Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Myself, raizu kagurai )

Kris smiled and stood there, watching as Tamara worked him out of his clothes bit by bit, letting his garments fall to the floor alongside her own. When he was finally nude, he stared at her with lust in his eyes, cock throbbing, letting off heat as she kept her hand just above it. He smiled a bit and licked his lips before once again pushing her up against the wall."Of course, though lets see if My cock still fits you so perfectly.."He challenged, grinding his cock agaisnt her slit, keeping her back to the wall.

--

When she remained there and slept he smiled, shifting things around the room, setting her things up in simple places here and there. But since she didn't hae a whole lot there wasn't much t organize. So while she slept Michael quietly placed their clothes in the dressers, making sure they were neat so she could get into them without having trouble opening them.

(( Just posting as Tamara for Now since Jenna is sleeping. ))

Tamara smiled as she looked into his eyes, looked forward to feeling him inside of her once again. She'd missed him, despite the secrete she had kept from him for so long she was glad he still wanted her. This would be the true test, if she managed to get pregnant again this time she wouldn't be afraid to tell him. She knew his parents didn't like her, she didn't really care because she loved Kris with all of her heart. If being with him again after seven years brought them to a point of realizing they couldn't live without one another then she might actually be able to finally get her fairytale wedding.

Kris bit down a bit on her neck, snarling a bit in want before lifting her left leg. Once raised, he thrust his hips forward, a lewd wet sound filling the room as he pushed his cock into her sopping wet cunt."Mmmm fuck Tamara..S-Still so tight.."He praised, his cock throbbing wildly into her tight hole. His breath came in deep, his hand smacking her ass while the other held up her leg. His balls smacked against her ass, throbbing more and more as pleasure took him."Mmm take it baby..Fucking take it!"

(ok)

Tamara moaned as she looked into his eyes, thrusted her hips against his. She didn't have any complaints, she was falling in love with him all over again. All of a sudden she wished it wasn't just another one night stand, she planned on making Kris was made a part of her son's life. This was their chance to make things right, being with him felt so amazing that she wanted it every night. She even wanted to wake up next to him every morning, know that she was no longer alone in raising her son but she also just wanted a companion since she hadn't given anyone a chance since she'd been with him.

Kris wondered the same thing, wondering if this would turn out to be more than just a one night stand. He couldn't help but to admit he felt the same way years ago, but with his wedding and future marriage to Megan he couldn't explore it more without breaking his wife's heart. Plus his family despised Tamara and refused to let him see her much back then. But for now he would just enjoy the moment and see where it leads.

So with rough thrusts he rapidly pound into the woman, his cock stretching her, pulsing inside her tight hole."Mmmmm S-Still so good Tamara!" He praised, his balls smacking against her ass each time he buried himself in her slick, warm love tunnel.

Tamara continued to moan as she thrusted her hips against his, smiled as she heard him say she was still so good. '' I never stopped loving you Kristian, that's the honest to god truth.'' The brunette said as she chewed on her lower lip, started to kiss his neck the only way she knew drove him absolutely mad. She'd been waiting for this for a really long time, now it was finally happening.

He smiled when she confessed her love to him, letting him know that even through all this she still wanted him. But he wondered if things would work out between them. And one way or another, he was willing to try, to try for her and their son that she hid away from him. With a smile, he tilted his head, closing his eyes as he pounded her more, driving deeper into her."Mmmm Then show me Tamara..beg for me, let me hear tha voice that always knew how to express what your heart and body craved.."

Even if this wasn't what Jenna intended, it was surely showing him that his way of living was definitely wrong and was doing even himself more harm then good. But he would never admit or praise Jenna, he couldn't give her that satisfaction.

'' Mmm Harder Kristian! '' Tamara said as she smiled, thrusted her hips against his a little faster. She moaned as she chewed on her lower lip, tilted her head back closing her eyes. It didn't matter that Jenna was the reason they were reunited, she didn't really care for his family since his parents hated her. She was focused on the moment at hand, opened her eyes again as she smiled looking into his eyes hoping this was just the beginning of a wonderful new relationship.

Jenna woke up after a few hours, sat up in bed as she ran her fingers through her hair. She slid off the bed, started to explore the place wondering where Michael had gone she shrugged it off as she admired every inch of the new house she was sharing with the man she loved. This was a dream come true, she couldn't imagine spending her life with anyone else.

