Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Imposing Storm (E=mc2 × Tiberius)

Tiberius

Super-Earth
(OOC: Just a quick preview: this thread will be m × m, with maybe a little crossdressing. If you don't dig that, please don't read. If this is in the wrong section for this, sorry. Please tell me if such is the case!)

The end of rainy season for the rainy north. Nowadays -- in fact, every day, every year the weather seemed to be getting worse. 10, 15 years ago the sun would be shining pure and naked through the heavens in this time of year, with sweet-smelling blossoms painting the land with bright, impressionistic hues. But now, the green grew black as floods started to kill the indigenous life.

Today was not going to be a good day. At least, not for those caught out in the rain or relegated to the lowest levels of society - water flows downward, after all.

A youth dressed primarily in reds stepped out of a vehicle that pulled into the neighborhood up in the hills. After blowing a kiss, the car drove off, heading up and away from the storm imposing itself over the cityscape far in the background.

«So... what now?»

It didn't take long for the youth to get completely soaked, and thoroughly so. Androgynous, the soft-faced youth stretched, squeezing just a drop of the torrential downpour from the long, thin cotton hoody the person was wearing. Beneath the figure almost appeared to be nothing save some striped socks that ran up to his thigh, or at least it appeared that way due to the hoody.

The figure walked. The neighborhood seemed almost upper class, all in all. Political posters had fallen away, children's toys were filling with water, all the lawns were green albeit flooded. It wasn't hostile by any means, but for what it was, it struck the figure that none of these people ever lived like he did.

«That should work. It even smells right.»

The figure marched himself up to the door of one of the neighbors. The house he came up to almost looked abandoned; the lights were off, the windows were blocked so one couldn't see in. The lawn even was a little more unkempt than the others in the neighborhood.

Standing underneath the porch, the figure knocked on the door, standing idly by as if he were waiting for his friend to get up and answer.

Static played in the background somewhat settling Jackson's nerves. The television had never really done anything for him other than provide talking heads to dull his boredom from time to time. It was a filler for the often quite and less than taken care of home he now resided in, As a matter of fact it wasn't like he had anyone ever show up around here friends, nothing more than problems as far as he was concerned.

The room was dimly lit the blinds drawn,and now the simple pattering of fat water droplets mixed with the white noise from the now defunct television filled the air around him.

It wasn't like he asked for much in life but alas it was the way he knew best deal with things as they come and complain as little as possible. Jackson stood his rough hands using the chair as a means to propel himself upwards. His frame stood six foot tall though he hardly ever had a need for such a cumbersome body at least as he saw it. Jackson found him self moving to the front door as a rap at the door caught his attention, a foreign noise to his ears, who could be out in this weather let alone at his door?

Jackson's hands smoothed the mostly wrinkled green wranglers shirt he had put on to quell the cold, his blue jeans covered the tops of his bare feet as he opened the door to the outside. The scent of rain and lawn mixed through his foyer as the wind howled and the rain sheeted agaisnt the house, but there on his porch a person sat odd enough as it was Jackson could only ask the one question. " Can I help you?" He said more or less looking down perplexed by the person in a hoody.

The person on the porch slid in under Jackson's arm, aided by being not much more than 5 feet tall himself. The moment he was through, he pulled the hoody up and off, almost pulling his shirt off with it, nearly flashing Jackson with his soft body. He dropped it on the tiles in the entryway, which proceeded into a hall of carpet.

The figure was somewhat of a tramp. He had shoulder length ragged red hair, looking like the rain was the first to wash it in a weak. The plain, old, faded red shirt was too small, bearing some midriff and giving away the shape of his chest. On it looked like some Japanese cartoon cat, or at least something designed to appear as such.

"Hey, sorry. Name -- Sasha. May I wait fis out here?"

The figure spoke with an odd pitch. Consistent, harmonious, it was itself somewhat of a low alto, or maybe a high tenor. What it was wasn't clear; with a slight lisp it could have been a woman's - or it could have been just that, a dental lisp on the voice of a soft-spoken young man.

"I'll make it up for you, I swear."

Something was a little off - a Russian accent, or at least the appearance of one. Could have just as well been Polish or German or Serbian, at least to the untrained ear.

He held his hands together, holding them like in a prayer. Knees too were held together, giving him a rather girlish figure down below. With thick brows and thick lashes, his eyes were really well drawn out, showing a mix of greens, browns and blues. Who or what this person was was off. Ethnicity, voice, sex, cloths, even the almost bored expression on his face as he begged.

Jackson found himself spinning around in the door way the sweet smell of perfume almost filled the air as this person slipped under his arm. "Just wait a... " Jackson trailed off as the figured tugged of the hoody off.

