back, just above her backside. When her kiss took his neck, Mike couldn't help but tilt his head to the side for her, giving out a bit of a rough breath. Given how she moved, looked and spoke he knew her feelings for him was strong and longing, she had to have him. Of course deep inside he felt the same way, part of him holding back given she was his student. She always used up her time to visit him and talk to him, she trusted him with everything that bothered her, Jenna seemed to only care about him and finishing school.

With a smile Mike kept her close to him, using the privacy of his home to speak to Jenna."I want you to be happy Jenna, so lets do what you want to do.."With a bit of a blush Mike looked down, unable to bring himself to admitting his love for this girl.

'' Take off your shirt.'' Jenna said as she smiled, continued to sit between his legs. She continued to kiss his neck, figured with his shirt off she would have better access to the rest of his body mostly his upper body. Her heart was racing but she knew that she wanted to be with him, nothing could change her mind. She was nervous because it would be her first time doing anything except for the few times she'd kissed him if things went all the way it would be her first time so she was a little nervous, whatever happened would be well hidden because she couldn't bare to lose him she needed him. All she had ever wanted was to be loved cared for, understood now she had all three, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she had to give him up due to someone finding out about what they were doing.

Michael nodded and slipped out of his shirt, letting her see his slightly tone upper body and midsection. He smiled a bit with a blush, never having been this close to a woman in such a way, let alone a girl Jenna's age. So with a slight sigh, Michael kissed her again, his hand caressing her sides. He would give her what she wanted, what she deserved. And given how she seemed to hold him close to her heart, the man being the only thing she had, he refused to let that break if they were caught. But for now he was living in the moment all for Jenna.

Jenna kissed him, slid her tongue along the outside of his mouth as it begged for entrance she rubbed his entire upper body with her hands. Her heart was racing, her breathing was slow but study. She looked into his eyes as she started to play with the closer of his pants well she actually played with his belt a little since it held his pants up, she was letting him know exactly what she wanted. Knowing the consequences she was prepared upping he would stand by her no matter what, never leave her. She didn't care what people would think, it would be a secret until after she graduated then they could leave town together.

At first he was a bit hesitant still when she seemed to play with his belt, the man watching closely with a bit of a sigh. But still he began to wonder what she was really wanting out of this.So while she played with his belt, Michael's hands slowly moved towards the bottom of her shirt, trying to pull it up and off. once it was off, he bit his lip a bit, admiring her body now that it was bared to him, aside from the bra that would cover her chest"A-Are you sure about this...Jenna?"He asked, making sure the girl knew exactly what she wanted to do, given where things were headed.

" Yes I'm sure, we can use protection if you have it." Jenna said as she chewed on her lower lip, finally slid his belt out of the loops then tossed it to the floor. She started to unbutton his pants, stopped at his zipper as she teased him a little. Pulling down his zipper she reached her hand down into his underwear,started to stroke him as she kissed his neck his shoulders even his chest. She didn't know if he had protection or not, if he did they could use it if not she was prepared for the consequences.

(Sorry, i thought I replied to this already..)

Mike swallowed hard, watching the girl as she seemed to happily work on undoing his pants and getting to the prize beneath it. So when she had him unzipped and rubbing his tool, Mike moaned softly, feeling her hand on his throbbing member as it hardened, the man unsure how impressed she would be once his cock was exposed. Despite his shy and reserved attitude, his tool was nothing to be ashamed off when shown to the world."I...don't have protection, but I can try to pull out when you need me to."He assured her, his hips grinding against her hand as she rubbed.

((Sorry it's short it's late, my brain dies around midnight.))

Jenna bit her lip when she heard him say he didn't have protection, that's when she stopped. She stood up, sat down in a chair on the other side of the room she didn't really feel the mood. Besides she was already considered the school freak so if she managed to get pregnant at her age that would make things even worse, she was really starting to reconsider her actions. Her feelings still existed toward him she just wasn't ready for anymore drama, even though he had said he would pull out it just didn't seem right.

(No worries ^^ it happens to us all sometimes)

He knew she was a bit displeased when he mentioned the lack of protection, sighing a bit as he sat beside her, looking her over before looking away. Mike had never thought of getting such because he never expected to have such a hot girl in his home, lt alone a girl at all, having spent most of his time alone many nights. Though with a light sigh he moved closer to her."I could play with your pussy instead..Or if you want we could just relax and watch a movie for the night.."He assured her, trying to cheer her up at least

'' That sounds okay I suppose.'' Jenna said smiling as she chewed on her lower lip, looked into his eyes. She liked the idea of him playing with her pussy, she had never given anyone the chance to touch her so any sense of pleasure would be a dream come true. The young girl felt like a completely different person around her teacher, even though she acted very shy she did have a wild side they longed to be released. This was her chance to be wild, she wanted to experience it just like every other girl she'd ever met or seen on television.

Mike kissed her neck softly, letting his hands roam her body, working her breasts thoroughly for now as he himself moved down, kissing from her collarbone to her pelvis. Once there, Mike gave her clit a light suckle before licking and kissin it more."Have any specific way you want it or just do as I see fit?"He asked, wondering what she liked the most when it came to her pleasure. Seeing as they couldn't do more yet, he was going to make sure this was one of her best orgasms ever, even it was her first or not.

Jenna moaned, chewed on her lip as she dug her nails into the back of the chair. She closed her eyes, relaxed so her body could really enjoy the pleasure. This was her first time experiencing sexual pleasure, so far it felt amazing. '' Do whatever you want.'' She answered as she smiled, chewed on her lower lip tilting her head back. There would be a day when she would allow things to go further but not until he had a condom or things got really serious, she longed for that day but stayed focused on the present for now. Her heart was racing, her breathing had started to grow heavy but they were all good signs that she was enjoying herself.

Back
Top Bottom