Kris pounded away at her slit, moving faster, and even harder like she wanted. She was his first love before his parents shunned her away and brought Meghan into his life. But with her gone and his parents shunning him as well for his failure, he had more freedom to do as he wished. And if it meant being with Tamara than perhaps this was what was best for them. He panted, licking her neck as he pummeled her core, her pussy."Mmm baby yes..moan for me, cum for me...Show me you still crave my cock and more.."

As she ventured around the house, taking in the new home, Michael was in the kitchen cooking them some food. He knew she would be hungry, the man making them a few burgers and some chicken strips, nothing too big or too small to enjoy. So when she found herself there, Michael smiled."Hello beautiful..did you sleep well my Princess?"

''Mmm Kristian I'm so close.'' Tamara moaned as she closed her eyes again, arched her back wrapping her arms around his neck. She continued to thrust her hips against his as her climax gradually built up inside, she wasn't lying she was getting very close to her 1st climax in a long time. This was the way her life was supposed to be, she didn't want anything to change. She was glad Kris had walked into her bar, she wouldn't turn him away because she loved him besides her son needed his father in his life.

'' Yes as a matter of fact I did, the food smells really good.'' Jenna said as she wrapped her arms around his waist, kissed his neck. She was in love with him, would always be in love with him. Nothing frightened her about him, his age didn't matter to her because he understood her. She'd always wanted to be loved, with Michael she knew she would have the love she longed for and so much more.

Kris nodded at her warning, pulling her around util his cock ground along the upper wall of her slit, scraping against her g-spot when he moved in and out. With th new angle he pounded away mercilessly, letting her once again feel the powerful, hungry motions he used to drill her with so long ago. Despite his age, despite their separation he still knew how to plow her and give her every last inch of him."Mmm F-Fuck baby take it..I'm gonna fucking cum soon too!!"

Michael smiled when she hugged him, setting the stove on low as he turned and kissed her deeply, letting his hands roam her back, pushing out a moan, loving how her body felt against his own. When he finished the kiss he smiled."Once we're done eating..lets do anything YOU want to today alright babygirl?"

'' Mmm I can't wait.'' Tamara moaned as she thrusted her hips against his, sweat started to drip from her body as she held onto his neck. She opened her eyes, raised her head as every inch of her body started to quiver with anticipation. Her climax was obviously closer then she thought though because as soon as he said he was going to cum soon to she felt her entire body fighting to hold back, she couldn't hold it in any longer. She released all her juices, panted her breathing just a tad heavier then normal.

'' Got any good movies? '' Jenna asked as she smiled, looked into his eyes. She was so happy her heart melted hearing him call her babygirl, she wanted to hear that every night. Knowing that she would be waking up next to him or at least in the same house as him every morning for the rest of her life she had dreamt of a life like this for a really long time, it was finally coming true. She was so in love with her teacher that he was no longer her teacher he was now her boyfriend, she couldn't wait for the day he came inside of her.

Kris wasn't expecting her to cum so soon, but even so when she came he loved it all the more, his cock throbbingwildly against her walls. That familiar pleasure of her tight pussy gripping his cock was unbearable."O-Oh fuck I'm cumming!!"He growled, his thick seed flooding her, giving her that familiar warm feeling she adored so much years ago. He flooded her cunt and womb with his seed, not giving half a mind to the risks.

Michael smiled some and nodded, pointing to the entertainment center in the living room."Go find one, I'm sure I have something you'll like.."He assured her. That gleam in her eyes was such a wondrous thing to see in her. He was so happy to see that fire in her eyes again, one she hadn't had in so long until the two had enjoyed sex not too long ago. He was more than happy here with her, having the lovely teen in his arms, sleeping with him every night, having her young loving form against his own was a memory he was more than happily to see. But what took him more was the desire to make a life with her, to give her the love she wanted and so much more, But to take their relationship further meant to cum inside, commit the ultimate crime of sexual sin that both of them wanted but waited the right time for.

'' Mmm That was simply amazing baby.. I just hope it isn't over.'' Tamara said as she kissed him, smiled she didn't want it to end there. It'd been a long time since she'd been with him, she wanted him to cum more then once not caring about the risks. All she cared about was being reunited with the only man she loved, everything felt so amazing she just never wanted it to end.