Jackson wasn't sure if this was a young girl or a young boy at first glimpse, his face contorted with confusion as the coolness of the damp air soon flooded into the room catching him off guard then the figured talked.. Sasha, Could this have gotten any more neutral gendered? Probably not Jackson was more than confused but how could he say no he didn't feel threatened so it wasn't a safety issue why should he deny the ample space in his house to Sasha.

The way Sasha asked the question almost seemed desperate though the follow up was even more baffaling.

" Sasha Is it? Well, I don't see why I'd say no" he replied looking down at the girl? Boy? He had no idea but this was already awkward enough. Jackson let the door close behind him as he moved past Sasha to retrive a towel. " here, Take this dry off a bit" He stated with a small smile on his face.

"Ah, thanks!"

With some real excitement in his voice, Sasha seemed to be holding back. Taking the towel, he rubbed his head, patting the top as it covered his eyes.

"Thank you so much."

He paused, still unable to see Jackson.

"Do you have some clothing I could wear? Really, not need much. Just a pair of your underwear or something. Can't get your things wet."

He pulled up his shirt, seemingly without a single shred of shame in front of his host. He was wearing a thin white, tight piece of cloth around his chest, almost like a bandage. If he were a girl, this would have certainly finalized any conclusions on breast size, at the least. But again, Jackson saw his form - not too fat, not too skinny, not well defined, but not a blob either. Voluptuous would likely have been the best word.

" Your welcome" He said watching curiously at the flesh now exposed to him he still could not put a sex to this person but what was he worried about that for anyways.. this was just a chance encounter atleast it was company something to fill his time with other than a static filled television.

" Sure I can get you something to wear. Here let's get you a shower some warm water will probably do you good" Jackson said softly.

This was new and rather confusing, the pale flesh of the person in front of him made him wonder but then again that's what Jackson did best these day's wonder, wonder too much.

" The bathroom is just past the kitchen first door on the right, Towel's are under the sink and I'll get you something to wear" Jackson made his way past the bathroom pausing giving Sasha a chance to see where he was talking about. It was a basic house nothing fancy, atleast untill his bedroom.

Jacksons bed was a bed made for kings atleast in his eyes. Not much time had passed when Jackson came back with a pair of sweat pants and a large t-shirt he didn't have anything in sasha's size but atleast it was something. " Sasha, I've got some clothes for you" he said from the otherside of the door jam just incase. Jackson didn't want to intrude.

Sasha watched Jackson walk off, pointing out the door in the process. Deep down, he agreed; he was cold, the outside was frigid. It was actually freezing cold already, but the chemistry of the weather kept the rain from being snow again.

When Jackson was out of the picture, Sasha started to strip even more, taking down what seemed to be a skirt over some tight shorts. Not a second later and he was completely exposed, gripping himself as he was dripped wet and cold, with some kind of thong now lying separate from the rest. Not wasting another second, he sighed and stepped into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him, leaving a small backpack behind as well.

By the time Jackson came back with the clothes, he had already started the water. As it heated, he stepped up to the rim of the door.

"Thanks again! Have you had dinner?"

He took the clothes, now holding the door slightly open, waiting for his response.

Jackson looked down at the clothes on the floor, Female, There was a female in his house he was sure of it, or so he though, Skirt, thong, Long striped socks.. Who had he let in, how did she even get here, it was beyond him but be kind and things usually come your way, Jackson needed a boost to his morale that was for sure. this weather was a hit to everything he enjoyed.

" I have not, Have you eaten?" Jackson asked out of civility, he didn't bother peaking in or not but he was curious about the girl in his bathroom.

" Just let me know if you need anything else I'll get your clothes in the wash for you Sasha" he said giving a small smile at the soft face in the door jam.

Sasha took the clothes, setting them on the counter.

"No, but I do not eat much! I will cook for you as thanks!"

He was distracted, though. The mirror showed him what state he was in, and with the life he lives he knew what he needed. He hadn't even shut the door yet, but a combination of steps and the minute tones in Jackson's voice led him to assume the other was gone, and with this he took the chance to raid the medicine cabinet. Nothing much was found, but Sasha did help himself to a small handful of over-the-counter painkillers. The mirror, if old, was clean, but he wasn't.

With another sigh, he stepped over to the shower, oblivious to the door left open. Warm on his wrist, he stepped in, closing his eyes as the warmth flowed down his effeminate form. Eyes closed, he felt himself up, and obviously so, pinching himself where it felt right. He obviously enjoyed himself - the "voluptuousness" certainly made him feel right, with a supremely cute ass, even almost enough of a pec to hold, smooth, hairless skin, so on. He looked like something made for a man to love.

