Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conway Robotic Technologies

losthowls

Moon
OOC information: Pre-Apocalypse. Set in 2063
Super Human testing on military or the corporations own personnel (by volunteer.)
Mecha machines in development for the military. Biochemical weaponry, laser weaponry ect.
Artificial intelligence development, robots, computer designs, faster, more secure network development.

Founder Alexander Conway who will be around 65 years old. Has 5 children, 4 of his oldest are his top scientists, his youngest a doctor (played by myself.) Siblings are open spots.

There is top secret projects at play which will be exposed during the IC. -- do not assume everything is as it is and you will know everything that is going to be played. I will throw curve balls into the mix.

Run your characters by me in private first.

The 'End' has not yet happened, it will occur, but you will not know when. The story will be established first.

Please be able to post a minimum of two paragraphs.

Romance/love/relationships are welcome, however extreme sexual scenes should be left out of the main story, so not to disrupt the flow.

I am your GM, I can disapprove and approve things but Im easy going, just run stuff by me.

That is it for now --- will update.

IC

Profiles

Conway Robotic Technologies
Biochemical and weapons designs.

Located eight hours outside of Las Vegas in the middle of the desert. CRT surrounded by a small city dubbed Paradise. Out in the dry, dead, hot wastes is a small Army base. CRT is the main generator of cash flow into the city and one of the largest technological corporation in the country. The city is an oasis of green grass, vibrant flowers, beautiful homes, fancy cars and friendly communities. Conway robotic technologies was founded in 2016 by Alexander Conway (only 18 at the time, he built the very foundation with his own two hands) his four oldest children his top successors in the company and his youngest a flourishing doctor in Conway medical. The city butts up against the glorious sky scrapper, the only one in the city. Not only is the corporation leading the way in medical technology, Robotics and bio sciences, they have in the past twenty years expanded into advanced weaponry for America's military. The corporation is unstoppable.​

Back
Top Bottom