Jenna smiled as she opened the entertainment center, started looking through his collection of movies. She cringed a little when she found the Child's play series but when she thought about it it really wasn't that scary but she continued to look, blinked when she found a couple of romance movies. '' The notebook? You have the notebook? '' The brunette asked as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear, smiled a little glad he had a wide variety of moves but she'd never known anyone to own the notebook least not of the male species.

(Sorry, didn't see you had replied...)

Kris grinned a bit as he ground himself into her."Didn'y you remember anything from last time?"He pointed out, grinding into her more and more, his hard cock pulsing wildly in hunger."Mmmm Now tell me where you want it next..And do hurry before I decide for you.."

Michael looked over the counter and smiled a bit with a nod as he looked over to her as she asked about his collection."Yeah, I have alot a movies, hell some of which I have yet to even watch..Some movies aren't good when waching it by yourself." He assured Jenna as he started making dinner for the two of them

'' Yeah I remembered but it'd be so long that I forgot how it felt, well um.. We could always try something new. We've never done it from behind.'' Tamara said as she smiled, looked into his eyes. She was so madly in love with him, so happy to have him in her life again that she really hoped things worked out for them this time around. This was her second chance the the one that had gotten away, she didn't wanna lose him again.

'' Well now you've got me. So we can watch some of them together.'' Jenna said as she picked out a couple of movies she would like to watch then closed the cabinent, walked back into the kitchen. '' Ever since I met you that 1st day after class my life has been so much better, now we can be a real couple.'' She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissed him. Everything was working out for her, she didn't care about consequences or anything because as soon as she turned eighteen they could get married.

He smirked a bit, licking his lips before turning her so her back faced him and he bent her over. With a lustful growl he opened her up and prodded into her pussy, then moving and teasing her ass. He repeated this as he leaned over her, whispering in her ear."Shall i pump your cunt full again? Or would you like me to split that ass open now?"

Michael smiled when Jenna picked out a few movies and joined him into the kitchen. When she hugged him, Michael relaxed in her arms, smiling more as he returned the kiss. He turned away from the food for a moment, kissing her deeply, his hands rubbing her back and sides."Mmm As long as we are here..We can do anything you want Jenna..I've never felt this happy before we got together and I'm glad you feel the same.."

'' Do whatever you want baby. I'm all yours until I die.'' Tamara said as she smiled, kissed him she meant every word, she looked forward to the day she could tell him she was pregnant again. This time she wouldn't shut him out of her life, this time she would make sure he was a part of the child's life as well as his son's life. The brunette had waited for the day he walked back into her life, now she never wanted him to leave again.

'' Let's do it!! I mean really do it. I wanna carry your child, were so far out in the woods that nobody will find us. I don't care about my age or any of that I just know that I wanna have a baby, if I'm pregnant when we get married then I'm pregnant when we get married. I love you Michael, I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you the 1st day you started teaching. I can finish my schooling online, be finished before I'm to big to sit in front of a computer.'' Jenna said laughing at her own remark, she meant every word that had come out of her mouth. She wanted to have a baby, she wanted to marry him. All her life she'd felt neglected alone, invisible but Michael made her feel safe he made her feel alive he even made her feel loved.

Kris smiled a bit as she spoke, licking his lips someEager to take what he wanted, knowing he filled her enough in her cunt. So with a lustful growl he pushed against her more, prodding his cock harder into her ass."Then spread your ass open for me..I wanna plow deep into it and fill it up!" He told her, giving her rear a soft smack.

Michael was taken back by her plea, breathing slowly and deeply, his eyes locked on her the whole time. Slowly his eyes looked over her form, imagining her belly bloated with their baby, her young form waddling with that human being inside her. While it aroused him, he was still in shock that the loving, timid girl had suddenly asked for such a thing. So with a smile he pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss, staring into her eyes."If that is what you want then Alright..do you wanna do that now or wait till tonight when we get into bed..?"