He first washed his hair, but he also used more than an appropriate amount of body wash, taking the time to caress every facet of himself before leaning against the wall. He turned the water down to cool, and, took his manhood into his hands. For ten minutes it seemed, he took care to tease himself and play with himself until his skin was back and his tip rubbing against his fingers. Again, the young narcissus quite apparently loved himself, watching with an almost enthusiastic glee as he moved the skin back and forth. Finally, he reached with his pinky to fondle his balls too, and that pushed him over the edge.

The mirror showed it all clearly. Somehow the angles lined up just right, as if the original tenant from years long past had set it up specifically for that sort of thing. Regardless, he cleaned up, stopped the water, dried himself, and put on the clothes.

Jackson minded to him self for a short as he started Sasha's clothes they smelled of street and strong scents that could only be remotely describe as bodily odors. His hand moved through the clothes as he tired to sort them properly into the washer. Jackson stepped back and looked toward the Bathroom from his vantage point he could tell the door had been left open.. His mind ran rampant trying to decided weather or not it was worth the risk to peak, his curiosity was getting the better of him.

Still unknown to Jackson that his visitor was indeed a Male in his mind it was a cute girl who made a probable that she would reward him for his kindness this thought caused his member to twitch. Jackson looked about as he moved closer he had commited himself to peaking but what he wasn't prepared for was the mirror giving him full access to the scene unfolding in the shower. It was a young body with water pouring over it, Sasha's hands were in his groin but to Jackson he figured the young person was pleasuring her self. His body felt the ever growing signs of arousal as he felt himself start to stiffen.

Jackson's hands found there way to the outside of his shorts and he slowly started to rub himself as he looked at the mirror displaying a body that would give hours of pleasure if he let it. What happened next confused and equally aroused him. The sight of Sahsa stroking softly at His penis.
Jackson had never considered the idea but it was clear his body had accepted the fact that he was horny and watching another male masturbate was attractive.

"Gotóvyj..."

He was finally done, drying his hair first before everything else. He was visibly calmer, visibly more at ease. A slight blush washed his cheeks - above and below - with simply a general warmth radiating from his natural, pure-looking body. Even his voice was more pure - the strange word he mouthed came out somewhat kissed.

"T... tóljko ništó..."

When he did finally put the clothes on, it was almost odd how he did it - slow, almost sensually, he put the top shirt on first, almost watching himself as he pulled up the sweats to go with, taking apparently special care to tuck himself just right. Before he left, he checked himself in the mirror, making minor adjustments to his hair, and rolling up and tying the shirt in a way that showed his middrift and emphasized his - naturally - boyishly flat chest.

"DJackson?! What food do you have?"

His j was drawn out, soft almost. It was like he couldn't really say it, using a d and French gi together instead. His call though was something of a warning; he didn't actually know - or care, for that matter - whether Jackson had seen him, but, intending or not, because it was his last action before heading out of the room, Jackson had plenty of time to pretend to be doing something incidental.

Jackson found him self entranced in the boys actions watching intently at every action every smooth motion. It wasn't that jackson was turned on by this but it was a reaction to the whole ordeal in a sense. Watching the boy dress gave Jackson a confused sense he acted feminine through and through but still held on somewhat to his male attributes.

Jackson heard his name get called and he quickly realized he had been staring this entire time, he quickly opened the closet door next to him and began to "sort" the towels and things in there while he waited for Sasha to exit the bathroom. Jackson felt this werid feeling in his stomach almost as if he was excited to have the company.. could it be that he was somehow falling for the boy's girlish stance.. Either way Jackson was glad to have some company.

" I'm Over here Sasha" he called out so as to not startle him when he left the bathroom. " Are you ready to get something to eat?" He asked closing the door after he felt enough time had passed. Jackson just couldn't shake the images of the young boy looking so wanting in the shower.

Sasha stepped out of the room, with a certain blunt command of things - it was almost as if he broke through the door. He sighed, almost realizing that he had been watched, but took no shame or offence. It might have been something he had become used to; or, perhaps, merely something he enjoyed the thought of.

"Yeah. As I asked, what do you have? For what I plan, I want to make you plov and pirog. American-style works, especially if you have maca. Some cha would be good too. Ginseng and cinnamon would perfect it."

He watched Jackson closely throughout the conversation, noticing him undo some of his work with a nervousness that gave it all away - not in the least helped by his anatomy. He saw a certain degree of confusion as well what with rare ingredients and foodstuff he wouldn't necessarily recognize - and took some pleasure in asking for some aphrodisiacs in his list.

"I have some packs of spice in my bag for travel, but no bread or food of other kinds."

He leaned up against the wall, crossing his legs.

Back
Top Bottom