Tamara did as Kris had asked, opened her ass as much as she could. She chewed on her lower lip on her lower lip, closed her eyes as she moaned. Her heart was racing her body was sweating, her breathing was heavy all signs that she was enjoying herself. The only differences with this time is he was the only one that had been drinking, she would never forget this night as long as she lived. She finally had him back, she never wanted to lose him again so she would do everything she could to keep him in her life even it meant asking him to marry her. The brunette was the one that had loved him no matter what, she understood him she didn't need to make him into someone he wasn't because she accepted him for the man he was.

'' Tonight when we go to bed sounds good. I love you Michael, I always will. '' Jenna smiled into the kiss, wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt like she no longer had to hide behind her big clothes, books because she had Michael in her life. Ever since she could remember she'd been invisible, hid behind her books or big clothes cause she wasn't exactly a super model. Now she felt like she could finally be herself, no longer pretend she was a girl without a clue. She was free from the people she had called family, knew no one could stop her from being the person she was meant to be all along.

And while he never openly admitted it to anyone, Tamara was the best he ever had both in and out of the bedroom. It was his parents who disapproved of their relationship and forced him away from her. So when she presented herself to him, he smirked, licking his lips in hunger as he pushed his cock into her ass, the thick girth spreading that tight hole open wide. pushing inch after inch into her, he eventually buried himself inside her with a pleased groan."Mmmm fuck baby..Are you ready?"He asked, making sure she was ok before he would begin to plow into her hot hole.

Michael smiled a bit to see her so confident and happy around him, as if nothing in the world could bring her down. At the same time he himself was so happy to find someone like her who loved him so much and wanted only him. So with a happy sigh he kissed her."Sounds good to me baby..I love you so much and will make sure the world knows it once you're 18 and we're married.." He assured her, pulling her closer to him, letting her feel the warmth of his body.

'' Hell Yes! '' Tamara smiled as she placed her hands on the bed, tilted her head forward bending over just a little. She closed her eyes, felt her heart pounding against her chest. This was it, she knew that after this they would never be separated again because she was going to introduce him to his son. She was also going to ask him to move in with her, she no longer cared what his parents thought of her because she'd managed to make a life for herself. The bar was her's it was in her name, she owned it there for she could close it whenever she wanted in order to spend time with her family.

Jenna smiled, leaned against him she loved the warmth of his body against her's. She couldn't imagine her future without him in it, she couldn't wait to go to bed knowing what was gonna happen. Her heart melted as his words echoed through her ears, she looked forward to the day when she could become his wife.

While she didn't care what they thought, Kris didn't either as his parents threw him aside when Meghan left him, leaving the man to freely love who he wanted. So when she shouted he smirked just a bit before suddenly reaming her hole with rapid, powerful thrusts. He was eager to plunder every ounce of pleasure from her, even if it meant molding that tight ass to the shape of his cock. Smacks came down on her rear as well, the man happily impalig her ass on him, his shaft pulsing along her walls."Ohhh fuck baby yes..Back into me..show me...how much you want me.."

--

The thought sent happy chills through hm, making it hard to relax as he looked around, soon moving away, pulling her along to the couch to lay down for a little."So what should we do in the meantime my sexy little vixen..?"He teased with a soft chuckle.

Tamara moaned as she backed into him, she could feel sweat dripping down her body as her heart raced. She was breathing pretty heavily as her climax built up inside of her, she looked forward to whatever the outcome was because she knew he wouldn't leave her this time. This was her second chance with him, she had no intentions of blowing it because she loved him so much.

" Um.. " Jenna chewed on her lower lip then pushed him against the arm of the couch, straddled him. She unbuttoned his shirt, started kissing his chest which implied that she was going to tease him a little least until dinner was ready then she couldn't wait to go to bed with him. Of course she was a little nervous but she was also excited, looked forward to it all knowing how much she love him. She was happy, her life was looking better then it ever had so she had no complaints.

He growled in pleasure as she backed into him. ramming into her over and over, molding her hole to his shape. His cock pulsed each time he buried his cock into her, his hands reaching around to rub her breasts. Kris groaned into her ear, his balls smacking her pussy each time he thrust while his hot breath smacked her neck."Mmmm Fuck Tamara..So good.."

Michael smiled a bit, watching as she straddled him and undressed him. He just sat there and watched, wondering just what she was up to while waiting for dinner. the man never made a move, just sitting there enjoying the view of her working on his clothes."My my..you've already grown to be such a naughty little girl huh?"He teased with a soft smile.

Back
Top Bottom